If brain dead “basement “ Biden wins

If Biden win's then it is a rejection of Trump and his shameless effort to float and pass every repub talking point that exists as if he thought of it first.

Too much too soon and too obvious. Relax and sneak a few in. Everyone knows that Trump became a repub and needs to be told what is expected of him. The line starts here.
If Biden wins, it's the end of America and the beginning of the New World Order. Be sure to wear your knee pads when the Call To Kneeling Bell sounds.

Biden win = Civil War

I say Biden is up 60-40 percent
Then you can mark his victory as the end of America
. I may have to flee to the small towns and rural areas

Bernie Sanders types will be running America and any vote for B is a vote for Blm and Antifa and a vote against cops
You can kiss your stocks good bye ..too
What a quitter. This is a major problem with you. You can simply mark it as the political end of trumpism and the Democrats will go about picking up the pieces after a failed republican administration, just like the last time.
There is a distinct difference between the current state of the Democratic Party and what they used to be, even a few years ago. To me they don't even resemble Americans.
The fart left does not. That is for sure. The Republicans haven't exactly be a shining beacon of light. Did you see the latest about the wall funding taken from the military. A Federal judge said it was illegal. The trump administration appealed. The court of appeals rule today that it was indeed illegal. Most of the stolen money has been spent. What do you do when some dick robs a bank, but spends all the illegal money before it is proven he stole it? Just another thieving mark against this current mis-administration. Dang, I will be glad when this band of crooks, nepotistic, communist overlord admiring, sycophants are run out of town. In a more civilized era, they would be run out on a rail, tarred and feathered. I forgot to mention one more for the Putin puppet. Turns out Putin put out a bounty with the afghan Taliban on the heads of American soldiers. Boy can you schmucks pick them! Here are the links for those two stories if you have not read it already.
Appeals court rules funding for Trump border wall construction 'unlawful'
The Trump administration can't use money that Congress appropriated for military projects to build the wall, the appeals court ruled.
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says
The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment.
Of course he can
It’s National security !!
The wall Is cheap !! Its pocket change to the trillions the military gets
The courts (lower Federal and Federal court of appeals) disagreed with you and him. I remember when anything the military wanted, the real Republicans tried to help with. Never saw a republican or Democrat administration, sign into law a budget with line items supported by both houses of congress under appropriations negotiations ratified by both houses and not only signed into law by the president, but touted as a great success, and then later when he can't get his way of something he wants, he goes and steals the money from the military as if by divine right of a king, totally against all rules, laws and customs. Apparently, neither has the courts. Not time for this to get to the Supremes, and he has already spent the stolen money, anyway. He is no better than a thief or an embezzler. You failed civics. Good luck with that franchise that has you so depressed. Sounds like you are failing that, also.

The 9th circus doesnt count.
It does until the Supremes have to chime in and that won't happen before election.

So what?
It's not like Bribem is going to win.

Bernie Sanders types will be running America and any vote for B is a vote for Blm and Antifa and a vote against cops
What a quitter. This is a major problem with you. You can simply mark it as the political end of trumpism and the Democrats will go about picking up the pieces after a failed republican administration, just like the last time.
There is a distinct difference between the current state of the Democratic Party and what they used to be, even a few years ago. To me they don't even resemble Americans.
The fart left does not. That is for sure. The Republicans haven't exactly be a shining beacon of light. Did you see the latest about the wall funding taken from the military. A Federal judge said it was illegal. The trump administration appealed. The court of appeals rule today that it was indeed illegal. Most of the stolen money has been spent. What do you do when some dick robs a bank, but spends all the illegal money before it is proven he stole it? Just another thieving mark against this current mis-administration. Dang, I will be glad when this band of crooks, nepotistic, communist overlord admiring, sycophants are run out of town. In a more civilized era, they would be run out on a rail, tarred and feathered. I forgot to mention one more for the Putin puppet. Turns out Putin put out a bounty with the afghan Taliban on the heads of American soldiers. Boy can you schmucks pick them! Here are the links for those two stories if you have not read it already.
The Trump administration can't use money that Congress appropriated for military projects to build the wall, the appeals court ruled.
Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says
The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment.
Of course he can
It’s National security !!
The wall Is cheap !! Its pocket change to the trillions the military gets
The courts (lower Federal and Federal court of appeals) disagreed with you and him. I remember when anything the military wanted, the real Republicans tried to help with. Never saw a republican or Democrat administration, sign into law a budget with line items supported by both houses of congress under appropriations negotiations ratified by both houses and not only signed into law by the president, but touted as a great success, and then later when he can't get his way of something he wants, he goes and steals the money from the military as if by divine right of a king, totally against all rules, laws and customs. Apparently, neither has the courts. Not time for this to get to the Supremes, and he has already spent the stolen money, anyway. He is no better than a thief or an embezzler. You failed civics. Good luck with that franchise that has you so depressed. Sounds like you are failing that, also.

