If Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.

where were you living? china? BARRAGs economy sucked the big one, and when the asswipe bailed banks instead of AMERICAN people out , that said what was important.

The economy sucked because Bush Crashed the economy.
Obama fixed it.
Trump fucked it up again.
Biden will fix it.
The the GOP will play on your racial, religious and sexual fears, and you'll elect some other moron.
BARRAG o did nothing for AMERICA. not even the economy.. longest period of time to climb out of the hole this asswipe created. DUH

It's all BS. Don't you think that if this Commie Atlantic magazine had this information, they would have came out with it two years ago, supposedly when it happened? And who were these people that told the Atlantic Trump said this? Oh, that's right, they were all anonymous sources, the same anonymous sources that report on Trump to the NYT.

Except that these sources have been confirmed by numerous other new outlets, INCLUDING Fox News...

Also, common sense. Trump has been saying these kinds of rude things for years. Remember when he said, "I like guys who don't get captured" when running McCain down? Or when he said to the widow of Sgt. LaDavid Johnson, "He knew what he signed up for!" Or that according to Mary Trump, he threatened to disown Donald Jr. if he signed up for the army. It isn't just that the man doesn't respect those of us that served, it's that his narcissistic mind can't understand why anyone would serve.

I could explain why 18 year old me signed up, but I doubt he'd understand it. It wasn't because I was a loser or a sucker.

Well if all that money we paid into SS and FICA were used to make conservative long term investments, we wouldn't have to worry about that any longer, would we? Everybody would retire as a millionaire and some long before the age of 67.
Then who will feed all these people? Besides the amount of people, we would have to put them some place. So we'd need to develop our farm land into housing units.
The only one that was rejected the last race was Hillary, just like Biden will be in this race. You can't lose at a game of gin rummy and say you actually won the game because you had a good poker hand. It's a stupid statement.

I think you miss the point. This isn't a card game. The purpose of an election is to determine the will of the people. The Will of the People was made very clear in 2016. They didn't want Trump. He was clearly rejected. That he won on some technicality because we haven't gotten rid of this anachronism that quietly slept in the background for 100 years is kind of the problem. We should have gotten rid of the EC years ago.

So a guy who the people didn't want engaged in policies most of them oppose, and proceeds to wreck the economy, and this by you is good, because the Black Guy hurt your feelings?

And yet you can't point to anything racial about Trump, his words, or his policies.

I have many times, but you just go on with the tiresome, "Well, that's not really racist"

What stimulus? You mean that worthless extra few bucks we got in our paycheck every week that helped weaken Social Security? Sorry, that didn't do shit for the economy. Auto industry? Yeah, he paid back his union buddies that donate to the Democrat party, and it didn't do squat for the economy. Do you know how many UAW workers we have today? A little over 400,000. You can't take such a small group of people and stimulate a country of over 300 million people that way. How did "reforming banks" do anything for the economy?

Actually, what you don't get is the trickle down effect. It wasn't just the 400K Auto WOrkers, it was everyone else who worked in an adjecent industry. At the time, I worked for a company that imported components for the Auto Industry. Had the auto industry not been saved, those jobs would have been eliminated as well.
the same as the president, the one before, the one before that, etc. you are to brainwashed to see anything but FAKE

LOL..the ole' racists crap again. Obama was corrupt and his policies were a detriment to our country. That is why many didn't like him. I don't like Biden for the same reasons and he is as white as the driven snow, but by all means, make it about race.
you cant explain anything to this brain dead demoncrat
Actually, I've never seen a criticism of Obama that wasn't racist at it's core. I can imagine you guys when Kamala becomes president. "She's black AND she has a vagina!!!!"

View attachment 385153

We were in better shape that the rest of the world thanks to Trump.

No we aren't. We've had 180K deaths, even though we have 4% of the world's population, we account for 22% of the total deaths.

Trump's criminal mismanagement of Covid will be taught in government schools under "Don't do THAT!!!"

