If Biden "Wins" This Election, This Is The Future Of Presidential Elections

If voting is important to someone, they can haul their ass down to the precinct and do it.

There need to be good machines and plenty of them so people don't wait for hours.

People work all kinds of hours and the poor people work 2 jobs just to survive, so mail in votes, if you want to vote in person just go ahead.

Like I said.....on that day. They are supposed to get time off from work to vote.

You just don't seem very aware.

When are they to sleep if they have 2 jobs, many people do.

They are supposed to get time off from work to go vote. What part of that don't you understand.

Without pay, its not even an holiday and most people don't want to take off work as they have a scant workforce and need the money, imagine if everyone took off work.

No cops , no fireman, hospitals would shut down.
No people who take time off work get paid for it. Its a federal law. People don't walk off the job and vote en masse. Some come in late, some leave early, some vote at lunch or take a break. How do you think it was done in the years before mail in voting? In places where there were hundreds of people eligible for voting like a major company or medical center the polling place was right there on the premises. Don't show your ignorance. It's unbecoming. We had in person voting a whole lot longer than mail in voting

By pony express.

Has the USPS been handling absentee and mail-in ballots since the days of the Pony Express, and did the process originate here or in England?
It didn’t exactly begin with the Pony Express, though it was during that era. We know that as early as 17th-century Massachusetts, some people could send in their ballots, and it also happened a little during the Revolutionary War. But the Civil War, which began at about the same time as the Pony Express, really marked the beginning of absentee or mail-in voting. Bear in mind that by the Revolution, most of those who could vote were white men with property, and the U.S. was well ahead of England in terms of democratizing the vote.

Last edited:
There is no mail-in voting fraud.

Stopped reading here.

And you wanted a "constructive" discussion? LOL

You were actually a reasonable person when you first came on.
Nobody stays on the authoritarian left and isn't brainwashed though.

I still am reasonable Gasbag...

Remember when you voted for Romney and McCain...you were reasonable too. Now you see Lupita crossing the border to clean someone's house as an invader and think ripping kids away from their parents as a "deterrent" is worthy of this nation.

Mail-in voter fraud and electioneering will be our future. If Trump can get this, we can pass federal statutes (maybe even a Constitutional Amendment) that ensures fair elections. This election is pivotal. I don't know that America has a future if this problem is not fixed in short order.

Note: Please talk about this constructively. Just ignore the pathological commies that come in here screaming nothing to see here. They're not worth your time; I promise you.

I concur. The dems own all MSM, newspapers, high tech, large corporations, the largest cities, half the country's population, and also can control the voting mechanism. Soon the dems will disarm America and that will be it. America as founded will be gone.

This was the first time I voted in 45 years and the last time. We can see the dems want to compile lists to further destroy the people that supported the opposition. I took a chance this time, but I'm not getting on any more lists. When they come for the guns they will offer your neighbors bounties to turn in the gun owners.

Biden gun strip LR.jpg

Mail-in voter fraud and electioneering will be our future. If Trump can get this, we can pass federal statutes (maybe even a Constitutional Amendment) that ensures fair elections. This election is pivotal. I don't know that America has a future if this problem is not fixed in short order.

Note: Please talk about this constructively. Just ignore the pathological commies that come in here screaming nothing to see here. They're not worth your time; I promise you.

I think the states should have all mail in votes, and early voting in person, with all the suppression going on, that is the way to do it.
What “suppression”? Any citizen can request mail in ballot. Any citizen can register and vote in person.

Let's just create a citizens commission open to input from all parties and the public,
where anyone can complain and have conflicts over rules investigated and corrected
and ALSO include a Grand Jury system for bringing complaints of government abuses.

So the media misrepresentation and abuse of party and government to impose Statist
beliefs in rights to health care and marriage on a federal level, that violate and discriminate
against beliefs in Constitutional limits on govt treating these individual rights as belonging to "people and States"
would be barred, and complaints to the AG would get charters revoked by organizations
pushing political beliefs and creeds through government that deny and discriminate against other creeds.

