If Democrats win in November, it will be the end of the American era

It's really funny that democrats think that massive numbers of republicans who voted for Trump in 2016 suddenly won't this time. Trump did EXACTLY what he said he would do. If you voted for Trump in 2016 and not in 2020, then you voted erroneously in 2016.

After 8 years of the lying empty suit Oreo, democrats hate Trump because he KEPT his campaign promises. It makes the oreo look bad.

Everything we know and love about our country will end if the Democrats win in November. They are determined to destroy it all.
No it won't be the end of an American era....Are you people all playing melodramatic Nellies for some reason?

It's really funny that democrats think that massive numbers of republicans who voted for Trump in 2016 suddenly won't this time. Trump did EXACTLY what he said he would do. If you voted for Trump in 2016 and not in 2020, then you voted erroneously in 2016.

After 8 years of the lying empty suit Oreo, democrats hate Trump because he KEPT his campaign promises. It makes the oreo look bad.
I have yet to see a check from Mexico for the wall...

Everything we know and love about our country will end if the Democrats win in November. They are determined to destroy it all.

If you're talking about the hateful, racist goals of Trump and Co., you could be right.

If you're talking about the hateful, racist goals of Trump and Co., you could be right.
OMFG...........he told you to shut the fuck up again didn't he............poor things......anyone who disagrees with you .....well you need to go burn and loot shit.

Shit on the flag.....burn it...........yeah ..........that's how you guys roll.

Wow, the 3rd Red Scare is deep in this one.
If the American public votes in favor of the violent rioter party, its a terrible sign.

I agree and the sooner we get that violent Rump out of office the sooner we can get America to settle down once again. Click on my tag.

OMFG...........he told you to shut the fuck up again didn't he............poor things......anyone who disagrees with you .....well you need to go burn and loot shit.

Shit on the flag.....burn it...........yeah ..........that's how you guys roll.

Not sure what your post might have to do with anything I wrote, but I guess you do. Not that I care either way.

They're absolutely terrified, worked up into a frenzy by talk radio.
I pissed myself just reading the title..................can you give me a hug.......sniff sniff

:CryingCow:

Only if you are a Party of the Rumper and you need someone to become a Covid 19 Distributor in another part of the country. (cough, cough)

If the American public votes in favor of the violent rioter party, its a terrible sign.

I agree and the sooner we get that violent Rump out of office the sooner we can get America to settle down once again. Click on my tag.

I'm not gonna do that. I still remember the last time you said to pull your finger.

They're absolutely terrified, worked up into a frenzy by talk radio.
I pissed myself just reading the title..................can you give me a hug.......sniff sniff

:CryingCow:

Only if you are a Party of the Rumper and you need someone to become a Covid 19 Distributor in another part of the country. (cough, cough)
You still scared bro............I think covid is on your roof and is going to jump your ass........fitting symbol of the DNC ............when you walk out..............BE AFRAID .......BE VERY AFRAID......
We'll pray for you.........wait .......you probably don't believe in god........SOOOOO..........WE'LL SACRIFICE A CHICKEN FOR YOU.

I think you need to read my post again. Your response to it is weird.

Yeah.....and what has the democrats terrified? Blacks and Latinos like Trump......and even some suburban women who don't like the idea of joe biden voters marching through their suburbs burning and looting the place......

It's always "If our guy wins, why, it'll be Heaven on Earth!" But, if the other guy wins "It will be Hell on Earth!"

Neither is true. Trust The American People. Trust our amazing and enduring experiment in Self Rule, we have one of the longest surviving governments in the world, and that's because we have a system that is inherently stable. Trust it.

BIDEN IS THE CANDIDATE OF WHITE SUPREMACY: 538: Trump Is Losing Ground With White Voters But Gaining Among Black And Hispanic Americans.

We were assured in 2016 that the White Vote didn't really matter, that the path to 270 required Black and Hispanic support, Trump didn't have it, hence, Hillary was waltzing into a landslide and her fat little pant suit ass would flip the Senate as she won the Presidency.

Well that turned out to be nonsense.

President Trump won in large part because he carried white voters without a college degree by a bigger margin than any recent GOP presidential nominee.

Now 538 claims that Biden has a 10 point lead even though Trump is performing better than last time among college-educated white voters, and he has gained among voters of color, especially Hispanic voters and younger Black voters. So, how can that be? The polls that show Joe Biden with this double digit lead, get there by claiming that Biden is taking white voters as a whole — especially those without a four-year college degree — from Trump.

If Biden isn't really peeling White Voters, in large numbers from Trump, then he also isn't really enjoying this lead they keep claiming for him.

Forum List

Back