If brain dead “basement “ Biden wins

I say Biden is up 60-40 percent
Then you can mark his victory as the end of America
. I may have to flee to the small towns and rural areas

Bernie Sanders types will be running America and any vote for B is a vote for Blm and Antifa and a vote against cops
You can kiss your stocks good bye ..too
Not a great choice for America, but infinitely better than l'il Donnie shitstain. And if Biden is brain dead, I shudder to think what our fuckstick in chief is. Trump is on a short list of most fucktarded people to ever hold public office, right up there with Hank Johnson and Sheila Jackson Lee
What's a post like this say about you ???

Bernie Sanders types will be running America and any vote for B is a vote for Blm and Antifa and a vote against cops
What a quitter. This is a major problem with you. You can simply mark it as the political end of trumpism and the Democrats will go about picking up the pieces after a failed republican administration, just like the last time.
There is a distinct difference between the current state of the Democratic Party and what they used to be, even a few years ago. To me they don't even resemble Americans.
The fart left does not. That is for sure. The Republicans haven't exactly be a shining beacon of light. Did you see the latest about the wall funding taken from the military. A Federal judge said it was illegal. The trump administration appealed. The court of appeals rule today that it was indeed illegal. Most of the stolen money has been spent. What do you do when some dick robs a bank, but spends all the illegal money before it is proven he stole it? Just another thieving mark against this current mis-administration. Dang, I will be glad when this band of crooks, nepotistic, communist overlord admiring, sycophants are run out of town. In a more civilized era, they would be run out on a rail, tarred and feathered. I forgot to mention one more for the Putin puppet. Turns out Putin put out a bounty with the afghan Taliban on the heads of American soldiers. Boy can you schmucks pick them! Here are the links for those two stories if you have not read it already.
Appeals court rules funding for Trump border wall construction 'unlawful'
The Trump administration can't use money that Congress appropriated for military projects to build the wall, the appeals court ruled.
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says
The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment.
How is it stealing when we got a product staring us right in the face ???? Now you can say that the money wasn't spent to your satisfaction, but you coming up with this stealing bullcrap just shows how dishonest of a feller you are.
Same way the Federal Judge ruled it was illegal and the Federal Appeals Court ruled it was illegal, it wasn't his to decide or re-direct on his own recognizance. He stole it and spent it when it did not belong to him to spend. It was already dedicated in the budget he signed as necessary military spending. But, he has always hated the military.
Judges ??? You have confidence in them still ??? Pffft.
I'll support the constitution of the United State and the rule of Law til the day I die. This ain't like your country Comarade.
Yeah right, and your post against the lawlessness, anarchy, and chaos, in America are where ???

If Biden win's then it is a rejection of Trump and his shameless effort to float and pass every repub talking point that exists as if he thought of it first.

Too much too soon and too obvious. Relax and sneak a few in. Everyone knows that Trump became a repub and needs to be told what is expected of him. The line starts here.
If Biden wins, it's the end of America and the beginning of the New World Order. Be sure to wear your knee pads when the Call To Kneeling Bell sounds.

Biden win = Civil War

no CW but hello Cuba

If Biden win's then it is a rejection of Trump and his shameless effort to float and pass every repub talking point that exists as if he thought of it first.

Too much too soon and too obvious. Relax and sneak a few in. Everyone knows that Trump became a repub and needs to be told what is expected of him. The line starts here.
If Biden wins, it's the end of America and the beginning of the New World Order. Be sure to wear your knee pads when the Call To Kneeling Bell sounds.

COVID 19 thing going on so how much worse can it be. Trump greatest failure at management

Trillion dollar deficit being the highest ever in the history of the World Order

Try to get Ukraine leader to investigate Biden by withholding funds

Riots in the street

Unemployment setting new records since 1939

President lies, reflects, blame others - example Its obama fault yet he has been president for 3.5 years.

Russian interference in US election

Paid off woman that he has had affairs and then lied about it

Calling other people crooked yet no one has gone to jail. Playing both the judge , jury , and the most virtuous person on this planet.

a president that has been impeached

A president that demands loyalty to him instead of loyalty to the US for which they all work for.

The bells have already been rung and its time to shut it down.
So Trump managed the US response to the epidemic by himself? You Trump haters attack him for going rogue on other matters and then attack him for not going rogue against his medical expert team. There was no guidebook on what to do with this virus. And What's your solution? Nationwide lockdown from day one? Super, how about full blown economic depression? You and the rest of the bash Trump mob have no clue.

