If Biden "Wins" This Election, This Is The Future Of Presidential Elections

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Mail-in voter fraud and electioneering will be our future. If Trump can get this, we can pass federal statutes (maybe even a Constitutional Amendment) that ensures fair elections. This election is pivotal. I don't know that America has a future if this problem is not fixed in short order.

Note: Please talk about this constructively. Just ignore the pathological commies that come in here screaming nothing to see here. They're not worth your time; I promise you.

Check out how Florida does it
I heard the Governor on "hate radio " earlier this evening

Works.... ,works efficiently,and is pretty secure
They're one of the nations most populous states to ..

Mail-in voter fraud and electioneering will be our future. If Trump can get this, we can pass federal statutes (maybe even a Constitutional Amendment) that ensures fair elections. This election is pivotal. I don't know that America has a future if this problem is not fixed in short order.

Note: Please talk about this constructively. Just ignore the pathological commies that come in here screaming nothing to see here. They're not worth your time; I promise you.
You need the House to pass that and the GOP has always been a bunch of dimwitted guys !!
It was very obvious the Pol Pot Dems had this planned out in 2016-17

,o1 a-3.jpg

You need the House to pass that and the GOP has always been a bunch of dimwitted guys !!

Really and the house increase of 5 in the republicans and the control of the senate still in republican hands,

We did not plan very well.

I think the states should have all mail in votes, and early voting in person, with all the suppression going on, that is the way to do it.

The OP may not know, but I know: The United States of America does not have a future -- for a reason that has nothing to do with honest/dishonest elections.

The corrupt election of 2020 has just hurried along the process of implosion.

The OP may not know, but I know: The United States of America does not have a future -- for a reason that has nothing to do with honest/dishonest elections.

I agree.

Watching this is like watching two people argue over who gets to pilot the Titanic after it has just scrapped the Ice Burg.

Pointless.

If voting is important to someone, they can haul their ass down to the precinct and do it.

There need to be good machines and plenty of them so people don't wait for hours.

Every vote should count , even those in the cities.

I agree.

Watching this is like watching two people argue over who gets to pilot the Titanic after it has just scrapped the Ice Burg.

Pointless.

Not sharing in that pessimism.

Every vote should count , even those in the cities.

And graveyards....in the case of your party.

You seem pretty stupid.

You didn't see this mess coming ?

If voting is important to someone, they can haul their ass down to the precinct and do it.

There need to be good machines and plenty of them so people don't wait for hours.

People work all kinds of hours and the poor people work 2 jobs just to survive, so mail in votes, if you want to vote in person just go ahead.

If voting suppression wasn't so bad maybe a lot more would vote in person.

People work all kinds of hours and the poor people work 2 jobs just to survive, so mail in votes, if you want to vote in person just go ahead.

Like I said.....on that day. They are supposed to get time off from work to vote.

You just don't seem very aware.

Like I said.....on that day. They are supposed to get time off from work to vote.

When are they to sleep if they have 2 jobs, many people do.

They are supposed to get time off from work to go vote. What part of that don't you understand.

My 'nothing to see here' attitude is exactly the same as the one I held concerning Russian interference after the 2016 election. For the sake of our election system the new Congress needs to conduct hearings which I'll similarly ignore unless they come up with something.

They are supposed to get time off from work to go vote. What part of that don't you understand.

Without pay, its not even an holiday and most people don't want to take off work as they have a scant workforce and need the money, imagine if everyone took off work.

No cops , no fireman, hospitals would shut down.

Really and the house increase of 5 in the republicans and the control of the senate still in republican hands,

We did not plan very well.
You through us a “fake bone of 5 worthless seats “

Forum List

Back