Idaho wants MyPillow CEO to pay for costs to refute his false election fraud claim

rightwinger where is this “extensive damage”?
His rants and lies about Dominion caused damage to their reputation and lost them contracts

Pilow Guys claims were blatantly wrong and easily disproven
He will be badly beaten in court

His rants and lies about Dominion caused damage to their reputation and lost them contracts

Pilow Guys claims were blatantly wrong and easily disproven
He will be badly beaten in court
Link?

And if the damage was to Dominion why is the state of Idaho talking about suing him? :cuckoo:

Link?

And if the damage was to Dominion why is the state of Idaho talking about suing him? :cuckoo:

Not playing..
Claims about Dominion switching votes are blatant lies as are claims they were funded by Hugo Chavez among other bizarre claims

They will be easily proven as false and Dominion is documenting extensive damages

Lindell, Rudy, the Kraken and others will have to pay up bigly

Not playing..
Claims about Dominion switching votes are blatant lies as are claims they were funded by Hugo Chavez among other bizarre claims

They will be easily proven as false and Dominion is documenting extensive damages

Lindell, Rudy, the Kraken and others will have to pay up bigly
Where is that lawsuit?

This thread isn’t about Dominion, Stupid.

You clearly can’t show the extensive damages you claimed, liar.

Where is that lawsuit?

This thread isn’t about Dominion, Stupid.

You clearly can’t show the extensive damages you claimed, liar.
Idaho’s $6500 is small potatoes
Dominion and Smartmatic are going to own My Pillow

Idaho’s $6500 is small potatoes
Dominion and Smartmatic are going to own My Pillow
You should go start a thread on that dream.

Now, back to your claim in this thread about Idaho…….where is the extensive damage?

You should go start a thread on that dream.

Now, back to your claim in this thread about Idaho…….where is the extensive damage?
sorry Skippy
Not playing your games

Try someone else

You can prove nothing until evidence goes to court. The American people know all evidence was blocked and there were no evidentiary hearings. So a simple preponderance of evidence, heard or not, has convinced them.

More are being convinced every day. Trump will keep reminding them with facts and numbers. Suck it up, your lie has failed. :mm:
Yet again this evidence is debunked but the Trump faithful don’t care because it was never about the evidence.

Yup
Same lame crap you tried in 2020

Republicans could beat Biden if they ran a real Republican against him. One who is not perceived as Batshit Crazy

But you guys are afraid to run anyone against Trump
Prepare to be soundly beaten again as Trump spends his campaign whining about how he was cheated
Yeah, I really really hope Rump runs again. It will be so good to beat him again and see the trumptards head explode...again!

Yeah, I really really hope Rump runs again. It will be so good to beat him again and see the trumptards head explode...again!
Republicans can beat Biden with a traditional, stable candidate.
Running Trump for a third straight election will destroy the party

No, it applies to people who can actually cause damage to others with their lies. Sadly, you're too big of a fucking moron to understand that.
The only ones who can be damaged are the rich and powerful, you fucking moron.

I'm not the one asking the question, trumptard. Gad, you right-wingers really are stupid.
They're rhetorical questions, you fucking moron. They don't require any research. They only require a few functioning braincells, which you can't manage to muster.

Forum List

Back