You can't be serious. Obamacare was a disaster.

Actually, it was fine. 20 million people got coverage, the insurance companies were prohibited from denying coverage for pre-existing conditions. Here's how you know that it was a success. When the GOP finally got a president who would sign a repeal, they suddenly stopped trying to repeal it.

The Iran deal was completely and totally insane, unless we were actually trying to get them nuclear weapons, in which case, it was brilliant.

Actually, it was brilliant. IRan doesn't have a nuke, do they? If they did, they'd have done a test right after Trump made everything worse by killing Sulimani. We are talking about 80 year old technology here, sport. If they don't have nukes, it's because they choose not to have them.

His handling of ISIS was too soft.

Really, Let's look at that.

Bush engages in a disastrous invasion of Iraq. We extricate ourselves from that situation by having the Iraqi government pay off the Sunni Militias to play nice so we can leave in good order, which everyone wanted us to. This was Bush and Petreaus' policy, not Obama's. So all that had to happen was after we left, Maliki had to just keep the payments to the Sunnis and give them representation... which he didn't do.

And big surprise, they revolted against the government. Just not seeing how that was Obama's fault.
deaths,directly related to covid.9700....if you are going to post, make sure you have facts...now, go argue w/the CDC

No, it has not been confirmed because nobody can confirm anonymous sources. Even if they could, it's still a he said--she said situation. There is no video or audio of Trump ever saying that. If Fox came out with a story where some people said Biden supported the KKK years ago, would you believe it without any proof, especially since the sources were anonymous?

If they were legitimate reporters, their reporting was confirmed by other sources, and Biden had a long history of making overtly racist comments, I might.

We already have seen Trump disrespect the military. McCain, the Generals who resigned from his cabinet, Col. Vindman, Sgt. Johnson.

It's you that doesn't get it. If you live in a strong Democrat state like CA or NY and are Republican, it's kind of a waste of time to vote for a Republican President. They stand no chance at winning anyway, so you just stay home.

Exactly my point. For 40 states, this election is going to be kind of meaningless, as they aren't even going to be seriously contested. Popular vote, every vote counts, so every vote in every state will count

No they would not have.

They most certainly would have. The company I was with would have eliminated dozens of jobs had the Auto Bailout not happened. Not to mention all the dealers who would have gone out of business

That's besides the fact that without money, the auto industry would have had to file for bankruptcy. It would have gone to bankruptcy court, and the judge would have worked out an operation plan to get them out of the hole and keep them afloat. That's what other business do.

Yes, but the jobs would have been lost. I know this is a horrible thing for you, that the bailouts took care of the WORKERS instead of the INVESTORS. This is where you've been kind of brainwashed. Investing is gambling. You pays your money and you takes your chances.

While ignoring how many millions of Americans lost their coverage like I did. The hardest hit were small companies like the one I worked for.

You looked for new insurance about as hard as OJ looked for the real killers. Shit, I was able to find good insurance with all my health issues and my age...

If they were legitimate reporters, their reporting was confirmed by other sources, and Biden had a long history of making overtly racist comments, I might.

We already have seen Trump disrespect the military. McCain, the Generals who resigned from his cabinet, Col. Vindman, Sgt. Johnson.

Then why remain anonymous? No, you would not have believed it, and Biden does have a long history making racist comments. When I hear "anonymous sources" what I hear is it's all made up. Anonymous sources can't be questioned if nobody knows who they are. In other words, the failing magazine made up the story to try and survive another couple months.

They most certainly would have. The company I was with would have eliminated dozens of jobs had the Auto Bailout not happened. Not to mention all the dealers who would have gone out of business

Your company might have, but other companies would have had new business. Or do you really believe that people in the market for a new vehicle will not buy one if GM goes out of business?

Yes, but the jobs would have been lost. I know this is a horrible thing for you, that the bailouts took care of the WORKERS instead of the INVESTORS. This is where you've been kind of brainwashed. Investing is gambling. You pays your money and you takes your chances.

