Idaho wants MyPillow CEO to pay for costs to refute his false election fraud claim

Your link Skippy….

At the 2020 United States presidential election, equipment manufactured by Dominion was used to process votes in twenty-eight states, including the swing states of Wisconsin and Georgia.[6]
Also from my link...

In total, 28 states used Dominion voting machines to tabulate their votes during the 2020 election.

Both their voting machines and their optical scanners for tabulation were used in 28 states. Doesn't matter though, you lied about what they produced.

You stole the election. No matter Dems will get what's coming to them in the mid terms when we kick them right in the groin.
Awww... Keep telling that to yourself as rock yourself to bed at night, chump. :itsok:

Tabulating votes received should not be confused with the legitimacy of ones right to vote as defined by the regulations of a state and secretary of states office. When one changes address and fails to inform DMV who is empowered with the responsibility to inform the secretary of states office may invalidate ones vote until reregistered, or in the case of one who no longer has a driver’s license and fails to notify the secretary of states office of the change in address may in some cases nullify ones vote. When one fails to have state issued identification, disclosing nationally, could call into question their legitimacy to vote. Then of course those that move out of state should not be permitted to vote in their former state. College students should not be permitted to vote in states they do not have A) possess a valid drivers license, indicating nationality, in the state of the college they attend or B) state issued identification card, also indicating nationality, for the state they attend college. I have heard that college students think it’s smart to request absentee ballots from where mom and dad live, legal residence, and at the same time register to vote again in the state they attend college. As for the deceased, the secretary of state’s office should immediately remove them from voter registration rolls and ballots not sent out. The legitimacy of the vote can only be assured with adoption of voter ID legislation which the Dimbo’s claim is racist. In closing counting votes cast should not be confused with legitimacy of the votes cast. Individual state legislatures and respective secretary of states offices need to address the elephant in the room or accept the fact integrity of the vote will remain in question as such and accept the financial responsibility for defending their inadequacy.

Yes, impossible.
Certification does not require the VP. There are always alternates. Nor did anyone show violent intent.
Nor could Trump declare martial law.
The SCOTUS would never have allowed any of the things you suggest.
Nor would the military or the FBI.
Trump thought SCOTUS would hand him the Presidency

And had lawmakers been killed or taken hostage… yea… he would have declared martial law.

There were talks about doing that BEFORE Jan 6

Trump stocked the courts with Conservatives who he expected to show their loyalty by rubber stamping his frivolous election fraud claims

Trump stocked the courts with Conservatives who he expected to show their loyalty by rubber stamping his frivolous election fraud claims
Unfortunately for him and fortunate for Democracy, they had more loyalty to the country and Democracy than to Trump.

Things may not always go that way. Trump was incredibly incompetent and despicable. What happens when the next asshole tries that and isn’t as fucked up (outwardly) as Trump?

Unfortunately for him and fortunate for Democracy, they had more loyalty to the country and Democracy than to Trump.

Things may not always go that way. Trump was incredibly incompetent and despicable. What happens when the next asshole tries that and isn’t as fucked up (outwardly) as Trump?
Republicans are now changing election laws in Texas and Georgia to allow partisan legislators to overturn the will of the voters in counties they declare questionable

Sooooooo...This claim that the "My Pillow" executive/CEO forced the State of Idaho to do an investigation into the legitimacy of the vote was all fake news?

I thought so.

then arrest Biden. he lies every speech.
No kidding. Just the other day he was quoted as saying "vaccinated people can't spread the virus". Ha. no wonder we are all in such deep shit: this man is incompetent.

Has anyone got a link to the video or documentation where Lindell made those statements about Idaho? I've followed most of his videos and publications, and a lot of it is definitely far fetched. Even so, I don't recall seeing anything in his stuff about Idaho specifically, unless it was one of his ad-hock gif charts with arrows pointing in and out of the us (representing network traffic). Was it made up fake news, published by someone else?

This was at his symposium/rally where he had lines of data flashing on a screen like a scene from the Matrix, and told those foolish enough to pay for this bullshit, that this was his "proof" of the theft of the election.

Seriously these con artists are committing their frauds right out in the open, and the gullible marks are ready to literally start a civil war over these lies.

