What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Insults&Adjectives Hosts Used To Describe Trump This Week?,Sounded More Like Describing Hillary.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:2up: All of those insults coming from cable news hosts/commentators since the Arizona speech. Gee, did anyone say to themselves,,,yah, that sure sounds like they are describing Hillary to a Tee!!,,,,Unfit? Insane? Stupid? May have Alzheimers? Unhinged?
Yup....thats Hillary Clinton !!!!
:laugh2: :mm:

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump has drawn the liberal's 'crazy' out of the closet into the daylight for all to see.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When the best you can do to defend Trump is to haul out ol' Hillary, you are beat. She's long gone--almost a year now. She lost but you still have no other way to defend your huge mistake than to point fingers at a ghost.
Let's hear what was great about his speech. Give me some quotes and tell me why they were powerfully moving and Presidential.

eddiew37

Gold Member
Reaction score
When the best you can do to defend Trump is to haul out ol' Hillary, you are beat. She's long gone--almost a year now. She lost but you still have no other way to defend your huge mistake than to point fingers at a ghost.
Let's hear what was great about his speech. Give me some quotes and tell me why they were powerfully moving and Presidential.
It'll never happen The orange AH is a disaster and even dumb republicans know it And he has the suitcase?? God save us

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hillary would have been 10x worse, hell half the Dem party can't stand the woman.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hillary would have been 10x worse, hell half the Dem party can't stand the woman.
No, I didn't like her either, but at least she was a politician. Voting in someone with no political experience is NOT working out the way his supporters expected.

12icer

Gold Member
Reaction score

You are so touchy on the subject of the best you leftist puntas had to offer,. HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT BEAT, and your scum are lying, cheating, committing treason, intimidating citizens, violating peoples rights, committing multiple felonies, MOST of all you are defaming the best chance this country has had in 20 years to become the leader of the world again just because your stupid arrogant egotistical treasonous bitch lost and your communist mess-I-ah is gone to hell soon we hope. Why don't we get some private citizens to call for his damn assassination and see how you piles of leftist dogshit like that?

Last edited:

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Read Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. It fits the democrat strategy to a T and it's all democrats have left.

12icer

Gold Member
Reaction score

No, I didn't like her either, but at least she was a politician. Voting in someone with no political experience is NOT working out the way his supporters expected.

It is working because he is stopping the oshitass agenda. That is our primary goal He is also making the leftist treasonist communist dimshits show exactly what they are and that they have an agenda to destroy this country by terrorisim or any vile destructive act needed.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Is that what the country needs, a politician? I'm sorry what is the national debt now $20 trillion and rising? VA a mess, infrastructure a mess, IRS a mess, DOJ a mess. All courtesy of politicians, we don't need more incompetent politicians.

eddiew37

Gold Member
Reaction score

And none of the republican party can tolerate the trump pos He's nothing but garbage looking to make a few more million

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And none of the republican party can tolerate the trump pos He's nothing but garbage looking to make a few more million

You lie, its becoming pathetic really stop being such a baby and sore loser.

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
Thread summary:

Trumpflakes get triggered whenever anyone laughs at Trump, which everyone does all the time now, so they're always triggered.

eddiew37

Gold Member
Reaction score

You lie, its becoming pathetic really stop being such a baby and sore loser.
Is this a lie?
Trump Intelligence Allegations

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List