No tax returns.
Sexist.
Bully.
Threatens to harm people.
Threatens countries.
Mocks people.
Lies about Mexico paying for the wall.
Who is the Mafia here?

Hopefully Trump begins to understand that the Government does not work like the Mafia.

Hopefully you realize your government is JUST LIKE THE MAFIA, but WORSE when leftist run it.

Last edited:
Maybe the president should just unleash ICE and Border Patrol to enforce immigration laws on 100% of the people here illegally. That would include voiding DAPA and shipping out every illegal when they are identified, the so called good and the bad.

There are many issues when it comes to immigration that are near and dear to the regressives, so you best remember, cooperation is a two way street.

Chew on that possibility for a while.

Discuss.
RINO establishment better wake the fuck up. That's you Paul Ryan you wish-washy, spineless turd.

the only reason this is even an issue is Trump said a thousand times on the trail,

''Who's going to pay for the wall on the southern border? MEXICO!...they all shouted'' then he confirmed, Mexico, that's right. Congress and republicans holding office never ever agreed to spend a trillion dollars for it all...

can there be a compromise and texas pay for putting up its own wall? Same with the other border states?

And the federal gvt would then pay for staffing, maintaining, and controlling it until the end of time?

Maybe the president should just unleash ICE and Border Patrol to enforce immigration laws on 100% of the people here illegally. That would include voiding DAPA and shipping out every illegal when they are identified, the so called good and the bad.

There are many issues when it comes to immigration that are near and dear to the regressives, so you best remember, cooperation is a two way street.

Discuss.
Mexico is paying for the wall, believe me.

I thought immigration was way down?

We pay off our debt?
And when a Democrat or a Neo-Con eventually becomes President they will flood right back in.
With a wall they will have to be in really good shape.

Discuss.

We pay off our debt?
And when a Democrat or a Neo-Con eventually becomes President they will flood right back in.
They can easily come over in a plane on a visitors visa and overstay it....

Discuss.

We pay off our debt?

Or they will have a ladder or just dig under it. Rope?

Discuss.

We pay off our debt?
Denied.

Discuss.

We pay off our debt?

I believe that is how most of them got here now...

Discuss.

We pay off our debt?

Like they do in Israel...not.
Our border guards and technology would have to be of awfully poor quality.

Discuss.

We pay off our debt?

I believe that is how most of them got here now...
Don't tell the Trumpetster's, it would make them depressed and angry..

Discuss.

We pay off our debt?

LIke it is not now?

Discuss.

We pay off our debt?

LIke it is not now?

My co-worker's cousin works on the border and he's not allowed to shoot even as a warning.

A lot of people forget that we the people voted for a wall 10 years ago. It was illegally stopped by the Obama administration. The money was approved but the swamp with backdoor payments did what they always do and sided with the big donors over the people. This is one of the reasons Trump won so it either gets done or the GOP will not look the same in 2018. Many old faces will be gone.

They will be gone due to Trump's policies...

Discuss.

Just like health care, the GOP will make sure Trump changes none of the DNC policies, including not funding a wall, for they are basically the same party.

If he unleashed ICE, Progs would just unleash their judges on him again.

It is amazing how much power Obama had. He ruled by EO that even defied current laws and nothing was done to stop him.

However, Trump seems to have no power even though he has the same job

The system truly is rigged.

Just like health care, the GOP will make sure Trump changes none of the DNC policies, including not funding a wall, for they are basically the same party.

If he unleashed ICE, Progs would just unleash their judges on him again.

It is amazing how much power Obama had. He ruled by EO that even defied current laws and nothing was done to stop him.

However, Trump seems to have no power even though he has the same job

The system truly is rigged.

Change the system....

Discuss.

already said that earlier today ...

ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS TO THE LETTER.

Yes, enforce the laws when the arresting agency has jurisdiction to do so. State and local LE does not have the authority to enforce immigration laws, thus, ICE and US Marshalls will need to work OT to round up all of the illegal immigrants, and build holding cells since the legality to detain is their's and their's alone.

For too long County Jails and State Prisons incarcerate those not legally in the US, and when arrested by local codes - penal, H&S, B&P, etc. - they are covered by the Bill of Rights. Thus the Governors and mayors should sue the Federal Government for the costs of the arrest, detention, and court hearings, including the cost of defense attorney's and probation officers.
Thanks for demonstrating to the entire forum that you want to make it as difficult as possible to detain illegal aliens and return them to their country of origin. We know you hate America. it's great that you could confirm the fact.

Discuss.

The economy couldn't take the hit of having millions of people being deported. Think of the tens of thousands of houses and apartments vacated. The schools will certainly take a hit with so many kids gone. Layoffs of teachers and other school employees in the thousands. Many schools with large hispanic attendance will close down. Then the car payments that won't be made since the owners of the cars have been deported along with many other time payments. Shopping at walmart and other retail? Drastic reduction. What if the mexican government decides to play hardball and refuses to allow deportees to bring their american citizen offspring to mexico. USA would be stuck with millions of kids to take care of. On and on ....

Rent goes down, overcrowded schools eased, medicade not required so much, anyone who give credit to an illegal deserves to lose their shirt. Walmart is too crowded now and Mexico has dual citizenship, the children of Mexican illegals are also Mexican citizens. Only about half of illegals are Mexican, others are from virtually every country in the world. And the US saves 100 billion a year, it's a win win.

All of you Trump supporters, be sure to call Trump and INSIST that he shut down the US government if Congress doesn't approve building the wall.

"I will build a wall on the southern US border and Mexico will pay for it!"
"I will build a wall on our southern border and we'll finance it with El Chapos drug money, then have Mexico pay for it later!"
"I will build a wall on the border and we'll pay for it then figure something else out later!"
"I will build a wall on the border and if Congress doesn't pay for it with American taxpayer money I will shut down the US government and put tens of thousands of Americans out of work!"
"Hey! Let go of my hands, I told you I didn't collude with the Russians...take these handcuffs off of me! I pardon myself!" "Just relax Donny Boy, you've been captured." "I don't like people that were captured!"...

Discuss.

The economy couldn't take the hit of having millions of people being deported. Think of the tens of thousands of houses and apartments vacated. The schools will certainly take a hit with so many kids gone. Layoffs of teachers and other school employees in the thousands. Many schools with large hispanic attendance will close down. Then the car payments that won't be made since the owners of the cars have been deported along with many other time payments. Shopping at walmart and other retail? Drastic reduction. What if the mexican government decides to play hardball and refuses to allow deportees to bring their american citizen offspring to mexico. USA would be stuck with millions of kids to take care of. On and on ....

Then of course, who's going to do the work that millions of illegals are doing in health care and other fields?

Who was doing it before? We have lots of people looking for work.

Discuss.

Rent goes down, overcrowded schools eased, medicade not required so much, anyone who give credit to an illegal deserves to lose their shirt. Walmart is too crowded now and Mexico has dual citizenship, the children of Mexican illegals are also Mexican citizens. Only about half of illegals are Mexican, others are from virtually every country in the world. And the US saves 100 billion a year, it's a win win.

Losing millions of consumers would slow the economy, period!

Forum List

Back