True the Vote Defeats Fair Fight, Stacy Abrams, Marc Elias, and the Biden Department of Justice in Landmark Election Case in Georgia Federal Court

That has not been proven fake. The assholes running things and the media say it is fake. It is time you understood that means nothing. Those people, the mules, can be found if the authorities wanted to. They use the same technology tracking J6 people and arrest them.
True the vote refused to turn a single mule and witness over to the investigators.

They made up a story and could not back it up with a single mule....

Dems fight tooth and nail to keep the dead on the voter rolls. Why fight for that if you’re not up to something fishy?
You can prove that the Dems fight to keep the dead on the voter rolls? Show us what you got. Every state probably has a few dead voters on their rolls but dead people can`t vote. :icon_rolleyes:

You are too stupid for words. In the crookedest, most corrupt State n the Union, you want to claim to be voting purists.

You dirtbags aren't trying to pass a counterfeit $20 Bill, you're trying to tell us about a new $30 Bill that's all the rage.

dimocraps are scum.

period
I have no idea what you`re babbling about. Put the cork in the bottle before posting.

True The Vote wins litigation suit in GA!! And it was an Obama judge who handed them the victory.

(from my inbox)

True the Vote Defeats Fair Fight, Stacy Abrams, Marc Elias, and the Biden Department of Justice in Landmark Election Case in Georgia Federal Court
Fair Fight et al v. True the Vote et al | Case No. 2:20-cv-0302-SCJ

HOUSTON, TX, January 2, 2024 – True the Vote (TTV) declares a decisive triumph in their legal battle against Stacy Abrams’ Fair Fight, legal teams led by Marc Elias, and the Biden Department of Justice. A federal court in the Northern District of Georgia today affirmed that citizens have the right to lawfully petition their government in support of election integrity without fear of persecution or prosecution.

In a resounding vindication, TTV successfully defended its actions of December 2020, aiding Georgia citizens in filing elector challenges based on data showing over 364,000 voters appeared to be ineligible to vote due to change in residency.

This victory is a testament to every American’s constitutional right to free speech and the importance of actively participating in the electoral process.

True the Vote President Catherine Engelbrecht affirmed, “Today’s ruling sends a clear message to those who would attempt to control the course of our nation through lawfare and intimidation. American citizens will not be silenced.”

True the Vote lead attorney Jake Evans stated, “After almost three years of litigation and a two-week federal trial with plaintiff calling 12 witnesses, Judge Steven Jones awarded a complete defense verdict for all defendants. This decision is monumental. It vindicates True the Vote in totality and establishes that eligibility challenges under Section 230 are a proper method to ensure voter rolls are accurate. I am grateful to help achieve this great victory.”

Engelbrecht added, “This is an answer to the prayers of faithful patriots across America.”

True the Vote remains steadfast in its mission to support trustworthy elections and looks forward to assisting citizens in future such lawful efforts.
link?

True the vote refused to turn a single mule and witness over to the investigators.

They made up a story and could not back it up with a single mule....
Are you really that stupid? They made up nothing. They have no authority to turn anyone over, do they?

In an Affidavit filed on 9/27/2023, Catherine Englebrecht disclosed that on December 16, 2020, she and her team met with Brad Raffensperger, GA Secretary of State, Jordan Fuchs, Assistant Secretary of State and Ryan Germany SoS Counsel to brief them on information showing that more than 364,000 registrations in Georgia were ineligible based on Georgia law.

According to Mr. Phillips the picture has only gotten worst under the last three years of Raffensperger's watch and likely won't change before the 2024 Elections without direct involvement by Georgia citizens - peacefully and patriotically of course.
Georgia citizens should feel both encouraged and emboldened to pursue proper legal steps to clean Georgia's voter rolls in every County and work to ensure accurate timely election outcomes for 2024.

ok, so we get the audits, lawsuits and angst of the 2020 election, and any citizen can sue "redress of grievances" is a first amendment guarantee, after all.

just remember, evidence must be produced. i'd also like a serious penalty for the lawyers in cases of fraud or frivolous lawsuit

no problem but this time lets audit all these red state senators and others as well. dems are not so stupid as to cheat for president and allow ted cruz or rick scott to win? so who fixed the vote to make these repub congeesscritters win.
rumpart if you took your head out of your....well....rump, you might actually sense reality.

