If Dems Won Everything, Why Are They So Crazy Mad?

Because they also saw what happened on election day and they saw as all of us that something fishy was happening and that Joe Biden had no chance of winning.

5FUF8dWU4l (1).jpeg

I'm very pleased. And even more relieved.
If Beijing Biden really did win, then why are lefties pushing censorship, cancel culture, and suppression of speech?
The Regressive Left is going to do what it has always done.

And ironically, the Trumpsters are making it damn easy for them.
This is some weird shit. You just posted something about lefties as if you were not the lefty that you are.

If Beijing Biden really did win, then why are lefties pushing censorship, cancel culture, and suppression of speech?

This is some weird shit. You just posted something about lefties as if you were not the lefty that you are.
I'm just honest.

And obviously you don't know my politics.

Not my problem.

I'm just honest.

Not my problem.
I've been around here enough years to know your politics. You are a straight up commie lefty.

I'm just honest.

Not my problem.
I've been around here enough years to know your politics. You are a straight up commie lefty.
Okie dokie!

Forum List

Back