If Anyone Wonders Why I Left the Republican Party Just Look At the Cheney Vote

Making it easy to vote is communist? In what communist country is that practiced in?

God that's stupid.

That's not Communist, but trying to rig elections (HR-1) so we would have a single-party country with no real opposition is Communist. That's practiced in all Communist and Dictatorship countries.

People who take the time to go to the polls and vote do so because they really care about the country; many politically knowledgeable. When you lure politically ignorant people to vote, you end up with somebody like Biden; a person who's own party does not trust him to have exclusive power over our nuclear weapons.

The sad part about this is once they are able to actually do this, it will be the beginning of the end of the Great Experiment, because our representatives will be ultimately be chosen by people like this:

I will note that you want the former president's tax gift to wealthy and corporations to return to the previous level because they were ineffective.

That is the first smart thing that you have posted in months.

Of course they are. So what's the problem? Let's start taxing industry and corporations at 50% and wealthy people at 60%. Why is it taking so damn long? I could understand Republican opposition, but there is no opposition now. What is Piglosi doing, eating her gourmet ice cream instead of doing her job? Write the bill up and run it through both chambers so Dementia can sign it already. This could all be done before the end of next week for crying out loud.
Which strawman argument you want me to respond too? If reducing taxes is so great, why not have a 0% tax rate to pay for everything?

Making it easy to vote is communist? In what communist country is that practiced in?

God that's stupid.

That's not Communist, but trying to rig elections (HR-1) so we would have a single-party country with no real opposition is Communist. That's practiced in all Communist and Dictatorship countries.

People who take the time to go to the polls and vote do so because they really care about the country; many politically knowledgeable. When you lure politically ignorant people to vote, you end up with somebody like Biden; a person who's own party does not trust him to have exclusive power over our nuclear weapons.

The sad part about this is once they are able to actually do this, it will be the beginning of the end of the Great Experiment, because our representatives will be ultimately be chosen by people like this:

Except you stated it was communist for easy voting, not canned elections like what the QOP wants for their pols.

This is possibly is the dumbest thing that you have posted in awhile.

Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

There is no Republican Party anymore.

There is only the party of Trump
Then the Trumplicans will never win again.
Don’t count on the Delorables never winning again. Let’s remember our enemy is the Marxist Democratic Party.

Much depends on how successful the brainwashing of our students has been and if people are stupid enough to feel money from the government is free. Plus we have the democrats promoting hatred of white males by insisting they all are oppressors and everybody else are the victims. The dems are also promoting hatred of our police and supporting groups of rioters looting and burning down blocks of cities. They are trying to purge the military of conservatives especially Trump supporters. The dems are the party of hate your brother not love your brother. O

It looks to me like this nation is on the verge of splitting up in which case we all lose. Remember the old saying, “United we stand, divided we fall.” The dems are definitely trying their best to divide us.

It looks like the Biden/Harris bumbling circus will mess things up so much that Trump’s Deplorables will take charge of Congress in the midterms and the Oval Office in 2024. Biden and Harris are off to a great start of screwing up.

There is hope yet for our patriotic Trump Deplorables to make this nation great once again.
The only people stupid enough to believe “government” money is free are maga fukkups pushing an agenda. An agenda which is based on that stupidity.
It’s now the Marist Democrats who are giving away the money like it grows on trees. They must believe people will not realize there will eventually be a cost. They could be right because the dems have been busy “educating” our kids.

WILLIAMS: Stimulus funds are not free money

What has the cost of republic presidents tax breaks been to our economic health? Those tax breaks sold as “no cost” or free money.

Well Trump lost the election to Biden then he orchestrated an insurrection which alienated many more Republicans. Trump is the reason for the tanking of the Republican party. His only constituents are uneducated white folks that play militia games. He's still blowing hot air about an election that claims he won. It's over fat man.
Trump will be back in 2024.
Umm, no unless you mean prison.
The judicial system will harass Trump endlessly and charge him with anything they can find or create including jaywalking. If they don’t Trump will win back his Presidency in 2024 In a landslide.

Of course Hunter Biden will waltz away scot-free because any FBI investigation of his questionable dealings in the Ukraine or China would involve Joe Biden aka “The BIg Guy“ in some damning email that has been uncovered.

the civil war never really ended, my friends

Trump is Jefferson Davis, and Liz Cheney is General Grant

Liz is the most heroic woman in the history of the world, not that there's much competition!

Thing is many Republican's in congress are bent over dry with no reach arounds by the Demonicrats. These types are technically called the Repulsivcans. They're interested in their own hides only. They're cowards and such like Demoncrats. In fact, you could argue they're more cowardly.

Fuck them.

The judicial system will harass Trump endlessly and charge him with anything they can find or create including jaywalking. If they don’t Trump will win back his Presidency in 2024 In a landslide.

Of course Hunter Biden will waltz away scot-free because any FBI investigation of his questionable dealings in the Ukraine or China would involve Joe Biden aka “The BIg Guy“ in some damning email that has been uncovered.