Tabulating votes received should not be confused with the legitimacy of ones right to vote as defined by the regulations of a state and secretary of states office. When one changes address and fails to inform DMV who is empowered with the responsibility to inform the secretary of states office may invalidate ones vote until reregistered, or in the case of one who no longer has a driver’s license and fails to notify the secretary of states office of the change in address may in some cases nullify ones vote. When one fails to have state issued identification, disclosing nationally, could call into question their legitimacy to vote. Then of course those that move out of state should not be permitted to vote in their former state. College students should not be permitted to vote in states they do not have A) possess a valid drivers license, indicating nationality, in the state of the college they attend or B) state issued identification card, also indicating nationality, for the state they attend college. I have heard that college students think it’s smart to request absentee ballots from where mom and dad live, legal residence, and at the same time register to vote again in the state they attend college. As for the deceased, the secretary of state’s office should immediately remove them from voter registration rolls and ballots not sent out. The legitimacy of the vote can only be assured with adoption of voter ID legislation which the Dimbo’s claim is racist. In closing counting votes cast should not be confused with legitimacy of the votes cast. Individual state legislatures and respective secretary of states offices need to address the elephant in the room or accept the fact integrity of the vote will remain in question as such and accept the financial responsibility for defending their inadequacy.

What a load of hooey. Moving and changing one's address does not negate the right of any citizen to vote. Your right to vote is not tied to your driver's license, or any other piece of ID you might own. Your right to vote is your birthright.

Republicans want to tie the right to vote to a specific piece of identification, and in so doing, then can then limit the right to vote to only those people holding this piece of ID. Suppressing the vote then becomes easy. You just don't issue that one piece of paper to those you don't want to vote.

Voter ID should be any government issued photo ID, containing your name, address, and photograph. Current address can be established by a recent utility bill or bank account. Just like they do in Colorado.

And had lawmakers been killed or taken hostage… yea… he would have declared martial law.

There were talks about doing that BEFORE Jan 6
Where in the heck did you pull this crap from. Never mind, it is crap, so already know where you pulled it from.

This was at his symposium/rally where he had lines of data flashing on a screen like a scene from the Matrix, and told those foolish enough to pay for this bullshit, that this was his "proof" of the theft of the election.

Seriously these con artists are committing their frauds right out in the open, and the gullible marks are ready to literally start a civil war over these lies.
You have no facts, only emotional hyper-partisanship. Also, your agenda is clear.

Go home to your own province of Canada and spread your misinformation and mal-content-ism there. Maybe you can convince your own citizenship how great the communist 4th-reich will be. Otherwise, stay away from the USA.

You have no facts, only emotional hyper-partisanship. Also, your agenda is clear.

Go home to your own province of Canada and spread your misinformation and mal-content-ism there. Maybe you can convince your own citizenship how great the communist 4th-reich will be. Otherwise, stay away from the USA.

Well somebody’s certainly triggered this morning. I have all of the facts on my side. It's you who is posting from emotion and partisanship. Furthermore, you tell me to go home to Canada. I'm already home. It's called the "internet". Amazing invention. Let's me post from anywhere in the world.

I have no "agenda". It's Republicans who have an agenda - to stop the poor and minorities from voting.

Last but not least, you prove yourself to be an imbecile. Then you conflate Nazis with communists, which is common because you're too ignorant to know that communism is left wing, and fascism is right wing, and you can't have a communist, fascist anything.

Well somebody’s certainly triggered this morning. I have all of the facts on my side. It's you who is posting from emotion and partisanship. Furthermore, you tell me to go home to Canada. I'm already home. It's called the "internet". Amazing invention. Let's me post from anywhere in the world.

I have no "agenda". It's Republicans who have an agenda - to stop the poor and minorities from voting.

Last but not least, you prove yourself to be an imbecile. Then you conflate Nazis with communists, which is common because you're too ignorant to know that communism is left wing, and fascism is right wing, and you can't have a communist, fascist anything.
It's Republicans who have an agenda - to stop the poor and minorities from voting.

How are Republicans doing that? Be specific and bring links.

It's Republicans who have an agenda - to stop the poor and minorities from voting.

How are Republicans doing that? Be specific and bring links.
Don’t waste your time

He will dismiss without reading any link you provide

Forum List

Back