If democrats insist on nation wide mail in voting, we won’t have an election in November.

People have been voting by mail for about 100 years. There has been very little fraud. The post office was trusted to deliver checks for the stimulus. Very few if any were misdirected or stolen.
Yea if you qualify for absentee ballots.. that’s great.
I encourage. But you better qualify and you better hurry up
Absentee ballots are.............(checks notes)..............mail in ballots.

People have been voting by mail for about 100 years. There has been very little fraud. The post office was trusted to deliver checks for the stimulus. Very few if any were misdirected or stolen.

There is absolutely no difference between "absentee ballots" and "voting by mail". None.

So you believe Democrats will overwhelmingly be honest and not alter elecion results?

it's a bit hard to determine who got justice.....when liberal judges routinely use their power for political agendas.

Under Brenda Snipes, Broward County Supervisor of elections ballots mysteriously disappeared after the 2012 elections in Broward County Florida.
Thousands of ballots were never found. It is Federal law that these ballots be retained for 10 years.

However, a liberal judge ruled no laws were broken and exonerated brenda Snipes. The ballots were never recovered.

In 2016, Hillary Clinton obtained ALL the Presidential debate question ahead of the debate.

This gave Clinton a massive advantage since she could research and build defenses to Trumps responses.

No one was ever indicted and Clinton claimed she was unaware these were the 'Actual" debate questions

W
I'm calling it...if Dems win a mail in presidential election it will be illegitimate and they will have no mandate from the people.
Well duh, that's what tRump has been trying to get you to say for months now.

What took you so long?

I hate the left more with each passing day.
Well duh, tRump's been telling you that for months now.

What took you so long?

^^^ malfunctioning CNN bot. Bot repair isle 7 please.

There is absolutely no fraud protection. Most states don’t have signatures to Match, we are looking at least ten more years of trump. Show up and vote and I think it will be good.
Mail in absenty voting has been a thing since the civil war.

Calm down. It will get done.
Yes sign up for it. Qualify for it.. are you disabled are you over 65? Love it

In 2016, Hillary Clinton obtained ALL the Presidential debate question ahead of the debate.

This gave Clinton a massive advantage since she could research and build defenses to Trumps responses.

No one was ever indicted and Clinton claimed she was unaware these were the 'Actual" debate questions

Democrats are corrupt to their core. Rigging elections is their only chance of winning.

W
I'm calling it...if Dems win a mail in presidential election it will be illegitimate and they will have no mandate from the people.
Well duh, that's what tRump has been trying to get you to say for months now.

What took you so long?

I hate the left more with each passing day.
Well duh, tRump's been telling you that for months now.

What took you so long?

^^^ malfunctioning CNN bot. Bot repair isle 7 please.
Nope, just because a similar response is suited to two bullshit posts doesn't mean I'm a bot.

Absentee ballots are.............(checks notes)..............mail in ballots.
Yes sign up for it qualify for it you go girl!

Democrats are corrupt to their core. Rigging elections is their only chance of winning.
This^ from the party that's been famous for digging elections for decades.

There is absolutely no fraud protection. Most states don’t have signatures to Match, we are looking at least ten more years of trump. Show up and vote and I think it will be good.

Kansas has had mail in ballots for anyone who wants them for decades. No qualifying needed.

We're talking Kansas. Home of Kris Kobach and the vote fraud commission that couldn't find any vote fraud. Home of Mike pompeo, tRumpling extrodinaire.

Kansas, the reddest of the red states.

Mail in voting for decades.

No fraud.

Deal with it.

There are 5 states that exclusively vote by mail. Deployed military, and citizens living abroad vote by mail. There are no issues with voting by mail.

Whining and crying, is not evidence of voter fraud.

What little fraud that has been found, committed by Republicans, has been dealt with.

After the Dems get the Senate and White House back, the larger voter fraud of Republican voter suppression laws, will be dealt with.

Kansas has had mail in ballots for anyone who wants them for decades. No qualifying needed.

We're talking Kansas. Home of Kris Kobach and the vote fraud commission that couldn't find any vote fraud. Home of Mike pompeo, tRumpling extrodinaire.

Kansas, the reddest of the red states.

Mail in voting for decades.

No fraud.

Deal with it.
They clean their voter rolls, democrats don’t . We are talking 10 years Or more To verify a national Mail in ballot system.. sorry Seymour

There are 5 states that exclusively vote by mail. Deployed military, and citizens living abroad vote by mail. There are no issues with voting by mail.

Whining and crying, is not evidence of voter fraud.

What little fraud that has been found, committed by Republicans, has been dealt with.

After the Dems get the Senate and White House back, the larger voter fraud of Republican voter suppression laws, will be dealt with.
Yes if you qualify for mail in ballots absentee ballots please by all means request it!

What are you trying to imply with this video? Some wrong doing? If so, what's the wrong doing???

You have never heard of Brenda Snipes?

No wonder the left thinks mail in voting is such a keen idea. It kept that corrupt politician Debbie What-her-name shitz in office. :auiqs.jpg:

Brenda Snipes, Broward elections official at center of ballot storm, has history of controversy

CBS did a mock mail in ballot. 3% didn’t make it we can’t have this

Forum List

Back