If Biden "Wins" This Election, This Is The Future Of Presidential Elections

Mail-in voter fraud and electioneering will be our future. If Trump can get this, we can pass federal statutes (maybe even a Constitutional Amendment) that ensures fair elections. This election is pivotal. I don't know that America has a future if this problem is not fixed in short order.

Note: Please talk about this constructively. Just ignore the pathological commies that come in here screaming nothing to see here. They're not worth your time; I promise you.
You need the House to pass that and the GOP has always been a bunch of dimwitted guys !!
It was very obvious the Pol Pot Dems had this planned out in 2016-17

Really and the house increase of 5 in the republicans and the control of the senate still in republican hands,

We did not plan very well.
Which was to be the narrative to try and prove it was not all rigged.

That comes in two years.

Mail-in voter fraud and electioneering will be our future. If Trump can get this, we can pass federal statutes (maybe even a Constitutional Amendment) that ensures fair elections. This election is pivotal. I don't know that America has a future if this problem is not fixed in short order.

Note: Please talk about this constructively. Just ignore the pathological commies that come in here screaming nothing to see here. They're not worth your time; I promise you.

There is no mail-in voting fraud.

You're being lied to by the President and your media. Trump whined about the election being rigged last time, yet he won.

This big giant so-called mail-in fraud by the Democrats led to the Democrats losing the Senate and losing seats in the House. Yeah, that's quite the elaborate "fraud."

And to answer your next question, yes there are "RINOs" like myself who abhor Trump and will vote for Biden and other candidates with an R beside their names.

You guys are in the throws of a cult. And your cult leader has been telling you bizarre lies for years even before he was President - Obama was born in Kenya, Ted Cruz's father helped assassinate JFK, etc.

Last edited:

You need the House to pass that and the GOP has always been a bunch of dimwitted guys !!
It was very obvious the Pol Pot Dems had this planned out in 2016-17

Really and the house increase of 5 in the republicans and the control of the senate still in republican hands,

We did not plan very well.
Which was to be the narrative to try and prove it was not all rigged.

That comes in two years.

Oh is that was it was, the plan!!:omg:

There is no mail-in voting fraud.

You're being lied to by the President and your media. Trump whined about the election being rigged last time, yet he won.

This big giant so-called mail-in fraud by the Democrats led to the Democrats losing the Senate and losing seats in the House. Yeah, that's quite the elaborate "fraud."

And to answer your next question, yes there are "RINOs" like myself who abhor Trump and will vote for Biden and other candidates with an R beside their names.

You guys are in the throws of a cult. And your cult leader has been telling you bizarre lies for years even before he was President - Obama was born in Kenya, Ted Cruz's father helped assassinate JFK, etc.
it is obvious voter fraud

If voting is important to someone, they can haul their ass down to the precinct and do it.

There need to be good machines and plenty of them so people don't wait for hours.

People work all kinds of hours and the poor people work 2 jobs just to survive, so mail in votes, if you want to vote in person just go ahead.

Like I said.....on that day. They are supposed to get time off from work to vote.

You just don't seem very aware.

When are they to sleep if they have 2 jobs, many people do.

They are supposed to get time off from work to go vote. What part of that don't you understand.

Without pay, its not even an holiday and most people don't want to take off work as they have a scant workforce and need the money, imagine if everyone took off work.

No cops , no fireman, hospitals would shut down.

Your arguments are worthless.

It's how we voted for years.

And most states have stipulations that say you can't be docked pay if you go vote.

Cops can drop by a precinct and be given priority to vote.

You really are pretty stupid.

Why don't you quit posting and go find an on-line high school program.

If voting is important to someone, they can haul their ass down to the precinct and do it.

There need to be good machines and plenty of them so people don't wait for hours.

People work all kinds of hours and the poor people work 2 jobs just to survive, so mail in votes, if you want to vote in person just go ahead.

Like I said.....on that day. They are supposed to get time off from work to vote.

They are supposed to get time off from work to go vote. What part of that don't you understand.

Without pay, its not even an holiday and most people don't want to take off work as they have a scant workforce and need the money, imagine if everyone took off work.

And most states have stipulations that say you can't be docked pay if you go vote.

I think most states will go along with absentee votes and have a week of early voting.

I think most states will go along with absentee votes and have a week of early voting.

Nobody really cares what you "think".

I think the states should have all mail in votes, and early voting in person, with all the suppression going on, that is the way to do it.

Yea, and then votes can be sold like currency. We see that ballot dumps are clearly a thing.

First you would need to prove the fraud you are claiming took place.

First thing is to standardize the rules to allow at least a month of in-person early voting. That would go a long way toward making the lines shorter on election day and increase participation.

If they get away with this there will NEVER be a non Democrat or even Non Leftwing president again. Absolutely Impossible. There is no way to overcome the big City voter fraud. Absolutely Impossible.

No people who take time off work get paid for it. Its a federal law. People don't walk off the job and vote en masse. Some come in late, some leave early, some vote at lunch or take a break. How do you think it was done in the years before mail in voting? In places where there were hundreds of people eligible for voting like a major company or medical center the polling place was right there on the premises. Don't show your ignorance. It's unbecoming. We had in person voting a whole lot longer than mail in voting

If they get away with this there will NEVER be a non Democrat or even Non Leftwing president again. Absolutely Impossible. There is no way to overcome the big City voter fraud. Absolutely Impossible.
Exactly. Lindsay Graham said as much. This country will become ruled by tyranny. Just like every other communist country.

Do they get paid for the time they take?

If no, then poor people in low paying jobs might not be able to afford to take a couple hours off.

Forum List

Back