The 9th circus doesnt count.
It does until the Supremes have to chime in and that won't happen before election.

So what?
It's not like Bribem is going to win.
Sure he is. Trump is toast.

The Republicans are going to get tired of giving this nation a level more economic sound nation during their periods in power, only to be accused of being the ones that caused all of the damage prior to them taking the helm of the sinking ship from the whackycrats.
Republicans getting this nation on level economic situation? What a joke! I know when I lost the most in the market September 2008, the Bush Crash after the factory I had been on salary with for 23 years shut down in August. I know when my stock made the most constent gaines without wild gyrations in the market, based on my quarterly returns, 1992 to 2000 during Bill's presidency with Newt guiding Congress. I'll stick to what wasn't destroyed and what I was able to put back together. Now we are in another crash during a Republican administration. Just bad luck again, eh? You guys are build a history as the most unlucky deregulating bunch if misfits in history at the moment. Not been satisfied with republican economics for a long time. Daddy Bush had it right (ther reason I voted for him), supply side economics if "VooDoo Economics".
Good googly you are worse than any ostrich I have ever seen.... To actually sit there not realizing the ROOT of all these problems is amazing. Of course we are in an election year, so it's not surprising as to why you are taking the position you are taking. For you to say otherwise wouldn't be any surprise to me either. Your plant shut down due to the Democrats passage of NAFTA. Yes, factories were supposed to just off shore a percentage of their manufacturing to other countries or other labor forces in order to help other countries lift themselves up, and to get a percentage of the global prosperity

The idea then turned into a complete off shoring of millions of American products in such an off balanced way, that it created a huge crisis here in this country, otherwise when it came to our own labor forces, our middle class, our infrastructure, and etc.

Then we got all the cover up by our government's saying "hey it's all going to balance itself out", and "hey they are just doing the jobs American's won't do".

If people can't see what all has happened or had taken place now, then they have been brainwashed to forget the history of it all, and to just lie about it or just turn and look the other way.

Trump knows what happened, and he intended to work hard to reverse it (MAGA), but the people have been brainwashed so badly, that they are falling right in line with the very traitor's who have convinced them that it's just their imagination, and that Trump is ORANGE MAN BAD.

I really feel sorry for someone like you, I really do.

How is it stealing when we got a product staring us right in the face ???? Now you can say that the money wasn't spent to your satisfaction, but you coming up with this stealing bullcrap just shows how dishonest of a feller you are.

The Dems are a mix of Mao combined with the Taliban in a giant Stalin soup
Otherwise a very dangerous lot.

If Biden win's then it is a rejection of Trump and his shameless effort to float and pass every repub talking point that exists as if he thought of it first.

Too much too soon and too obvious. Relax and sneak a few in. Everyone knows that Trump became a repub and needs to be told what is expected of him. The line starts here.
If Biden wins, it's the end of America and the beginning of the New World Order. Be sure to wear your knee pads when the Call To Kneeling Bell sounds.

COVID 19 thing going on so how much worse can it be. Trump greatest failure at management

Trillion dollar deficit being the highest ever in the history of the World Order

Try to get Ukraine leader to investigate Biden by withholding funds

Riots in the street

Unemployment setting new records since 1939

President lies, reflects, blame others - example Its obama fault yet he has been president for 3.5 years.

Russian interference in US election

Paid off woman that he has had affairs and then lied about it

Calling other people crooked yet no one has gone to jail. Playing both the judge , jury , and the most virtuous person on this planet.

a president that has been impeached

A president that demands loyalty to him instead of loyalty to the US for which they all work for.

The bells have already been rung and its time to shut it down.
So Trump managed the US response to the epidemic by himself? You Trump haters attack him for going rogue on other matters and then attack him for not going rogue against his medical expert team. There was no guidebook on what to do with this virus. And What's your solution? Nationwide lockdown from day one? Super, how about full blown economic depression? You and the rest of the bash Trump mob have no clue.