True The Vote wins litigation suit in GA!! And it was an Obama judge who handed them the victory.

(from my inbox)

Fair Fight et al v. True the Vote et al | Case No. 2:20-cv-0302-SCJ

HOUSTON, TX, January 2, 2024 – True the Vote (TTV) declares a decisive triumph in their legal battle against Stacy Abrams’ Fair Fight, legal teams led by Marc Elias, and the Biden Department of Justice. A federal court in the Northern District of Georgia today affirmed that citizens have the right to lawfully petition their government in support of election integrity without fear of persecution or prosecution.

In a resounding vindication, TTV successfully defended its actions of December 2020, aiding Georgia citizens in filing elector challenges based on data showing over 364,000 voters appeared to be ineligible to vote due to change in residency.

This victory is a testament to every American’s constitutional right to free speech and the importance of actively participating in the electoral process.

True the Vote President Catherine Engelbrecht affirmed, “Today’s ruling sends a clear message to those who would attempt to control the course of our nation through lawfare and intimidation. American citizens will not be silenced.”

True the Vote lead attorney Jake Evans stated, “After almost three years of litigation and a two-week federal trial with plaintiff calling 12 witnesses, Judge Steven Jones awarded a complete defense verdict for all defendants. This decision is monumental. It vindicates True the Vote in totality and establishes that eligibility challenges under Section 230 are a proper method to ensure voter rolls are accurate. I am grateful to help achieve this great victory.”

Engelbrecht added, “This is an answer to the prayers of faithful patriots across America.”

True the Vote remains steadfast in its mission to support trustworthy elections and looks forward to assisting citizens in future such lawful efforts.
These judges follow the law, conspiracy nut job brainwashed functional moron rebel idiot.

You mean like these 'authorities'?

Or how about the 'authorities' investigating Epstein's death? This is the major problem with dimocraps being as stupid as they are -- You think the Deep State is on your side!!! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You are Pond Scum to them. We all are. As soon as they're done with you, their Useful Idiots du jour, they'll drop you like a bad habit and it will be you on the outside looking in. And I will laugh. Hysterically..... Okay, maybe not 'hysterically' but with great pleasure.

The question is -- Are you an appeaser -- An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile-hoping it will eat him last. (H/T Winston)

Or are you an accomplice? You may think you're part of the group but, trust me, you are not. You are actually just a Useful Idiot. You better look around. Check your '6'
The ex cia guy giving his opinion in your Breibart article is trying to sell his book...:rolleyes:

also, I don't believe in your deep state conspiracy....so, nope, I don't see them on my side, I just don't see them, at all?

The ex cia guy giving his opinion in your Breibart article is trying to sell his book...:rolleyes:

also, I don't believe in your deep state conspiracy....so, nope, I don't see them on my side, I just don't see them, at all?
a) Aren't they all trying to sell something??

b) The 'Deep State' isn't a conspiracy. Every Country that has ever existed has(d) one. You can call it the bureaucracy, the Nomenklatura, the East India Company..... Whatever.

The "Deep State" isn't unique to our Country or to our time. It is, and always has been, part of the ruling Class. Going back to the very beginning of Human Civilization, Egypt, Babylon, Greece, Rome.... All civilizations have had a "Deep State".

We fought a War against the Deep State. Started in 1776. Then we wrote a bunch of Laws to prevent one from emerging ever again. Called The Constitution of The United States of America.

Some Countries can't exist without a Deep State, without a Bureaucracy. We can. We are better off without one. We TRUST our People.

They may, and do, get it wrong once in a while but The People must prevail or we are no longer the USA.

Oh and, it isn't just dimocraps that are knee-deep in the Deep State. It's Republicans, too. Bigly. Way Bigly

Forum List

Back