If Anyone Wonders Why I Left the Republican Party Just Look At the Cheney Vote

Well then prepare for political war, because the American people will not accept Trump or Trumpism. EVER!
The American people overwelmingly support Trump, as the TRUE results of the 2020 election showed, with Democrats having to resort to widespread, massive fraud, in order to defeat him. Ho hum.

As for political war, it has been with us ever since 2009, and is increasingly getting worse. US must separate into blue and red countries. Conservative American cannot tolerate leftist ideology or policies, as clearly now being shown by nutcase Joe Biden, highjacker of the White House.

It's not surprising that you would have an aversion to information from an institute of higher learning, instead of factually disputing the validity of their information and proving it to be "biased".

As for "applying for ANYTHING while white, black, or brown", I happen to be comfortably retired, and don't need to work, apply to go back to school or apply for a loan.

Perhaps you're being turned down for employment because you don't interview well, and maybe you can't get a loan based on your creditworthiness.

Those are personal problems, not you being discriminated against.
HA HA HA. It so happens, my sorry, duped friend, that I was a part of the so-called "institute of higher learning" MISeducation system, as a teacher of microeconomics & geography for 3 years, in the City University of New York. I've seen it close up from the inside, but one doesn't need to be inside of it, to know it for what it is - a leftist indoctrination machine.

I'm not being turned down for work, because I'm an older person and have been retired for 13 years. And you can't DODGE the malicious racism of Affirmative Action, by speculating about interviewing and creditworthiness.

The VA hospital that I go to, with 16,000 employees, does not have a 90% black employee roster, and almost zero white male, because of
interviewing and creditworthiness, and everyone in this forum can be pretty sure you know that, so please don't talk stupid, while insulting our intelligence.

It's not surprising that you would have an aversion to information from an institute of higher learning, instead of factually disputing the validity of their information and proving it to be "biased".

As for "applying for ANYTHING while white, black, or brown", I happen to be comfortably retired, and don't need to work, apply to go back to school or apply for a loan.

Perhaps you're being turned down for employment because you don't interview well, and maybe you can't get a loan based on your creditworthiness.

Those are personal problems, not you being discriminated against.
HA HA HA. It so happens, my sorry, duped friend, that I was a part of the so-called "institute of higher learning" MISeducation system, as a teacher of microeconomics & geography for 3 years, in the City University of New York. I've seen it close up from the inside, but one doesn't need to be inside of it, to know it for what it is - a leftist indoctrination machine.

I'm not being turned down for work, because I'm an older person and have been retired for 13 years. And you can't DODGE the malicious racism of Affirmative Action, by speculating about interviewing and creditworthiness.

The VA hospital that I go to, with 16,000 employees, does not have a 90% black employee roster, and almost zero white male, because of
interviewing and creditworthiness, and everyone in this forum can be pretty sure you know that, so please don't talk stupid, while insulting our intelligence.

There is no "our" here. I don't direct what I state to more than one person at a time.

If you we're ever actually a part of academia as you allege, you would likely be more far more rational and mentally stable than you appear to be.

ONE hospital, in ONE town is not indicative of the ENTIRE workforce in America.

Besides, if the mental facility that you reside in actually has a 90% black workforce out of 16,000 employees, as you say, you should easily be able to prove this to be true.

Even you should know that, so let's not be willfully ignorant, or resort to fabricating outrageous stories that are only possible to validate in your imagination.

Last edited:
By leaving the Republican party, you deliver Cheney the victory she wants. Without those who despise her staying in the party to vote against her in the Primary, she wins. Don't be stupid.
The Trump party has more support than the Republican party (recent Rasmussen poll) Don't be stupid.

If a new third-party is created and initially led by Trump, and if the projected 60+ per cent of current Republicans actually leave to join that party, then you'd be on to something. Problem is, Trump says that's not happening. You are just voting for Cheny when you leave the Republican Party.

If a new third-party is created and initially led by Trump, and if the projected 60+ per cent of current Republicans actually leave to join that party, then you'd be on to something. Problem is, Trump says that's not happening. You are just voting for Cheny when you leave the Republican Party.
You don't know what is going to happen. You aren't abreast of the situation, but don't feel bad. At this point, nobody really knows where this all is headed.

