Idaho Republican Bravely Calls Out Hershey's For Its Anti-White Racist Commercials

There is no one example of the 2021 GOP in a nutshell....

However, "nuts" will be one accurately descriptor of the 2021 GOP
Yes. The "Grand Old Party" is not too grand these days, if thinking about historical national values and support for constitution, law and equality, being things that should be taken as a "given", especially in public officials.

But being upset about seeing "mixed race" couples in commercials is totally not out of date??
Again, when liberal advertisers practice social engineering on such a vast scale it cant be ignored or explained away

Takes no bravery for her to say what she said. So what if there is a Hershey commercial showing a black family?! Are you all retarded? Pick your battles more carefully. What in the world are you even fighting to achieve?
EQUAL REPRESENTATION BASED ON POPULATION….Remember when that was important?

Where was the outrage when "Jake" from State Farm transformed into a black guy..? LOL!

The usual suspects were triggered....

"While the insurance company is probably still patting its marketing team on the back, fans weren't happy recently when Jake from State Farm disappeared -- The main reason why State Farm decided to nix their original khaki-wearing Jake? Well, he got another job."

Untitled.jpg

Seems like he parlayed his commercial role into his own business.....He began as an employee for State Farm...then auditioned for a commercial role...and the rest is history....

I will excuse the first part of what you said as reactionary hyperbolic bullshit....because there are not "Negroes" in every TV show or movie.....

However.......since you understand her frustration.....what is demented about having black folks in movies and TV?
It is racist. 13% of the racial demographics should not be in 99% of the crap you see on TV and at the movies.

Plus they don't show the real Negroes. The ones that have an IQ of 60, on drugs, on welfare, criminal history and looted stores at a BLM riot. They mostly show them to be pretend White people.

Again, when liberal advertisers practice social engineering on such a vast scale it cant be ignored or explained away
Why do you keep dodging my question...

If being opposed to interracial is out of date -- (Funny how you never said it was wrong to be opposed to it) -- why isn't being triggered by interracial couples in commercials even more out of date?? Or wrong?

It is racist. 13% of the racial demographics should not be in 99% of the crap you see on TV and at the movies.

Plus they don't show the real Negroes. The ones that have an IQ of 60, on drugs, on welfare, criminal history and looted stores at a BLM riot. They mostly show them to be pretend White people.
I am sure most of the Conservatives on this mesage board will agree with your opinions...some may not be as out with it as you are tho.....

So what are you guys going to do about it??

Are there any political candidates or political movements that are trying to do something about it that you support??

EQUAL REPRESENTATION BASED ON POPULATION….Remember when that was important?
If I’m a company making a commercial I have no duty to check the metrics. I can advertise however the fuck I want as long as I’m not being vulgar

I’m certain you have a post history to prove you have denounced the NAACP, the ACLU and minorities who have been pushing for greater representation across all sectors….RIGHT?
Link?

I have never seen such a thread on this forum, do you have some examples of them I could see?

Thanks

Yes. Thanks for asking.

See, I believe that racism is a seriously issue and a serious charge, one that should not be made lightly.

But unfortunately, plenty of people do make this charge without cause or concern for the likelihood of hurting good people with false accusations.

So, my innovation here, is to show the difference between serious discussions of racism,

and the far more common times, when instead you just have an asshole flinging shit like a retarded monkey.

THe "w" is to mock the stereotypical lisp of someone profoundly retarded.

I realize that implying a connection between retarded people and the type of people that make constant false accusations of wacism is unfair to retarded people, but my hope is that none of them are reading this site.

(and I know who you are thinking of, but IM2 has me on ignore, so it is ok)

Would you like to join me in using this terminology? I think it could be healthy for our society, if it spreads.

And all this time I thought you were just a moron that did not know how to spell.

Oh well, at least I was half correct.

Hersheys have combined the war on xmas with the war on white folk. White Christian culture ia under attack and you should all send Trump some more money.

Thats what you say now that anti white social engineering is running wild

Libs just love chaos and poking a stick in the majority

I have never been afraid of people that did not look like me. There are enough of you all as it is. Perhaps growing up overseas and being the minority has shown me that it is ok for people to be different.

EQUAL REPRESENTATION BASED ON POPULATION. Remember how important that was?
Not getting what you see as your fair share of commercials to your ethnic or other sub societal group? Sounds like what has been heard from the far left, women, gays and racial demographics other than white Anglo-Saxon protestants for years. Now it sounds like you are the one triggered, for a change, and yes, I do use the term "triggered" disparagingly. It doesn't sweat me, and I am pretty much all Irish western European descent, first generation of family not carrying any of the quaint old Irish first names. It kind of makes you sound insecure in what you view as your rightful place in society, due solely to your birth. Interesting.

I have never seen such a thread on this forum, do you have some examples of them I could see?

Thanks
There is generally a kick-off when they feature mixed race couples in shows or ads. They usually fizzle out after 100 posts discussing the childs complexion. It is all a sign that America is fallling to pieces.

If being opposed to interracial is out of date -- (Funny how you never said it was wrong to be opposed to it) -- why isn't being triggered by interracial couples in commercials even more out of date?? Or wrong?
Who said I was opposed to interracial marriege?

I’m not for or against

Unlike the left which is pushing mixed race couples as far as it can

I am sure most of the Conservatives on this mesage board will agree with your opinions...

So what are you guys going to do about it??

Are there any political candidates or political movements that are trying to do something about it that you support??

When our culture is being destroyed and replaced by ghetto culture there really isn't much somebody my age can do about it.

I vote with my wallet whenever possible. I don't watch shows where the main characters are goddamn Negros. I watch a lot less TV now and the advertisers don't get to to poison me with their saturation of the goddamn Negroes even though I may be the demographic that buys their products.

This diversity shit is nothing more than a sign of mental illness by the Hollywood Limousine Libtard shitheads that want to brainwash America. The same shitheads that supported the BLM destruction of America and the stealing of the election by the Democrats.

Looks like you have fallen for it hook, line and sinker and that is despicable.

Not getting what you see as your fair share of commercials to your ethnic or other sub societal group? Sounds like what has been heard from the far left, women, gays and racial demographics other than white Anglo-Saxon protestants for years. Now it sounds like you are the one triggered, for a change, and yes, I do use the term "triggered" disparagingly. It doesn't sweat me, and I am pretty much all Irish western European descent, first generation of family not carrying any of the quaint old Irish first names. It kind of makes you sound insecure in what you view as your rightful place in society, due solely to your birth. Interesting.

So, are you implying that it was wrong of minorities to be "triggered" about underrepresentation in the past?

Forum List

Back