COVID 19 thing going on so how much worse can it be. Trump greatest failure at management

Trillion dollar deficit being the highest ever in the history of the World Order

Riots in the street

President lies, reflects, blame others - example Its obama fault yet he has been president for 3.5 years.

Calling other people crooked yet no one has gone to jail. Playing both the judge , jury , and the most virtuous person on this planet.

A president that demands loyalty to him instead of loyalty to the US for which they all work for.

So Trump managed the US response to the epidemic by himself? You Trump haters attack him for going rogue on other matters and then attack him for not going rogue against his medical expert team. There was no guidebook on what to do with this virus. And What's your solution? Nationwide lockdown from day one? Super, how about full blown economic depression? You and the rest of the bash Trump mob have no clue.
Millions of them would parish in a full blown economic shut down /crisis. Fact.

Ever watch "The Walking Dead" ? They undoubtedly want that to become a reality

Do they hate themselves that bad that they want to drag everyone down into the pit with them ??? I think they do.

Riots in the street

Do they hate themselves that bad that they want to drag everyone down into the pit with them ??? I think they do.
"If ONLY Trump had acted a week earlier, we would have saved 30,000 lives!!!" You want to talk about pulling numbers out of your ass, give me a break.

Riots in the street

There is a guidebook for pandemics and the CDC has it. This is not the first and they have been through it before. Trump has not and he ignored there recommendations. Repubs ridiculed everything. Emboldened Trump was the problem with him ignoring their advice in order to sound more "never mind it not going to be bad" Boasting only 1 case so far and that it will be over really soon. He finally came on board but it was to late. I am sure you receive those little notices that Trump suggest for COVID-19 management. It didn't come from Trump , it came from the experts.

Nobody pushed for a Nation wide lock down from day one. They just wanted a strategy of which Trump had none. Just a feel good speech and not a warning. speech. He should have deferred to CDC and took to heart what they had to say. Instead he wanted to take control of something he had no experience with.

It was Trumps travel ban that pushed flights to land in only a select number of locations. Then holding these people at the airport while they asked question and then set them free.

Yet Jun 25 was a day when we had the 2nd highest number of new cases. Even tough repub states that were pushing for a reopening are cutting back now and doing limited shutdowns after reopening.

Last edited:

The Republicans are going to get tired of giving this nation a level more economic sound nation during their periods in power, only to be accused of being the ones that caused all of the damage prior to them taking the helm of the sinking ship from the whackycrats.
Republicans getting this nation on level economic situation? What a joke! I know when I lost the most in the market September 2008, the Bush Crash after the factory I had been on salary with for 23 years shut down in August. I know when my stock made the most constent gaines without wild gyrations in the market, based on my quarterly returns, 1992 to 2000 during Bill's presidency with Newt guiding Congress. I'll stick to what wasn't destroyed and what I was able to put back together. Now we are in another crash during a Republican administration. Just bad luck again, eh? You guys are build a history as the most unlucky deregulating bunch if misfits in history at the moment. Not been satisfied with republican economics for a long time. Daddy Bush had it right (ther reason I voted for him), supply side economics if "VooDoo Economics".
Good googly you are worse than any ostrich I have ever seen.... To actually sit there not realizing the ROOT of all these problems is amazing. Of course we are in an election year, so it's not surprising as to why you are taking the position you are taking. For you to say otherwise wouldn't be any surprise to me either. Your plant shut down due to the Democrats passage of NAFTA. Yes, factories were supposed to just off shore a percentage of their manufacturing to other countries or other labor forces in order to help other countries lift themselves up, and to get a percentage of the global prosperity

The idea then turned into a complete off shoring of millions of American products in such an off balanced way, that it created a huge crisis here in this country, otherwise when it came to our own labor forces, our middle class, our infrastructure, and etc.

Then we got all the cover up by our government's saying "hey it's all going to balance itself out", and "hey they are just doing the jobs American's won't do".

If people can't see what all has happened or had taken place now, then they have been brainwashed to forget the history of it all, and to just lie about it or just turn and look the other way.

Trump knows what happened, and he intended to work hard to reverse it (MAGA), but the people have been brainwashed so badly, that they are falling right in line with the very traitor's who have convinced them that it's just their imagination, and that Trump is ORANGE MAN BAD.

