If Anyone Wonders Why I Left the Republican Party Just Look At the Cheney Vote

Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

While I don't see any rational for the ridiculous impeachment attempt....

I honestly am more scared of blind party adherence, than someone who is willing to support what they believe.

One of the things I never will forget is how ridiculous it was for Democrats who blindly followed Bill Clinton, or Hillary, when they were clearly and obviously corrupt.

I'm not going to be one of them.

Now the real question is, did she vote this way because she thought it would gain her political support, or because she for whatever reason, was convinced Trump really should be impeached. I don't know.
Liz has Trump Derangement Syndrome. She HATES him on a personal level and it's cost her.
I won't miss her.
Aw poor snowflake, somebody hurt your trumpy-love?

Poor baby

What has the cost of republic presidents tax breaks been to our economic health? Those tax breaks sold as “no cost” or free money.

Your people are in charge now. They've been talking about drastically increasing taxes on our businesses since way before the election. What are they waiting for? They have a Democrat House and have for the last couple of years. They now have a Democrat Senate, and Dementia has been in the White House for almost four months now.

Let's get the show on the road. Email your representative and tell them we need to make those job creators pay their dues.
Republic canard bullshit alert.

Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

There is no Republican Party anymore.

There is only the party of Trump
Then the Trumplicans will never win again.
Don’t count on the Delorables never winning again. Let’s remember our enemy is the Marxist Democratic Party.

Much depends on how successful the brainwashing of our students has been and if people are stupid enough to feel money from the government is free. Plus we have the democrats promoting hatred of white males by insisting they all are oppressors and everybody else are the victims. The dems are also promoting hatred of our police and supporting groups of rioters looting and burning down blocks of cities. They are trying to purge the military of conservatives especially Trump supporters. The dems are the party of hate your brother not love your brother. O

It looks to me like this nation is on the verge of splitting up in which case we all lose. Remember the old saying, “United we stand, divided we fall.” The dems are definitely trying their best to divide us.

It looks like the Biden/Harris bumbling circus will mess things up so much that Trump’s Deplorables will take charge of Congress in the midterms and the Oval Office in 2024. Biden and Harris are off to a great start of screwing up.

There is hope yet for our patriotic Trump Deplorables to make this nation great once again.
Well Trump lost the election to Biden then he orchestrated an insurrection which alienated many more Republicans. Trump is the reason for the tanking of the Republican party. His only constituents are uneducated white folks that play militia games. He's still blowing hot air about an election that claims he won. It's over fat man.

Don’t count on the Delorables never winning again. Let’s remember our enemy is the Marxist Democratic Party.

Much depends on how successful the brainwashing of our students has been and if people are stupid enough to feel money from the government is free. Plus we have the democrats promoting hatred of white males by insisting they all are oppressors and everybody else are the victims. The dems are also promoting hatred of our police and supporting groups of rioters looting and burning down blocks of cities. They are trying to purge the military of conservatives especially Trump supporters. The dems are the party of hate your brother not love your brother. O

It looks to me like this nation is on the verge of splitting up in which case we all lose. Remember the old saying, “United we stand, divided we fall.” The dems are definitely trying their best to divide us.

It looks like the Biden/Harris bumbling circus will mess things up so much that Trump’s Deplorables will take charge of Congress in the midterms and the Oval Office in 2024. Biden and Harris are off to a great start of screwing up.

There is hope yet for our patriotic Trump Deplorables to make this nation great once again.
Well Trump lost the election to Biden then he orchestrated an insurrection which alienated many more Republicans. Trump is the reason for the tanking of the Republican party. His only constituents are uneducated white folks that play militia games. He's still blowing hot air about an election that claims he won. It's over fat man.
Democrats stole the elections per their current communist insurrection.

It’s amazing how you think Trump at all gives a fuck about you lol

Democrats stole the elections per their current communist insurrection.
What dialect was that post in? 8klan or parler?

The only reason Biden won was because of Covid. With mail-in, you draw the dumbest of the dumbest from our society to vote, and Democrats can't win without that welfare crowd. So they didn't have to put any effort into voting and because of that, voted in droves. That's why the Communists want to make it permanent.

Trump didn't orchestrate any insurrection. He had a rally, and you guys on the left will never win with lies.

What's bullshit about it? Did the commies not say they would greatly increase taxes on our employers and the wealthy? Well? Hey! I'm on your side. Let's raise those taxes already. They won't listen to me because I'm a Republican. But they will listen to you. So make sure you get out those emails tonight to Piglosi, Shoemaker, AOC and the idiot three and tell them to quit stalling. We want those tax increases and we want them now.

The only reason Biden won was because of Covid. With mail-in, you draw the dumbest of the dumbest from our society to vote, and Democrats can't win without that welfare crowd. So they didn't have to put any effort into voting and because of that, voted in droves. That's why the Communists want to make it permanent.

Trump didn't orchestrate any insurrection. He had a rally, and you guys on the left will never win with lies.
Making it easy to vote is communist? In what communist country is that practiced in?

God that's stupid.

Trump will be back in 2024.

What's bullshit about it? Did the commies not say they would greatly increase taxes on our employers and the wealthy? Well? Hey! I'm on your side. Let's raise those taxes already. They won't listen to me because I'm a Republican. But they will listen to you. So make sure you get out those emails tonight to Piglosi, Shoemaker, AOC and the idiot three and tell them to quit stalling. We want those tax increases and we want them now.
I will note that you want the former president's tax gift to wealthy and corporations to return to the previous level because they were ineffective.

That is the first smart thing that you have posted in months.

Back where?

Back where?
s-l300.jpg

Umm, no unless you mean prison.

Lots of Liz Cheney's in the GOP !!!

I will note that you want the former president's tax gift to wealthy and corporations to return to the previous level because they were ineffective.

That is the first smart thing that you have posted in months.

Of course they are. So what's the problem? Let's start taxing industry and corporations at 50% and wealthy people at 60%. Why is it taking so damn long? I could understand Republican opposition, but there is no opposition now. What is Piglosi doing, eating her gourmet ice cream instead of doing her job? Write the bill up and run it through both chambers so Dementia can sign it already. This could all be done before the end of next week for crying out loud.

Forum List

Back