Boots on the ground: Biden orders US military to build a port in Gaza for "humanitarian aid"

Congress won't pay for Biden's nazi pals in the Ukraine, why does he think they'll pay for terrorists in Gaza? This is dead on arrival.

Bingo! It’s all designed to show the American Muslims that he’s on their side, and not the Jews.
Which simply proves how much of an idiot Joe Biden is, Lisa! There are 3.5 million Muslims in the US. There are over 7 million Jews. So you make 3.5 million voters happy while pissing off 7 million? There is a good reason why Barack Obama told people that they shouldn't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up! He really IS that kind of stupid!

Which simply proves how much of an idiot Joe Biden is, Lisa! There are 3.5 million Muslims in the US. There are over 7 million Jews. So you make 3.5 million voters happy while pissing off 7 million? There is a good reason why Barack Obama told people that they shouldn't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up! He really IS that kind of stupid!
The arrogant Democrats think they have the Jewish vote all locked up, no matter how many times they screw them over. We’ll see what happens this election cycle, but one (admittedly small) poll showed that NY Jews are now 50/50.

The arrogant Democrats think they have the Jewish vote all locked up, no matter how many times they screw them over. We’ll see what happens this election cycle, but one (admittedly small) poll showed that NY Jews are now 50/50.
They think they have the black vote sewed up too, Lisa but urban blacks have slowly realized that progressives care more about illegals than they do about blacks. The black population in cities like NYC, Chicago, Denver, Boston, San Francisco and LA now understand that money that used to be allocated for them...is now going to be going to take care of the Democrats "new" potential voting block...the eight million illegals that Joe just let into the country!

I'm not saying that Trump will win a majority of the black vote but I think he's going to win a lot more of it than any Republican in a long...long...time!

1,000 soldiers. Seems like bait to me. They'll get attacked and we will have to declare war.

Forum List

Back