What can you expect? That's the Nazi mentality. However they can't get Trump on anything, so they are trying to go after Giuliani. They even want to pass an unconstitutional law that states all people running for President must present 10 years of tax returns which they know Trump won't do. That's how deathly afraid of him they are.

Furthermore our Capital does not look like an overseas prison camp because they're afraid of some Trump yahoos coming back to break in and sit at Piglosi's desk. The Nazi's know what they are going to do to this country, and fear a huge violent retaliation by the general public.

Except you stated it was communist for easy voting, not canned elections like what the QOP wants for their pols.

This is possibly is the dumbest thing that you have posted in awhile.

And the most truthful thing. If we ever get total control of power again, the Republicans should make a law that all voting must be done at the polls, and only certain exceptions made for early or mail-in voting such as being out of town, ill, or handicapped. That would wipe out any future Democrat leadership because their welfare and other lazy voters will just stay home.

Which strawman argument you want me to respond too? If reducing taxes is so great, why not have a 0% tax rate to pay for everything?

This conversation has nothing to do with decreasing taxes. As for the last time we did that with President Trump, it aided in giving us the best economy in 50 years, a million more jobs than Americans who could do them, lowest unemployment for women and every minority group since records were kept, new record in median household income. Of course, this was before Biden's buddies in China sent us their disease.

I want the exact opposite of that. I want to keep unemployment a 6% or higher. I want to see more American industries move out of the country. I want to see the reaction of poor people when they are forced out of their personal fossil fuel vehicles into public transportation because they can't afford a $50,000 electric car. I want to see people fighting to the death with illegals to get the few leftover jobs we have. I want to see these cities become war zones because of policies like defunding the police, and making guns illegal so only the police and criminals have them.

I want to see this utopian Democrat vision that they talked about. Tax increases will aid in making this all happen for the US, and perhaps wake up some real Americans.

What can you expect? That's the Nazi mentality. However they can't get Trump on anything, so they are trying to go after Giuliani. They even want to pass an unconstitutional law that states all people running for President must present 10 years of tax returns which they know Trump won't do. That's how deathly afraid of him they are.

Furthermore our Capital does not look like an overseas prison camp because they're afraid of some Trump yahoos coming back to break in and sit at Piglosi's desk. The Nazi's know what they are going to do to this country, and fear a huge violent retaliation by the general public.
I suspect there may be some undeniable evidence emerging soon that the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged. The Arizona audit has uncovered some interesting items already. If so it is hard to predict what will happen.

I also find it interesting that conservative Trump supporters in the military are under scrutiny. Soon anybody who voted for Trump will be considered a potential dangerous extremist. Anybody who refuses to admit all whites are oppressors and all minorities are victims will be considered a white supremacist. Christians will be considered to be potential terrorists.

JYes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

The old Republican Party was basically worthless anyhow. The Deplorables, the Trump Party, will definitely be an improvement.
So, you’re the problem with the republic party and extremism.
The problem with the Republican Party is that it is going extinct because it is obsolete. Times change. The George H. W. Bush and Dick Cheney dynasty is over.

I'm okay with that.
I don't have anything against Establishment Republicans but they do not have the backbone to stand up to Democrat thugs and they are terribly naive. If Trump showed us anything it's how to let the MSM and their propaganda roll off you.
In the past, the Bush, Cheney, Romney crowd tried to play nice with scum like Pelosi and Schumer and their minions in the news and they got chewed up and spit out. Many resign at the first sign of scandal whether there's truth to it or not.
Democrats don't resign, no matter how corrupt they are. They just brazen it out. It's way easier for them with the FBI, Justice Dept. and MSM running interference for them.

In the past, the Bush, Cheney, Romney crowd tried to play nice with scum like Pelosi and Schumer and their minions in the news and they got chewed up and spit out. Many resign at the first sign of scandal whether there's truth to it or not.

To some degree, Trump tried it as well. One of the first thing he did was invite congressional leaders to the White House for a bowling match. What was their reaction?

Attachments

• Pelosi-1.jpeg
    Pelosi-1.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 19

To some degree, Trump tried it as well. One of the first thing he did was invite congressional leaders to the White House for a bowling match. What was their reaction?
I didn't hear about that. Trump tried giving them funds as well. Democrats bite the hand that feeds them.

JYes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

The old Republican Party was basically worthless anyhow. The Deplorables, the Trump Party, will definitely be an improvement.
So, you’re the problem with the republic party and extremism.
The problem with the Republican Party is that it is going extinct because it is obsolete. Times change. The George H. W. Bush and Dick Cheney dynasty is over.

I'm okay with that.
I don't have anything against Establishment Republicans but they do not have the backbone to stand up to Democrat thugs and they are terribly naive. If Trump showed us anything it's how to let the MSM and their propaganda roll off you.
Democrats don't resign, no matter how corrupt they are. They just brazen it out. It's way easier for them with the FBI, Justice Dept. and MSM running interference for them.
Rep. Matt Gaetz

Forum List

Back