There is no "our" here. I don't direct what I state to more than one person at a time.

If you we're ever actually a part of academia as you allege, you would likely be more far more rational and mentally stable than you appear to be.

Besides, if the mental facility that you reside in actually has a 90% black workforce out of 16,000 employees, as you say, you should easily be able to prove this to be true.

Even you should know that, so let's not be willfully ignorant, or resort to fabricating outrageous stories that are only possible to validate in your imagination.
Yes there is an "our" here. No matter who you direct your comment to, it by default, it is directed to the entire forum, just be being in it.

For a leftist to say that I am not fully rational and mentally stable, is to say that I am indeed quite rational and mentally stable. There is no such thing as a rational and mentally stable leftist.

I am talking about many VA hospitals, not just one. I have also seen the Bay Pines VA hospital in St. Petersburg, FL, the James H Quillen VA hospital in Johnson City, TN, and in California, the San Jose Vet Center, the Oakland Vet Center, the VA Palo Alto Health Care System hospital, the Fremont Clinic, the San Bruno VA Outpatient clinic, the Peninsula Vet Center in Menlo Park, and the Golden Gate National Cemetary in San Bruno. All have identical employee descriptions. 99% minority. All operating by discriminatory Affirmative Action. (as are many other government agencies/offices).

In California, more Hispanics. In Tennessee and Florida, more blacks. All have few white females. Few or zero white males. Wanna bet on the other VA hospitals around the country ? :doubt:

Last edited:

Yes there is an "our" here. No matter who you direct your comment to, it by default, it is directed to the entire forum, just be being in it.

For a leftist to say that I am not fully rational and mentally stable, is to say that I am indeed quite rational and mentally stable. there is n such thing as a rational and mentally stable leftist.
No there is no one else here that I'm referring to.

Like most politically obsessed fruitcakes you consider anyone who is even a fraction away from your batshit extreme right mindset to be a "leftist".

Like most politically obsessed fruitcakes you consider anyone who is even a fraction away from your batshit extreme right mindset to be a "leftist".
Since I was a leftist myself for 40 years, I know quite well what a "leftist" is - don't need coaching from mentally deranged leftists.

Again. anytime you post here, you are posting to THE FORUM.

Since I was a leftist myself for 40 years, I know quite well what a "leftist" is - don't need coaching from mentally deranged leftists.

Again. anytime you post here, you are posting to THE FORUM.

If I was "posting to the forum" I would preface my statement with "to all posters".
Do you understand the difference between "posting TO the forum", versus "posting IN the forum"?

As far as "your opinion" of whether anyone is left, right or center politically, it's just your opinion.

You're no authority on the political belief system of anyone else.

Last edited:
If I was "posting to the forum" I would preface my statement with "to all posters".
Do you understand the difference between "posting TO the forum", versus "posting IN the forum"?

As far as "your opinion" of whether anyone is left, right or center politically, it's just your opinion.

There IS NO difference. Anytime you post here, you are posting to THE FORUM. Posting to the forum is a matter of what you do, not what you INTEND to do. As for being an authority, I am as much an authority on where someone is politically, as anyone else, and due to my education, and advanced age, I'm more of an authority than most people. You're a leftist, and as looney as any of them.

Let's explore it, since you mention it.
1. Do you support transexual men participating in women's sports ?
2. Do you support sanctuary cities for illegal immigration?
3. Do you support race-based Affirmative Action ?
4. Do you support abortion on demand ?
5. Do you support Muslim immigration ?
6. Do you oppose the Mexican border wall ?
7. Do you support guns for schoolteachers ?
8. Do you consider homosexuality to be normal ?
9. Do you accept Joe Biden as a legitimate POTUS ?
10. Do you support tariffs blocking China from exporting to the US ?
11. Do you support nationwide CCW law ?
12. Do you support unisex restrooms in public places ?
13. Do you support defunding police ?
14. Do you support Black Lives Matter ?
15. Do you support Trump's reduction of the corporate tax ?

PS - the guy in my avatar is a lot more honorable than the one in yours.

