If Biden Isn't Getting Charged With Having Illegal Documents Then Why Is Trump?

Remember it was AFTER Dems began the Trump classified docs witch hunt that they found Biden had classified docs strewn all up and down the east coast for decades, which threw a monkey wrench into their witch hunt.

No. We all have. Unless you're a Democrat. Then it makes perfect sense
It is not inconsistency, it is simply different cases.

No different than a drug addict being caught with a small amount of marijuana or cocaine, and a drug addict being caught with several pounds of illegal drugs.

The court will look at both cases, wether it is a first time, or happened several times, etc.

That is what happened here.

Biden and Pence behaved in a different way than Trump did. Neither Pence nor Biden refuse or obstruct the return of the found documents.

Trump was mainly indicted for obstruction. For refusing to return ALL the documents he still had after returning 15 boxes previously without any problems.

Exactly!

Biden AND Pence legally took a few documents to their homes for work while Vice President.

They legally requested those documents and went through the procedure to have them released so they could work on them.

Trump illegally took dozens of boxes full of documents on the day he was no more President of the USA.

Trump took all of those thousands of documents without going through the proper procedure to have them released and he did not have the authority on January 20th 2021 to take any documents out of the WH.

That is the difference and will always be the difference.

So how do you know what was legal and what was illegal?

No. We all have. Unless you're a Democrat. Then it makes perfect sense

That might be so but although I've seen it posted on here before that Trump should get his charges dropped, I never really saw anything about inconsistency of first Trump is incompetent to be president but then he's competent enough to stand trial.

The left often changes when Trump and Biden are competent and when they're not around an awful lot. I noticed that it seems to depend on when it's convenient for them too. Hmmm....🤔

Idiot. Any non biased person understands the dramatic differences.
Any MAGA Media watching cultist sees no difference.

Exactly!

[ Why are you playing games?]
They were both Vice Presidents at the time. A few documents were forgotten at the time their term expired. It happens.

Which is different from willfully filling up dozens of boxes with documents which belong to the White House AFTER your time as President expired and taking them all the way to your home thousands of miles away.

Returning 15 boxes when asked to do so, but refusing to return anything else and forcing the DOJ to get a legal orders in order to get them back.

You do not wish to see the difference, don't.

Trump knew that what he was doing was illegal. The documents did NOT belong to him, as he attempted to say that the documents were HIS.

The White House knows what is legal or illegal.
The DOJ knows what is legal or illegal.
NARA knows what is legal and illegal
And Trump knew very well what was legal or illegal.

But that is not why he was indicted. He chose to reject the request that he return all other documents as he had done with the first 15 boxes months earlier. To the point where a it was legally requested by him by the DOJ and FBI.

And he kept rejecting returning any more documents in his possession.

Trump was indicted for obstructing the Law.

It was his choice to do so, no one else's.
That might be so but although I've seen it posted on here before that Trump should get his charges dropped, I never really saw anything about inconsistency of first Trump is incompetent to be president but then he's competent enough to stand trial.

The left often changes when Trump and Biden are competent and when they're not around an awful lot. I noticed that it seems to depend on when it's convenient for them too. Hmmm....🤔
oh it get's worse:
Hur Report Omits Review of Nine Boxes of Biden Records Identified by Grassley-Johnson Oversight

Exactly!

It was never about inconsistency or incompetence as some keep trying to make it about.

It is all about the refusal to return any and all documents which belong to the government of the USA.

It is about the hiding and moving around of all of those boxes with documents Trump did not want to have returned to its rightful owner: The US Government

oh it get's worse:
Hur Report Omits Review of Nine Boxes of Biden Records Identified by Grassley-Johnson Oversight

Shocking I tell ya... they would do that for Trump as well I assume , correct? Lol... no way.

I must be on the right track judging from the attack. For it's just like in videogames. Enemies always show up and attack you when you're on the right track.
What right track are you on, exactly?

Obstruction of Justice. That was the charge, that is what Trump has been charged with in reference to all the documents he took AFTER he left the White House .

oh it get's worse:

I am not sure how Biden was supposed to have known that his previous lawyer had boxes at his office. How did the boxes get there or who brought them and why?

According to the report Biden had no knowledge of it. But by all means make him guilty by association. It is EXACTLY the same as to what happened with Trump and the documents in his case, or the obstruction of justice due to the refusal to return the documents when asked to do so.

Shocking I tell ya... they would do that for Trump as well I assume , correct? Lol... no way.
Again, Trump was indicted for obstructing the return of the documents when asked to return them.

Neither Pence nor Biden refused to return the documents and did not obstruct the return at any time.

I am not sure how Biden was supposed to have known that his previous lawyer had boxes at his office. How did the boxes get there or who brought them and why?

According to the report Biden had no knowledge of it. But by all means make him guilty by association. It is EXACTLY the same as to what happened with Trump and the documents in his case, or the obstruction of justice due to the refusal to return the documents when asked to do so.

in Trumps case the office of transporting the documents were responsible for removing and transporting and records of such, which is how they knew what he had and where, which makes it possible to be set up by them like they set up the fake pics of scattered documents.
In Biden's case the dept for such transport and collection of files were not used, because some were stolen by him and others were his own unlawful copying sensitive info, taking of notes, and bringing them back behind their backs. What most media keeps leaving out is the fact some were stored at an institution supported by CCP connected donations.

Forum List

Back