" Sad But The Country Suffers From States Run By Ass Clowns "

* Not A Federal Responsibility *

States implement their own voting systems , so contact your local state representative and tell them to propose state legislation that mandates one submit votes in person , whether by voting booth ballot or by non voting booth ballot .

The individual needs to show up at a registered collection location and have their identity and eligibility verified , to ensure that they are not in death records , to verify primary residence / not duplicated in two states , to verify their physical features ; post verification by signature from unknown origins is overly complicated and speculative , thereby lending itself to fraud .

The public registrar of voters is not sufficiently kept up to date to allow blanket distribution of unsolicited ballots to every voter in the registry .

The trump did not mandate face masks at the national level because it is a 10th amendment state responsibility ; alternatively , the leftists vying for the bureaucratic collective of state ownership of free enterprise are adamantly focused on establishing as much federal authority as is possible and they are content with unsolicited ballots because it helps them perpetrate fraud .

Last edited:

States implement their own voting systems , so contact your local state representative and tell them to propose state legislation that mandates one submit votes in person , whether by voting booth ballot or by non voting booth ballot .

The individual needs to show up at a registered collection location and have their identity and eligibility verified , to ensure that they are not in death records , to verify primary residence / not duplicated in two states , to verify their physical features ; post verification by signature from unknown origins is overly complicated and speculative , thereby lending itself to fraud .

The public registrar of voters is not sufficiently kept up to date to allow blanket distribution of unsolicited ballots to every voter in the registry .

The trump did not mandate face masks at the national level because it is a 10th amendment state responsibility ; alternatively , the leftists vying for the bureaucratic collective of state ownership of free enterprise are adamantly focused on establishing as much federal authority as is possible and they are content with unsolicited ballots because it helps them perpetrate fraud .

Very good.
I agree that notarized absentee ballots would have allowed CONSENSUS on voting procedures.
The lack of consensus has undermined faith in our election process, by which I would
recommend interpreting the close races as TIES to be fair to both sides both interpreting the
process according to what they believe to be "accurate enough."

As for mandates you stated this well regarding federal vs state jurisdiction.
Biden is attempting to accommodate this by going through Governors of states
before addressing individual counties or cities.

Could we petition all Parties and States to add DISCLOSURES to political ads:

Stop voter fraud: Demand that political campaign ads include Disclosures so that all donors and voters for these candidates are fully informed about the distinction in law and limits between federal jurisdiction, which requires Constitutional Conventions and Amendments to ratify reforms, from natural rights reserved to people and states which federal offices are not authorized to regulate.

Otherwise failure to disclose knowledge of the laws causes fraudulent misrepresentation, and collectively soliciting donations and votes based on fraud, is conspiring to violate civil rights by pushing political beliefs through govt to disparage Constitutionalist beliefs and discriminate by creed. www.ethics-commission.net

Please make sure all voters are fully informed so all votes are based on informed consent and not misrepresentation or fraud.
===================
Then we list all the Constitutional limits that are otherwise misrepresented as
racist or wanting to deprive people of health care, voting rights, etc. due to
lack of "fully informed disclosure" that federal mandates would violate Constitutional beliefs
in rights reserved to people and states that require due process or Amendment to change.

hahaha still another red neck fool that thinks trumpie the con man still has a chance...get rid of it stupid fool Biden will be the next president

Stopped reading here.

Remember when you voted for Romney and McCain...you were reasonable too. Now you see Lupita crossing the border to clean someone's house as an invader and think ripping kids away from their parents as a "deterrent" is worthy of this nation.

I never said on here that I've voted for anyone. But I am not for the imposter Obama if that's what you're getting at.

I don't think that the states are very accountable to the people. I don't remember any sort of clamor for electronic, hackable voting. By all means, people should do what they can at their state levels. But realistically, this needs to be tackled at the federal level with Trump shining the light.

Stopped reading here.

I never said on here that I've voted for anyone. But I am not for the imposter Obama if that's what you're getting at.
Poor Gasbag,
Your blob lost.
So that makes you a loser.

Forum List

Back