If brain dead “basement “ Biden wins

I say Biden is up 60-40 percent
Then you can mark his victory as the end of America
. I may have to flee to the small towns and rural areas

Bernie Sanders types will be running America and any vote for B is a vote for Blm and Antifa and a vote against cops
You can kiss your stocks good bye ..too
What a quitter. This is a major problem with you. You can simply mark it as the political end of trumpism and the Democrats will go about picking up the pieces after a failed republican administration, just like the last time.

Bernie Sanders types will be running America and any vote for B is a vote for Blm and Antifa and a vote against cops
What a quitter. This is a major problem with you. You can simply mark it as the political end of trumpism and the Democrats will go about picking up the pieces after a failed republican administration, just like the last time.
There is a distinct difference between the current state of the Democratic Party and what they used to be, even a few years ago. To me they don't even resemble Americans.

Sure...like it could get any worse than 125K+ dead and 17% unemployment?
About time this country returned to sanity. And stocks did just fine under Clinton and Obama...both of whom were more fiscally conservative
than the current President and the last Republican president.

There is a distinct difference between the current state of the Democratic Party and what they used to be, even a few years ago. To me they don't even resemble Americans.
The fart left does not. That is for sure. The Republicans haven't exactly be a shining beacon of light. Did you see the latest about the wall funding taken from the military. A Federal judge said it was illegal. The trump administration appealed. The court of appeals rule today that it was indeed illegal. Most of the stolen money has been spent. What do you do when some dick robs a bank, but spends all the illegal money before it is proven he stole it? Just another thieving mark against this current mis-administration. Dang, I will be glad when this band of crooks, nepotistic, communist overlord admiring, sycophants are run out of town. In a more civilized era, they would be run out on a rail, tarred and feathered. I forgot to mention one more for the Putin puppet. Turns out Putin put out a bounty with the afghan Taliban on the heads of American soldiers. Boy can you schmucks pick them! Here are the links for those two stories if you have not read it already.
Appeals court rules funding for Trump border wall construction 'unlawful'
The Trump administration can't use money that Congress appropriated for military projects to build the wall, the appeals court ruled.
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says
The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment.

The fart left does not. That is for sure. The Republicans haven't exactly be a shining beacon of light. Did you see the latest about the wall funding taken from the military. A Federal judge said it was illegal. The trump administration appealed. The court of appeals rule today that it was indeed illegal. Most of the stolen money has been spent. What do you do when some dick robs a bank, but spends all the illegal money before it is proven he stole it? Just another thieving mark against this current mis-administration. Dang, I will be glad when this band of crooks, nepotistic, communist overlord admiring, sycophants are run out of town. In a more civilized era, they would be run out on a rail, tarred and feathered. I forgot to mention one more for the Putin puppet. Turns out Putin put out a bounty with the afghan Taliban on the heads of American soldiers. Boy can you schmucks pick them! Here are the links for those two stories if you have not read it already.
The Trump administration can't use money that Congress appropriated for military projects to build the wall, the appeals court ruled.
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says
The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment.
trump had another secret call with putin on june 1st, that we found out about from Russian news.....

they talked about getting russia back in to the G7/8 ACCORDING TO Russian news.... the next week Trump was pushing for Russia to be allowed back in.....

putin paying to kill 20 American Military men in Afghanistan, didn't matter one iota to trump.

trump had another secret call with putin on june 1st, that we found out about from Russian news.....

they talked about getting russia back in to the G7/8 ACCORDING TO Russian news.... the next week Trump was pushing for Russia to be allowed back in.....

putin paying to kill 20 American Military men in Afghanistan, didn't matter one iota to trump.
Wow ...you’re a “ mindless CNN zombie “

Of course he can
It’s National security !!
The wall Is cheap !! Its pocket change to the trillions the military gets

Sure...like it could get any worse than 125K+ dead and 17% unemployment?
About time this country returned to sanity. And stocks did just fine under Clinton and Obama...both of whom were more fiscally conservative
than the current President and the last Republican president.

Go blame China and the fake CDC and NIH
Ignoramus

The Dems are a mix of Mao combined with the Taliban in a giant Stalin soup

Well then go ahead and vote in the Marxist hoard. That way you will rest assured that there will be no "misspent" tax money spent on the wall and no more Trump tweets. We will be slaves to an ever expanding "Black Lives Matter" movement but at least the mean Orange Guy will be gone.

Well then go ahead and vote in the Marxist hoard. That way you will rest assured that there will be no "misspent" tax money spent on the wall and no more Trump tweets. We will be slaves to an ever expanding "Black Lives Matter" movement but at least the mean Orange Guy will be gone.
White Dems and Jews have zero understanding of self survival

If Biden win's then it is a rejection of Trump and his shameless effort to float and pass every repub talking point that exists as if he thought of it first.

Too much too soon and too obvious. Relax and sneak a few in. Everyone knows that Trump became a repub and needs to be told what is expected of him. The line starts here.

Of course he can
It’s National security !!
The wall Is cheap !! Its pocket change to the trillions the military gets
The courts (lower Federal and Federal court of appeals) disagreed with you and him. I remember when anything the military wanted, the real Republicans tried to help with. Never saw a republican or Democrat administration, sign into law a budget with line items supported by both houses of congress under appropriations negotiations ratified by both houses and not only signed into law by the president, but touted as a great success, and then later when he can't get his way of something he wants, he goes and steals the money from the military as if by divine right of a king, totally against all rules, laws and customs. Apparently, neither has the courts. Not time for this to get to the Supremes, and he has already spent the stolen money, anyway. He is no better than a thief or an embezzler. You failed civics. Good luck with that franchise that has you so depressed. Sounds like you are failing that, also.

Forum List

Back