There is a guidebook for pandemics and the CDC has it. This is not the first and they have been through it before. Trump has not and he ignored there recommendations. Repubs ridiculed everything. Emboldened Trump was the problem with him ignoring their advice in order to sound more "never mind it not going to be bad" Boasting only 1 case so far and that it will be over really soon. He finally came on board but it was to late. I am sure you receive those little notices that Trump suggest for COVID-19 management. It didn't come from Trump , it came from the experts.

Nobody pushed for a Nation wide lock down from day one. They just wanted a strategy of which Trump had none. Just a feel good speech and not a warning. speech. He should have deferred to CDC and took to heart what they had to say. Instead he wanted to take control of something he had no experience with.

It was Trumps travel ban that pushed flights to land in only a select number of locations. Then holding these people at the airport while they asked question and then set them free.

Yet Jun 25 was a day when we had the 2nd highest number of new cases. Even tough repub states that were pushing for a reopening are cutting back now and doing limited shutdowns after reopening.
Nobody is dying from the flu

Biden win = Civil War
Nah, the left would instantly quit fighting if they won, then they would go back to their slow methodical change, where they run everything down your throat, and tell you to like it or else. By this time you will like it or else, because the Calvary ain't coming.

If Biden or any democrat wins the White House, they will open our borders and you won't be able to leave your homes is safety. We will be overrun with crime. And when they take our guns, we will be at the mercy of every gang that is enjoying their new American lifestyle at our expense. Remember the train and bus loads of illegals that Deep State paid to show up at our borders when Trump was elected? Imagine a steady stream of them being allowed in to our country for 4 years. The USA is the #1 country of choice for migrants. They will destroy us, and the Dems will initiate UN control with Muslim mandates. They turned Sweden into the #1 rape capital of the world. Their mouths are watering at the thought of taking control of our country like they have all over Europe.
Muslims will flood in by the millions
And guess who there first targets will be??
Leftist Jews and I won’t shed a tear
I will have my new M4 shotgun ready

What a quitter. This is a major problem with you. You can simply mark it as the political end of trumpism and the Democrats will go about picking up the pieces after a failed republican administration, just like the last time.
There is a distinct difference between the current state of the Democratic Party and what they used to be, even a few years ago. To me they don't even resemble Americans.
The fart left does not. That is for sure. The Republicans haven't exactly be a shining beacon of light. Did you see the latest about the wall funding taken from the military. A Federal judge said it was illegal. The trump administration appealed. The court of appeals rule today that it was indeed illegal. Most of the stolen money has been spent. What do you do when some dick robs a bank, but spends all the illegal money before it is proven he stole it? Just another thieving mark against this current mis-administration. Dang, I will be glad when this band of crooks, nepotistic, communist overlord admiring, sycophants are run out of town. In a more civilized era, they would be run out on a rail, tarred and feathered. I forgot to mention one more for the Putin puppet. Turns out Putin put out a bounty with the afghan Taliban on the heads of American soldiers. Boy can you schmucks pick them! Here are the links for those two stories if you have not read it already.
The Trump administration can't use money that Congress appropriated for military projects to build the wall, the appeals court ruled.
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says
The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment.
How is it stealing when we got a product staring us right in the face ???? Now you can say that the money wasn't spent to your satisfaction, but you coming up with this stealing bullcrap just shows how dishonest of a feller you are.
Same way the Federal Judge ruled it was illegal and the Federal Appeals Court ruled it was illegal, it wasn't his to decide or re-direct on his own recognizance. He stole it and spent it when it did not belong to him to spend. It was already dedicated in the budget he signed as necessary military spending. But, he has always hated the military.
I'll support the constitution of the United State and the rule of Law til the day I die. This ain't like your country Comarade.
Yeah right, and your post against the lawlessness, anarchy, and chaos, in America are where ???
What are you saying? Lawlessness, anarchy and chaos are subjects I address all the time, as I have spoken out about Trump many times.

When the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., takes the oath of office, the millions of people at the ceremony will issue a roar of approval that has never been heard before in the history of D.C.

The happiest people will be liberals who never imagined that their plans to remake this country would be realized so soon.

Of course, President Biden will be like a figurehead king. The real rulers will be the woke VP and the woke Cabinet along with a woke House and woke Senate. The number of Supreme Court justices will be increased to rubberstamp any decisions.

The agenda will include everything that the liberals have demanded: total affirmative action, reparations, no more cops, no more prisons, renaming streets, cities, states, etc., open immigration, socialized medicine, etc.

