Idaho Republican Bravely Calls Out Hershey's For Its Anti-White Racist Commercials

She sounds like a radical racist in public, and not surprised she is current republican, though, not to sure I would go as far as Tim Peacock (who ever he is) and characterize her as an example of “the 2021 GOP in a nutshell.”
EQUAL REPRESENTATION BASED ON POPULATION. Remember how important that was?

She probably simply doesn't realize the vast capability difference between whites and the rest, means that
all the affirmative action and over sampling and what not is not going to change anything.
The Hierarchy is The Hierarchy for a reason.
So in other words....she isn't aware that "whites are superior" than others...cool....

Maybe if more Republicans campaigned on this "superiority" -- more people like her won't be so triggered by cookie commercials

I am not whining about anything...

I am mocking the bitch who is whining bout it.....

Now I am mocking your goofy ass for reflexively caping up for a bitch who is whining about it....

So are you as fragile as she is...can you no longer watch TV because it is "black only" supporting?

If you were not a whiner, you would have heard of this, and dismissed it as not important. Because it is not.

BUt, you NEED shit to whine about. Because you NEED to support the narrative of America as a wacist society full of wacist people.

SO, to you, it is important. IT is something that you can use, to keep the fight about wacism going.

Funny. I recall people like you, whining about how blacks were portrayed on tv back in the...was it the 80s? OR hte 90s?

I thought they had a point. You show one group always, negatively, it could have a negative impact on how htey are viewed. Those people had to do a lot of counting of skin colors.

Course, that was then, this is now.
Biff, Golfing Gator and Mac1958 loving talking out of both sides of their mouth

Its the radical left MO

Thats what you say now that anti white social engineering is running wild

Libs just love chaos and poking a stick in the majority
What you mean by majority??

The majority aren't ones whining about a fucking cookie commercial....

By the way....if this country is for all people, no matter their racial make-up -- what does it matter who is the majority and who isn't?

You act like being the majority has privilege to it...

If you were not a whiner, you would have heard of this, and dismissed it as not important. Because it is not.

BUt, you NEED shit to whine about. Because you NEED to support the narrative of America as a wacist society full of wacist people.

SO, to you, it is important. IT is something that you can use, to keep the fight about wacism going.
Not whining...the only person whining is the racist bitch I mentioned..and this other racist bitch that I am slapping all up and down the thread....as usual....

She did.....she drew a picture with her words...the words you keep trying to ignore and play dumb about...

For the record......there is no "non racist" way to claim a commercial about baking cookies is ruined because black people were put in it....

People of all colors bake cookies.....therefore, a commercial is not ruined just because a non-white family is baking cookies...
Nobody said I'm ignoring them, so don't project them into what YOU think I'm saying.
I'm just old enough not to believe the first thing I read without delving deeper into
the information. Throw me a piece of meat, and I don't just eat it. I ask the question is
there anything in that piece of meat. Not sure you would.

Why in this day and age does anyone watch commercials? All the recorded shows I watch do not record commercials. It makes life a little easier. I even record games and 45 min later I can sit down and FF the commercials, and enjoy the games.

Nobody said I'm ignoring them, so don't project them into what YOU think I'm saying.
I'm just old enough not to believe the first thing I read without delving deeper into
the information. Throw me a piece of meat, and I don't just eat it. I ask the question is
there anything in that piece of meat. Not sure you would.
Which is why I gave you a quote of what she ACTUALLY SAID...

Are you saying you don't believe what she herself said -- or you just want to find someway to make what she said not what she said

Hershey's chocolate based in Hershey Pennsylvania has always had the most success in the retail markets instead of the wholesale institutional markets.

As such they have always been supportive of ERA and racial issues. One look at their vintage commercials will tell you that. You see women and men and black people and South Americans and Africans all throughout their propaganda pieces...Hershey Pennsylvania is also in Amish Country... currently they are biased against wild deer than anything else...their carcases litter the turnpike massively and are responsible for all kinds of tractor trailer damage and car damage totalling into the billions of dollars.

Not whining...the only person whining is the racist bitch I mentioned..and this other racist bitch that I am slapping all up and down the thread....as usual....

YOU started a thread, not about a commercial, but about a comment someone made about a commercial.

NO ONE, is ever going to be hurt from that comment.

Your complaints, is whining.

Pepsi is more likely to focus on over representing minorities... currently they would like to push non-binary and trans people but exhibiting that in a commercial wouldn't really work out.

Which is why I gave you a quote of what she ACTUALLY SAID...

Are you saying you don't believe what she herself said -- or you just want to find someway to make what she said not what she said
Are you really this stupid? I'm really thinking you are.
I've explained myself and my thoughts on this, and you keep trying to twist
what I'm saying into something you can whine about. Have at it dude, seems
you want to whine, and it's your God given right to. :rolleyes-41:

Pepsi is more likely to focus on over representing minorities... currently they would like to push non-binary and trans people but exhibiting that in a commercial wouldn't really work out.
Coke backed out of the CRT push as they did an internal poll and found that 37% of those polled
are less likely to buy Coke products.

They should appear in tv commercials 12% of the time

Otherwise libs are practicing racial discrimination
Should Congress pass a law to make sure only 12% of commercials have blacks in it?

We saw the damage it causes racists when they saw just one commercial with blacks in it?

I mean, to be safe....we can always repeal Loving vs Virgina...that can help cut down on all of this interracial family stuff....
_00-rac008 (219).jpg

The more you morons talk the more you make it crystal clear what side you would have been on just 40 or 50 yrs ago.....and what you would do if you ever had an inkling of power to do anything now...

Forum List

Back