Last edited:

There IS NO difference. Anytime you post here, you are posting to THE FORUM. Posting to the forum is a matter of what you do, not what you INTEND to do. As for being an authority, I am as much an authority on where someone is politically, as anyone else, and due to my education, and advanced age, I'm more of an authority than most people. You're a leftist, and as looney as any of them.

ROFLMAO! Now you view yourself as an authority on what determines whether one is left or right?
Hilarious!

There IS a substantial difference, between addressing an individual as opposed to an entire forum, however in the alternate universe that you appear to dwell in, it is easy to understand how you rationalize something so basic in such a backward manner.

As far as your list, I have no time or interest in answering 15 questions from someone like you.

Especially questions that in some cases are obviously more about YOUR personal obsessions and frankly are none of
your business because they involve the individual life choices of
certain people.

As far as whose "avatar" is more honorable", now you sound like some "special" 4th grader who rides the short yellow bus to school.

Last edited:

ROFLMAO! Now you view yourself as an authority on what determines whether one is left or right?
Hilarious!

There IS a substantial difference, between addressing an individual in a forum as opposed to an entire forum, however in the alternate universe that you appear to dwell in, it is easy to understand how you rationalize something so basic in such a backward manner.

As far as your list, I have no time or interest in answering 15 questions from someone like you.

Especially questions that in some cases are obviously more about YOUR personal obsessions and frankly are none of
certain people.

As far as whose "avatar" is more honorable", now you sound like some "special" 4th grader who rides the short yellow bus to school.

Last edited:
Hilarious!

There IS a substantial difference, between addressing an individual as opposed to an entire forum, however in the alternate universe that you appear to dwell in, it is easy to understand how you rationalize something so basic in such a backward manner.

certain people.

DODGE! You're afraid to answer the questions because you know they would define you as exactly what I said you are > "a leftist, and as looney as any of them"

Your bad choice of an avatar, is simply one more indication of your inclination toward bad choices. Ho hum.

Hilarious!

certain people.

DODGE! You're afraid to answer the questions because you know they would define you as exactly what I said you are > "a leftist, and as looney as any of them"

Your bad choice of an avatar, is simply one more indication of your inclination toward bad choices. Ho hum.

No dodging here at all, so don't glorify yourself.

If there was any value in addressing your crazed obsessions point by point, I would do so.

Now, run along, the short yellow bus is waiting for you.

Last edited:
Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

Sorry dude, the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days. Guess you are fkd.

“... the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days.”

It will be interesting to see how popular the Democratic Party will be in the midterm elections. I predict in two years the Dems will have managed to totally screw this nation up and unless they rig the election will pay a high price in 2022.

“... the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days.”

It will be interesting to see how popular the Democratic Party will be in the midterm elections. I predict in two years the Dems will have managed to totally screw this nation up and unless they rig the election will pay a high price in 2022.

They know they're losing Congress in 2022. They are going to do whatever they can to keep mail-in voting for that reason. They need the stupid vote or otherwise they have no chance at winning. They are so evil that even if there is a virus in another country thousands of miles away, they'd bring it to the US to start a new pandemic killing tens of thousands of Americans just to keep power.

They know they're losing Congress in 2022. They are going to do whatever they can to keep mail-in voting for that reason. They need the stupid vote or otherwise they have no chance at winning. They are so evil that even if there is a virus in another country thousands of miles away, they'd bring it to the US to start a new pandemic killing tens of thousands of Americans just to keep power.

Perhaps the Chinese will help the Dems by releasing a new version of the virus or an entirely new virus. After all the Chinese own Sleepy Joe and want to keep him in power.

No dodging here at all, so don't glorify yourself.

If there was any value in addressing your crazed obsessions point by point, I would do so.

Now, run along, the short yellow bus is waiting for you.
So your refer to such important issues as abortion, gun rights, immigration, affirmative action, etc as obsession. Wow, are you ever unhinged. OK, you can go back to hiding under your desk now.

The "unless they rig the election" part is a huge issue. Republicans (or the new Trump party, if there is one), better get working on it, to ensure no repeat of 2020.

Yes, they are evil and insane, in equal proportions.

Forum List

Back