What are you telling me that for? It was your President who did it. Obama wanted to take care of the unions. He could care less about companies and has a long history showing that.

You looked for new insurance about as hard as OJ looked for the real killers. Shit, I was able to find good insurance with all my health issues and my age...

It's likely your medical conditions are nowhere near mine. I called several places outside of Commie Care. They all told me the same thing. Are they all wrong?

Then why remain anonymous? No, you would not have believed it, and Biden does have a long history making racist comments. When I hear "anonymous sources" what I hear is it's all made up. Anonymous sources can't be questioned if nobody knows who they are. In other words, the failing magazine made up the story to try and survive another couple months.

Guy, Washington is full of anonymous sources... it happens all the time. The Atlantic will be around long after Trump is voted out of office.

Your company might have, but other companies would have had new business. Or do you really believe that people in the market for a new vehicle will not buy one if GM goes out of business?

Sure they will... they'll buy Japanese or German cars, and those profits and jobs won't be here.

What are you telling me that for? It was your President who did it. Obama wanted to take care of the unions. He could care less about companies and has a long history showing that.

Again- taking care of workers is a GOOD thing... I'm sorry you are confused about this.

It's likely your medical conditions are nowhere near mine. I called several places outside of Commie Care. They all told me the same thing. Are they all wrong?

Again, I suspect you went to one place, heard a price you didn't like, and then started muttering a bunch of racial epitaths about Obama. Did that make you feel better? Now you cower in your house, listening to your police scanner, waiting for the welfare check to arrive and hoping TRUMP PLAGUE doesn't claim you.

It's a sad existence.

Guy, Washington is full of anonymous sources... it happens all the time. The Atlantic will be around long after Trump is voted out of office.

No. Washington is full of anonymous sources only when it comes to Republicans, because the only way to steer the sheep is to promote lies, especially lies that can't be proven thus the need to use phony anonymous sources.

Sure they will... they'll buy Japanese or German cars, and those profits and jobs won't be here.

So ignorant. Many of the Japanese cars are made right here in the US. I have delivered to their facilities and warehouses across our state.

Again- taking care of workers is a GOOD thing... I'm sorry you are confused about this.

Taking care of the worker is not the federal governments place, it's industries place. He wasn't taking care of their workers either, he was taking care of their union contributions that end up in the hands of the Democrat party come election time. If those auto workers were not contributors to the party, DumBama wouldn't have lifted a finger to help them.

Again, I suspect you went to one place, heard a price you didn't like, and then started muttering a bunch of racial epitaths about Obama. Did that make you feel better? Now you cower in your house, listening to your police scanner, waiting for the welfare check to arrive and hoping TRUMP PLAGUE doesn't claim you.

It's a sad existence.

Wow, you even have your own little story about me haunting your little head, don't you?

I went to agents who dealt with several companies, one being a Facebook friend of mine. Every agent wants to get you as a customer because that's how they make a living. Commie Care plans were terrible and unaffordable. I never knew such terrible plans even existed until I called them.

I'm going to give them a call this week and see if my situation changes anything in regards to affordability. In any case, I'll be applicable for Medicare in less than two years. From what I understand, they automatically put you on it anyway.

So ignorant. Many of the Japanese cars are made right here in the US. I have delivered to their facilities and warehouses across our state.

You mean they do final assembly here after all the components get made in Japan and the Pacific rim... What did you think you were delivering, spanky?

I'm going to give them a call this week and see if my situation changes anything in regards to affordability. In any case, I'll be applicable for Medicare in less than two years. From what I understand, they automatically put you on it anyway.

So you are going to be collecting still more welfare... but you're better than those HUD people... just keep telling yourself that.

You mean they do final assembly here after all the components get made in Japan and the Pacific rim... What did you think you were delivering, spanky?

Do you think American companies don't?

So you are going to be collecting still more welfare... but you're better than those HUD people... just keep telling yourself that.

I don't have to tell myself anything I already know.

Forum List

Back