Idaho wants MyPillow CEO to pay for costs to refute his false election fraud claim

Yet again this evidence is debunked but the Trump faithful don’t care because it was never about the evidence.
It was never debunked by an investigation because there were none. It was debunked by proven liars saying it did not happen.

That has never been good enough, and now it is laughable.

It was never debunked by an investigation because there were none. It was debunked by proven liars saying it did not happen.

That has never been good enough, and now it is laughable.
So you think Lindell might be right by claiming an algorithm switched votes in counties that have no electronic election systems?

Seems, well, like bullshit to me.

They're rhetorical questions, you fucking moron. They don't require any research. They only require a few functioning braincells, which you can't manage to muster.
If they are rhetorical questions, then why ask me, retard? Next time, you want to throw out your moronic "rhetorical" questions go do it on someone else's time. Now, fuck off.

So you think Lindell might be right by claiming an algorithm switched votes in counties that have no electronic election systems?

Seems, well, like bullshit to me.
I am not speaking of just Lindell. And the same proven liars lied about him too. You are in a rut and a wicked victim of disinformation. The lie is over. Trump will expose the fraud at every rally and there will be more audits.

It is NEVER going away.

About the same time BLM and ANTIFA reimburse the cities, states, and Federal Government for their “approved” riots, not to mention businesses and minority owned businesses that were vandalized and torched as well? I guess the year plus of ANTIFA riots are exempt for justified political reasons? Love you guys, so witty and hypocritical.
Magnus gets his ass handed to him on a platter.

I thought the 1st Amendment gave citizens the right to petition the government which includes claims of voter fraud if they saw fit. Why go after the pillow guy? Is it the old left wing strategy to bankrupt an ordinary person with legal fees even if they don't have a case?

Cries the idiot who can't prove any of the fraud he claims cost Trump the election.

face-palm-gif.278959

I am not speaking of just Lindell. And the same proven liars lied about him too. You are in a rut and a wicked victim of disinformation. The lie is over. Trump will expose the fraud at every rally and there will be more audits.

It is NEVER going away.
Lindell is the liar. Surely you realize that by now?

Forum List

Back