If democrats insist on nation wide mail in voting, we won’t have an election in November.

People have been voting by mail for about 100 years. There has been very little fraud. The post office was trusted to deliver checks for the stimulus. Very few if any were misdirected or stolen.
Yea if you qualify for absentee ballots.. that’s great.
I encourage. But you better qualify and you better hurry up

Wait a second, you just said that voting by mail is wrong. Now you're saying it is okay?

Perhaps I'll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.
Absentee ballots is totally different to what Democrats are offering Democrats are saying we will send you a ballot without any registration verification.

Please link to that lunacy. Clearly you're either ignorant or lying; likely both.

And also please remember that there are 51 elections. That means that 51 different officials will be making the decision on (theorhetically) who would get these ballots. Mass mailing ballots to people in a phone book is not going to happen.

Additionally, as republicans are quick to point out, most of the counties have a republican official as the county clerk and most of the states have a Republican Secretary of State who certifies the elections.

If you're worried about widespread voter fraud; its going to happen on the Republicans watch.
I don’t know if you’re following along but Democrats just want to send out ballots to every citizen in the United States dead alive pets, with absolutely no way to verify that person alive if that person is real.. It’s going to be in court for at least 10 to 20 years don’t you guys want to have a chance at winning

Again; where is the link?

Again; what the state of Michigan does has zero effect on what the State of Utah does.

So you'd have to link to the plans in 51 states if you had an actual argument; which you don't.
007 posted them.. go away troll. It won’t work.

You have zero actual argument. None. Now crawl back into your hole.
I totally understand your frustration. You can’t win
They can't win without CHEATING, and yes, candyhole knows it. They all know it, we know it.

Please link to that lunacy. Clearly you're either ignorant or lying; likely both.
And also please remember that there are 51 elections. That means that 51 different officials will be making the decision on (theorhetically) who would get these ballots. Mass mailing ballots to people in a phone book is not going to happen.
Additionally, as republicans are quick to point out, most of the counties have a republican official as the county clerk and most of the states have a Republican Secretary of State who certifies the elections.
If you're worried about widespread voter fraud; its going to happen on the Republicans watch.
OH PLEASE... QUIT WITH THE STUPID ACT...

What "Act" ?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
People have been voting by mail for about 100 years. There has been very little fraud. The post office was trusted to deliver checks for the stimulus. Very few if any were misdirected or stolen.
1. There is a big difference between a real voter requesting an absentee ballot, or sending out ballots to the living, the dead, the moved, dogs, and cats. See the difference? The extra votes are "harvested" and cast fraudulently.
2. Most stimulus checks are direct deposited, its much faster
The only voter fraud case was Republican ABSENTEE ballets in NC last election cycle. You seem to trust absentee.
There is always voter fraud. Some people are just better at it than others.

Strange; in those districts, McCain earned near zero as did Bush before them.

How many indictments have been brought to weed it out in the last 10-20 years? Zero. That is because there was no fraud.
No indictments does NOT prove no voter fraud. Look who is doing the investigating. Look who is the DA, duh.
Romney got 6% of the vote nationwide, and there were registered Republicans in those precincts. It impossible that Romney got ZERO votes, so who did what?

Wait a second, you just said that voting by mail is wrong. Now you're saying it is okay?

Perhaps I'll buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.
Absentee ballots is totally different to what Democrats are offering Democrats are saying we will send you a ballot without any registration verification.

I don’t know if you’re following along but Democrats just want to send out ballots to every citizen in the United States dead alive pets, with absolutely no way to verify that person alive if that person is real.. It’s going to be in court for at least 10 to 20 years don’t you guys want to have a chance at winning

Again; where is the link?

Again; what the state of Michigan does has zero effect on what the State of Utah does.

So you'd have to link to the plans in 51 states if you had an actual argument; which you don't.
007 posted them.. go away troll. It won’t work.

You have zero actual argument. None. Now crawl back into your hole.
I totally understand your frustration. You can’t win
They can't win WITHOUT CHEATING.

But that's what Tyrants DO.

The "Thomas Jefferson" question becomes "Will Patriots do anything about the tyranny". The apparent answer is no.
Therefore the tyrants are encouraged to go all out.

In the absence of meaningful push back, tyrants ALWAYS win.

in EVERY single thread in this forum there is a recurring theme........

The left is evil and wicked and spits on decency and fairness. Then laughs and pokes fun if you don't like it.

The Right rages and correctly points out their wickedness. But NEVER suggests doing anything about it. THAT is a losing strategy.

There is absolutely no difference between "absentee ballots" and "voting by mail". None.

There is absolutely no difference between "absentee ballots" and "voting by mail". None.
In Canada?

From another thread...
Politifact slipped in the magic word "requested" to do a false comparison. There are (3) types of mail-in ballots:
1. No request needed, the state send out ballots to all registered voters
CO, HI, OR, UT WA
2. Voters request ballots but no excuse for absentee voting is needed:
(the other 28 states)
3. Voters request mail-in ballots AND an excuse IS NEEDED:
AL, AR, CT, DE, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, MO, NH, NY, RI, SC, TN, TX, WV

So once again dragonlady is wrong...

trump lied about voter fraud in the last election. There is nothing wrong with mail-in voting. The orange whore does it himself. Why can't all Americans? Or don't you want all eligible Americans to vote?

trump lied about voter fraud in the last election. There is nothing wrong with mail-in voting. The orange whore does it himself. Why can't all Americans? Or don't you want all eligible Americans to vote?
Are you stomping your feet?

In Canada?

We don't have "voter suppression" in Canada. Nobody is trying to prevent poor Canadians from voting. And we don't have "urban ghettos", or racially segregated housing, so it's moot.

In Canada?

We don't have "voter suppression" in Canada. Nobody is trying to prevent poor Canadians from voting. And we don't have "urban ghettos", or racially segregated housing, so it's moot.
You also have immigration that would be called racist if we had that in America lol and you didn’t answer my question..

1. There is a big difference between a real voter requesting an absentee ballot, or sending out ballots to the living, the dead, the moved, dogs, and cats. See the difference? The extra votes are "harvested" and cast fraudulently.
2. Most stimulus checks are direct deposited, its much faster
The only voter fraud case was Republican ABSENTEE ballets in NC last election cycle. You seem to trust absentee.
There is always voter fraud. Some people are just better at it than others.

Strange; in those districts, McCain earned near zero as did Bush before them.

How many indictments have been brought to weed it out in the last 10-20 years? Zero. That is because there was no fraud.
No indictments does NOT prove no voter fraud. Look who is doing the investigating. Look who is the DA, duh.
Romney got 6% of the vote nationwide, and there were registered Republicans in those precincts. It impossible that Romney got ZERO votes, so who did what?

it’s far from impossible. Shutouts happen in election for both candidates.

There is absolutely no fraud protection. Most states don’t have signatures to Match, we are looking at least ten more years of trump. Show up and vote and I think it will be good.
Mail in absenty voting has been a thing since the civil war.

Calm down. It will get done.

W
I'm calling it...if Dems win a mail in presidential election it will be illegitimate and they will have no mandate from the people.
Well duh, that's what tRump has been trying to get you to say for months now.

What took you so long?

New Topics

Forum List

Back