If Biden Isn't Getting Charged With Having Illegal Documents Then Why Is Trump?

The Hur hatchet job shows he's a hack with an axe to grind.
Hatchet job? Hur let off Biden just like Comey let off Hillary. It seems like every time a liberal gets caught breaking the law...they're too stupid to know that it was wrong! But not Trump!

I'll tell you what, Clipper...if you think Hur's report was a "hatchet job" then call on the DOJ to release the entire footage of Biden's testimony and let the American people judge for themselves just how mentally incapacitated he is!

The left often changes when Trump and Biden are competent and when they're not around an awful lot. I noticed that it seems to depend on when it's convenient for them too. Hmmm....🤔
Boils down to this, either they admit he's a nice old elderly man with memory issues or he get's charged.

If Trump had simply said “oh my bad. Let me help you take possession of those docs” as both Biden and Pence did

This would be a non issue.

He did the opposite which gets us to here

If Trump had simply said “oh my bad. Let me help you take possession of those docs” as both Biden and Pence did

He did the opposite which gets us to here
Your full of shit, and you know it . Just like Hillary.

Is Trump being charged with having the documents or is he being charged for his actions after their discovery?

Of course it's his action after their discovery. But don't take my word for it, hear it from someone the MAGANUTS obviously trust......

".....several material distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump, if proven, would present serious aggravating facts.

Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified documents and avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite. According to the indictment, he not only refused to return the documents for many months, but he also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to lie about it. In contrast, Mr. Biden turned in classified documents to the National Archives and the Department of Justice, consented to the search of multiple locations including his homes, sat for a voluntary interview. and in other ways cooperated with the investigation."

The left often changes when Trump and Biden are competent and when they're not around an awful lot. I noticed that it seems to depend on when it's convenient for them too. Hmmm....🤔
Well, Biden gave em back and Trump won't give em back, so there's your difference. But, imo, both issues are simple bs by partisans. IF a lawyer or Trump/Biden lied in a sworn statement to the FBI about having or not having documents .... PERJURY

Boils down to this, either they admit he's a nice old elderly man with memory issues or he get's charged.

Biden isn't a nice old man but he does have memory issues though.

When did Biden say that? Oh and if Trump hadn't announced his 2024 presidential run this would be a non issue.

You've made no comment in support of the OP title.

I'll just go ahead and report this.

EiJXhFTXgAAtvSP.jpg

Oh look, another bad faith sea lion thread from the usual suspect.

Um, Biden wasn't charged because he didn't have criminal intent when taking the few records he had, and Trump was when he took a truckload of them, refused to return them when asked.
and attempted to hide them...

You
WhT did I get wrong? Be specific
You are wrong on almost everything you type . You are a liar and a propagandist hell bent on destroying this country . Biden was never supposed to have top secret documents ever . The fact
T that someone turned them over dozens of years later makes no difference . Hunter already got paid for info sold . So old news . They should be hung from the neck till dead. And you should be deported.

Hatchet job? Hur let off Biden just like Comey let off Hillary. It seems like every time a liberal gets caught breaking the law...they're too stupid to know that it was wrong! But not Trump!

I'll tell you what, Clipper...if you think Hur's report was a "hatchet job" then call on the DOJ to release the entire footage of Biden's testimony and let the American people judge for themselves just how mentally incapacitated he is!
Biden wasen't to "mentally incapacitated" to meet with Hur for 5 hours. Then we have gutless Trump, too much of a coward to meet with Mueller to tell HIS side of the story.

See the diference? Probably not.

Intent could not be proven with Biden is what Hur stated.

You

You are wrong on almost everything you type . You are a liar and a propagandist hell bent on destroying this country . Biden was never supposed to have top secret documents ever . The fact
T that someone turned them over dozens of years later makes no difference .

Intent is required.

Hunter already got paid for info sold . So old news .

Link please.

They should be hung from the neck till dead. And you should be deported.

Biden wasen't to "mentally incapacitated" to meet with Hur for 5 hours. Then we have gutless Trump, too much of a coward to meet with Mueller to tell HIS side of the story.

See the diference? Probably not.

Maybe people think he should have just taken the 5th Amendment 400 times?

I mean people that take the 5th 400 times are clear of wrong doing right?

WW

Forum List

Back