If democrats insist on nation wide mail in voting, we won’t have an election in November.

in EVERY single thread in this forum there is a recurring theme........

The left is evil and wicked and spits on decency and fairness. Then laughs and pokes fun if you don't like it.

The Right rages and correctly points out their wickedness. But NEVER suggests doing anything about it. THAT is a losing strategy.
Youre being lied to. If you have trouble reading English I can help you. Below are the left leaders ideas. The real ideas. Not the fox broadcasting company’s talking points. The real positions. Not communist, not marxists, not evil. Sorry you have been lied to by the right.

Read Hilliarys platform.

Read Biden’s

However. . . with ballot harvesting, some interesting possibilities emerge. IMO, the pols should just skip the advertisers and go straight to the public and buy their votes now. :auiqs.jpg:

. . . OTH, since I don't care for either of the front runners? My ballot is up for sale to the highest bidder, just FYI for the local partisans.

Bids starting at a G note. :heehee:

There is absolutely no fraud protection. Most states don’t have signatures to Match, we are looking at least ten more years of trump. Show up and vote and I think it will be good.
That is correct as POTUS Trump said VOTE IN PERSON

However. . . with ballot harvesting, some interesting possibilities emerge. IMO, the pols should just skip the advertisers and go straight to the public and buy their votes now. :auiqs.jpg:

. . . OTH, since I don't care for either of the front runners? My ballot is up for sale to the highest bidder, just FYI for the local partisans.

Bids starting at a G note. :heehee:
Yeah ya did that last time and ya still lost in 2016 with Hillary

People have been voting by mail for about 100 years. There has been very little fraud. The post office was trusted to deliver checks for the stimulus. Very few if any were misdirected or stolen.
1. There is a big difference between a real voter requesting an absentee ballot, or sending out ballots to the living, the dead, the moved, dogs, and cats. See the difference? The extra votes are "harvested" and cast fraudulently.
2. Most stimulus checks are direct deposited, its much faster
HOw many dogs and cats have received ballots? Link the numbers please.

Trump already has his excuse for losing in place and ready. He has no one to blame but himself and his crappy job performance.
It’s not trumps fault that you want to cheat.. it’s not trumps fault democrats are burning down America. It’s not trumps fault that you’re silencing doctors
Trumpanzees for voter suppression!

If the little radical leftist shit stains are in this thread defending all mail in voting, then you can be assured it's because it's CORRUPT, and that's their plan to STEAL THE ELECTION.

Sorry, demtrash, but we're ONTO THAT SCAM.

So the demtrash say "no delay of the election," and the right says "no all mail in voting." Sounds like a stalemate if you ask me, because we shouldn't have EITHER.

Hey, I have an idea, LETS ALL VOTE LIKE WE'VE DONE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS ALREADY.
Trumpanzees for the suppression of military absentee votes.

There is absolutely no fraud protection. Most states don’t have signatures to Match, we are looking at least ten more years of trump. Show up and vote and I think it will be good.
Really? We wont have an election? And how do you suppose that an election, as provided for by law, will be prevented?
We will have an election it will take ten years to get through the courts.. every vote counts right?

Forum List

Back