Seen many ostriches over her fella? Actually to this day Wholesale millwork in this country is dominated by American wholesalers and assembly facilities across the country. We were one of the smaller facilities, but 3rd highest ROI in the company (largest wholesale millwork distribution corporation in America at that time), even the year they shut us down and with all the dubious closing expenses tacked on and 1/4 of the year not even in operation. Well, NAFTA taken care of, that tends to leave unregulated banking speculations in trading derivatives, corrupt traders and supply side economics as as prime suspects and does away with most of the rest of your post.
Trump doesn't have a clue what happened and the road to hell is paved with unrealized good intentions, by people too stupid, or corrupt, foolish in hiring professionals (thinking they know best), to make their ideas work. Don't waste your pity, as I am sitting pretty. Good luck during the Biden Administration. Thanks for playing cowboy.

Riots in the street

"If ONLY Trump had acted a week earlier, we would have saved 30,000 lives!!!" You want to talk about pulling numbers out of your ass, give me a break.
Agree.

Seen many ostriches over her fella? Actually to this day Wholesale millwork in this country is dominated by American wholesalers and assembly facilities across the country. We were one of the smaller facilities, but 3rd highest ROI in the company (largest wholesale millwork distribution corporation in America at that time), even the year they shut us down and with all the dubious closing expenses tacked on and 1/4 of the year not even in operation. Well, NAFTA taken care of, that tends to leave unregulated banking speculations in trading derivatives, corrupt traders and supply side economics as as prime suspects and does away with most of the rest of your post.
Trump doesn't have a clue what happened and the road to hell is paved with unrealized good intentions, by people too stupid, or corrupt, foolish in hiring professionals (thinking they know best), to make their ideas work. Don't waste your pity, as I am sitting pretty. Good luck during the Biden Administration. Thanks for playing cowboy.
Quit trying to get Biden elected, and you won't have to wish anyone good luck because it won't happen hopefully.

Well most of us lived through it all, and we know what happened, but our chosen conservative Christian lifestyle's or cultures aren't compatible with the Democrat radicalness, and the Democrat sell outs in which brought about destruction and anarchy everytime they made a move, and then caused something to happen. Otherwise when they decide that it's politically expedient for them to act out, then they come out like it's the end of the world for them, but it's all just strategies to win election's for control and power.

How is it stealing when we got a product staring us right in the face ???? Now you can say that the money wasn't spent to your satisfaction, but you coming up with this stealing bullcrap just shows how dishonest of a feller you are.
Same way the Federal Judge ruled it was illegal and the Federal Appeals Court ruled it was illegal, it wasn't his to decide or re-direct on his own recognizance. He stole it and spent it when it did not belong to him to spend. It was already dedicated in the budget he signed as necessary military spending. But, he has always hated the military.

Same way the Federal Judge ruled it was illegal and the Federal Appeals Court ruled it was illegal, it wasn't his to decide or re-direct on his own recognizance. He stole it and spent it when it did not belong to him to spend. It was already dedicated in the budget he signed as necessary military spending. But, he has always hated the military.
ORANGE MAN BAD.... Trump is truly a president for all in this nation, so cry me a river that he tries to balance everything out in a common sense way. Yes you can create crybabies everytime you make a decision, uh or until the spot light shines back on the various babies projects or their budgets, then they are happy shaking their Rattlers, and craping their britches. Booooo hooooo yeeeeeheeeeeee.

Judges ??? You have confidence in them still ??? Pffft.

Judges ??? You have confidence in them still ??? Pffft.
I'll support the constitution of the United State and the rule of Law til the day I die. This ain't like your country Comarade.

trump had another secret call with putin on june 1st, that we found out about from Russian news.....

they talked about getting russia back in to the G7/8 ACCORDING TO Russian news.... the next week Trump was pushing for Russia to be allowed back in.....

putin paying to kill 20 American Military men in Afghanistan, didn't matter one iota to trump.
Are you really purporting to consider a report from the nytimes true?

Not a great choice for America, but infinitely better than l'il Donnie shitstain. And if Biden is brain dead, I shudder to think what our fuckstick in chief is. Trump is on a short list of most fucktarded people to ever hold public office, right up there with Hank Johnson and Sheila Jackson Lee

trump had another secret call with putin on june 1st, that we found out about from Russian news.....

they talked about getting russia back in to the G7/8 ACCORDING TO Russian news.... the next week Trump was pushing for Russia to be allowed back in.....

putin paying to kill 20 American Military men in Afghanistan, didn't matter one iota to trump.
Are you really purporting to consider a report from the nytimes true?
I posted it. It is common knowledge now. You can just about pick any source. I just saw a dozen easy.

Forum List

Back