Eventually, some people who voted for Mr. Biden will regret their decision, but it will be too late.
So many self hating white losers in America
The white race is heading to extinction
We only invented and created 99 percent of everything

What are you saying? Lawlessness, anarchy and chaos are subjects I address all the time, as I have spoken out about Trump many times.

You have seen Nothing yet if Biden wins
Get the guns ready because the hordes of Orcs are coming

If Biden or any democrat wins the White House, they will open our borders and you won't be able to leave your homes is safety. We will be overrun with crime. And when they take our guns, we will be at the mercy of every gang that is enjoying their new American lifestyle at our expense. Remember the train and bus loads of illegals that Deep State paid to show up at our borders when Trump was elected? Imagine a steady stream of them being allowed in to our country for 4 years. The USA is the #1 country of choice for migrants. They will destroy us, and the Dems will initiate UN control with Muslim mandates. They turned Sweden into the #1 rape capital of the world. Their mouths are watering at the thought of taking control of our country like they have all over Europe.
Muslims will flood in by the millions
And guess who there first targets will be??
Leftist Jews and I won’t shed a tear
I will have my new M4 shotgun ready
They are all playing with a loaded gun, and they just don't realize it yet. Must like playing Russian roulette I guess, because one of these groups they think are allied with them now, is going to be that round in the chamber that finally ends up as the one they landed on when all is said and done.

It's like a bank robbery gang of thieves, and where as they finally meet up with each other to split the loot. What do you think is going to happen to the weakest links ?? They are going to be knocked off in favor of the strong will survive.

These nuts don't realize that they are playing with fire, but of course they don't because they are a rag tag bunch barely connected at the hip trying to reach a goal.

It never ends well, and we have the long history to prove it, uhh wait a minute strike that, we did have a history to prove it, but the idiots have been brainwashed to get rid of that too. LOL.

You have seen Nothing yet if Biden wins
Get the guns ready because the hordes of Orcs are coming
Hope they bring Mork back with them when they come. Nanu-Nanu!

Blaming the wrong culprits, but it's expected of you.

It’s like Return of the King when the loser “fake king “ finally looks out and sees 100,000 Orcs and trolls at his door

Meh...we had a good run

Biden win = Civil War
Nah, the left would instantly quit fighting if they won, then they would go back to their slow methodical change, where they run everything down your throat, and tell you to like it or else. By this time you will like it or else, because the Calvary ain't coming.

The left by its definition and promotion of liberalism wants change and to move foreword. The right by its own definition want to promote conservatism which wants to keep things as is and even regress to a simpler times. Yet time marches in one direction and that is forward. The fight will never be over as long as there are two side to choose from. So even conservatives want to move forward but at a snails pace. The thing about the Calvary is that they need to come to the rescue otherwise they would have no purpose.

Running things down your throat is not limited to one side but sometimes you just have to say "Forward Ho!"

Bye, Felicia.

It’s actually very funny and satisfying to watch the full mental deterioration of Biden because he is such an unscrupulous demagogue

Hunter B made tens of millions in illegal abuse of power from “ pay for play scams “ ..and the Himmler Dems impeach T

OP...personally I'm planning for Trump to lose. It would be great if he gets in, not that I like Trump. It would only be because I'd prefer to avoid a civil war type of infighting within the USA as well as the host of other plans the dems have in store to destroy America.

Biden has already said (National Rifleman June / July 2020 issue) that he will limit guns to single shot only and employ door to door gun confiscation. He bragged how you will need jets and missiles to fight him.

You know you civil war fanatic's, it won't be pretty. You won't wait until they go 'door to door.' Your state militia meets the military jackboots at the border of the state. If you fail, then you meet at the border of the city and unload on them. And of course it is not just a one way turkey shoot. They will unload on you. You may have Antifa shooting you from behind calling you fascists' as they kill you from front and back. Once you go extraconstitutional, there are no limits to the killing. And if you let the jackboots peacefully distribute themselves throughout your state you have already lost 2/3 of the battle.

I've heard from a number of 2016 Trump voters that just cannot stomach Trump any longer. One said they have to look in the mirror every day and could never support Trump again. They have no delusions about violence from dems trying to confiscate guns and destroy the country. But they said they would rather have a war than vote for Trump. At least they could keep their self-respect.

How many of the 2016 Trump voters think like that? I don't know. But I am not under the delusion Trump is a shoo-in. Personally I am preparing for war. Covid-19 is the least of our troubles. My advice is to load up on larger caliber AP ammo. Your 5.56 wont cut it if we go to war. It won't pierce body armor.

Forum List

Back