If Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

If Joe Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

You’re patient zero. Biden derangement syndrome is here

Buddy, you can stop being hysterical.... You are more likely to be killed by another white person over a domestic matter than you ever are to be killed by a BLM person out to get you.

No, they kind of did when they decided to make excuses for any thug who kills a black person.

George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, Jason van Dyke, Amber Guyger, Darren Chauvin, they've all had people come on this board and make excuses for them.

Black folks don't need an academic or a politician to TELL them to be upset about this... Heck, I'm upset this sort of thing goes on, and I'm white.

No, they kind of did when they decided to make excuses for any thug who kills a black person.

George Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, Jason van Dyke, Amber Guyger, Darren Chauvin, they've all had people come on this board and make excuses for them.

Black folks don't need an academic or a politician to TELL them to be upset about this... Heck, I'm upset this sort of thing goes on, and I'm white.
I believe they called people like you "collborators" in the 1930's.

Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep.

LOL, good luck finding ammo
Everywhere is sold out

There are many untruths in this.

There are many untruths in this.
Are you choosing "truth over facts" Like your choice Joe?

Buddy, you can stop being hysterical.... You are more likely to be killed by another white person over a domestic matter than you ever are to be killed by a BLM person out to get you.
....and you're being hysterical cuz he wants to buy one.
Typical lib bs. Condemn a guy cuz he wants to buy a gun but could care less if a blm beats up old men, women and children and destroys property.

I believe they called people like you "collborators" in the 1930's.

I believe they called people like you "nuts" in the 1930's.

Naw, just kidding, they call you nuts now.

So that's all the conservative movement is reduced to, White Grievance Politics. Just so we are clear... you're the guy in the hat.

1598179950710.png

Typical lib bs. Condemn a guy cuz he wants to buy a gun but could care less if a blm beats up old men, women and children and destroys property.

Uh, guy, we have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries a year because guys like Ray want to compensate for their tiny peckers. Gun violence costs us 270 BILLION a year. We all have to live with security camera, magnetic locked doors, active shooter drills, bullet proof backpacks for the kiddies, because we can never tell which gun nut is going to go off this week. But at least they arent' telling you to wear a mask!!!

So how many people have been killed by BLM so far. Give me a number.

I wouldn't worry about Creppy Joe winning anything but I would buy a gun for every member of your family and learn to use them. It's not just a right it a duty

Absolutely fantastic post, Ray. Thank you.

Uh, guy,LO we have 33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries a year because guys like Ray want to compensate for their tiny peckers. Gun violence costs us 270 BILLION a year. We all have to live with security camera, magnetic locked doors, active shooter drills, bullet proof backpacks for the kiddies, because we can never tell which gun nut is going to go off this week. But at least they arent' telling you to wear a mask!!!

So how many people have been killed by BLM so far. Give me a number.
Gun violence costs us 270 BILLION a year
Ya, sure.
And blm is burning down America... but it don't cost a dime

Gun violence costs us 270 BILLION a year
Ya, sure.
And blm is burning down America... but it don't cost a dime

Oh, I'm sure it does cost us a lot of money that they finally got fed up with platitudes.

Funny thing, when they asked nicely, they were ignored.
Here are some statistics to mull over:

Forum List

Back