Congress: Joe Biden’s Migration Cuts U.S. Wages and Workplace Investment

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
The CBO has identified what most people understand - that flooding the country with low skilled, low educated and less employable people has a host of negative consequences for America.

Biden has decided to encourage millions of poorly educated, low-skill illegals to ignore U.S. immigration laws and come in illegally to receive billions in U.S. entitlements paid for largely by the middle class.

The Congressional Budget Office “estimates that [Biden’s] increase in population will put downward pressure on average real wages [emphasis added],” said the report, which was released on February 7. “Average real wages are expected to be slightly lower by 2034 [emphasis added] than they would be otherwise,” the report said.

The official report reinforces the vast evidence that migration shifts family wages and workplace investment toward Wall Street, real estate, coastal states, and government, while also diverting politicians’ focus away from American communities.

The CBO has identified what most people understand - that flooding the country with low skilled, low educated and less employable people has a host of negative consequences for America.

Biden has decided to encourage millions of poorly educated, low-skill illegals to ignore U.S. immigration laws and come in illegally to receive billions in U.S. entitlements paid for largely by the middle class.

The Congressional Budget Office “estimates that [Biden’s] increase in population will put downward pressure on average real wages [emphasis added],” said the report, which was released on February 7. “Average real wages are expected to be slightly lower by 2034 [emphasis added] than they would be otherwise,” the report said.

The official report reinforces the vast evidence that migration shifts family wages and workplace investment toward Wall Street, real estate, coastal states, and government, while also diverting politicians’ focus away from American communities.
But “America is a nation of immigrants”
But “America is the worlds beacon of hope”
But “some poem on the Statue of Liberty”
But “our diversity is our strength”
But “America is rich”
But “they come for the jobs”
But “they work the shit jobs”
But “it’s the employers”

JoeB131
Unkotare
rightwinger
pknopp

Which is what wealthy capitalists want..
They want Mexicans to run blacks from their communities?
They want to wait weeks or months for doctors appointments behind Mexico’s people?
They want their public schools destroyed/overrun by Mexicos people?

In other words water is still wet.

I was at the local DMV today (my local pawn shop is in the same building) and here was this crew of hispanics installing a security door at the back of the DMV office.

I looked at the van they were getting their materials out of and there was no indication of the company they worked for (MD tags) on it which is common these days as they hire illegals, people notice, but there's no names on the work trucks/vans anymore so you can call ICE for them to check the business out.....Not that they would with FJB's bunch in charge.

I was at the local DMV today (my local pawn shop is in the same building) and here was this crew of hispanics installing a security door at the back of the DMV office.

I looked at the van they were getting their materials out of and there was no indication of the company they worked for (MD tags) on it which is common these days as they hire illegals, people notice, but there's no names on the work trucks/vans anymore so you can call ICE for them to check the business out.....Not that they would with FJB's bunch in charge.
It's been going on since I started working in construction in 1978. I tried calling ICE during Boosh II and was ignored.

What many don't understand is that work performed by unlicensed fly-by- night'ers can have real consequences. Insurance will not cover damages done by unlicensed workers and if you suffer fire damage from unlicensed people doing electrical work, you're on your own

What many don't understand is that work performed by unlicensed fly-by- night'ers can have real consequences. Insurance will not cover damages done by unlicensed workers and if you suffer fire damage from unlicensed people doing electrical work, you're on your own
Thing is the state has a list of "approved" contractors that they have to use.

The far rightwing rag Breitbart is lying and you are stupid enough to believe it. The CBO report lists numerous economic benefits to immigration
Immigration Will Boost the US Economy by $7 Trillion Through 2034: CBO (businessinsider.com)

I do not see anything about wages in the actual CBO reort, the fact is the along with jib growth , wages are also rising

January 2024 Jobs Report: Hiring Surges, Wages Rise | J.P. Morgan (jpmorgan.com)

Wage growth ticked higher in January, as average hourly earnings jumped 0.6%, outpacing the 0.4% monthly gains reported in November and December. Including January’s gains, wages have increased 4.5% over the past 12 months.4

Get your lying ass out of here

They haven't done that with anyone in charge.

But “America is a nation of immigrants”
But “America is the worlds beacon of hope”
But “some poem on the Statue of Liberty”
But “our diversity is our strength”
But “America is rich”
But “they come for the jobs”
But “they work the shit jobs”
But “it’s the employers”

JoeB131
Unkotare
rightwinger
pknopp
But “Republicans don’t like brown people coming to our country”

But “Republicans don’t like brown people coming to our country”
Thats a lie

In parts of my city all the dark skinned Indians make it look like a foreign country

Most of them are well educated and upwardly mobile

And they are here legally

But the brown skin people that libs adore are not legal immigrants and not well educated or upwardly mobil

They are bad for America

Thats a lie

In parts of my city all the dark skinned Indians make it look like a foreign country

But the brown skin people that libs adore are not legal immigrants and not well educated or upwardly mobil

They are bad for America
Liberals love but conservatives hire them.

Thats a lie

They are bad for America
Republicans HATE Brown People

That is why they complain about
Press 1 for English
People talking Spanish in your presence
Hispanic people having a path to citizenship

That's how capitalism works. Increasing the supply (willing to work hands) to meet the demand.

No wealthy capitalists or ambitiou capitalist is going to mess with that system! And especially not with regulations to save lives and reduce productivity!

Forum List

Back