Idaho Republican Bravely Calls Out Hershey's For Its Anti-White Racist Commercials

By last report, 17% of TV shows, 13% of the population.

Clearly you didn't discern this from watching TV. You just kinda sorta feel it's true.

And this is a rebound from decades of your generation and the prior generation shutting them out. So find a mirror and complain to it, or give yourself credit. Whatever suits your mood.

TV commercials are a different matter. There are far more than 17%.

So, are you implying that it was wrong of minorities to be "triggered" about underrepresentation in the past?
Saying something, no. Triggered to animus, yes.

"A local Republican “community leader” based in Idaho was blasted recently for a racist since-deleted Tweet complaining about a commercial showing a Black family enjoying the holidays. Lisa Leisy lost it on social media after seeing an old Hershey commercial depicting a Black family reveling in the holiday spirit. As of Sunday, Leisy no longer had her affiliation with Idaho Lt. Gov Janice McGeachin’s gubernatorial campaign -- however it is unclear if she is still affiliated with McGeachin’s campaign.

First reported by Boise State Public Radio, the outlet noted that Leisy had a similar meltdown on her Instagram account over Apple “promoting” Juneteenth. “Guess we’re on our way to be a black nation ahead,” she wrote. “Welcome to the ‘new’ America.”

Ask youyrself -- Why would Hershey make a commercial with only blacks in it?? What are they trying to say?? They are basically proving Ms. Leisy right -- Hersheys and the rest of the corporate globalists are turning America into a darker nation...this is literally what white replacement is all about.. Now the woke-mob are attacking her for her opinions?? Calling her racist?? How is what she said even remotely racist? She is just speaking truth to power.....there are far too many commercials with non-whites in it...why can't we just return our nation back to a more sensible and simpler time??

View attachment 572421
Just the other day I saw a commercial that had a black getting engaged to a white...it was a commercial about insurance for God's sakes...Why do we have to know about their unanatural sexual habits if the commercial is just about insurance?? Just tell us about the insurance and stop forcing your racist anti-American agenda down our throats..This woke culture crap is getting far too out of hand and fortunately people are speaking up....

For those who didn't get a chance to see this hurtful commercial (FROM OVER A FUCKING YEAR AGO)...here it is....Trigger Warning....

There's the left again, manufacturing racist incidents when they can't find any real ones.

Hersheys have combined the war on xmas with the war on white folk. White Christian culture ia under attack and you should all send Trump some more money.
Y’all are just creating pointless drama, nobody is under attack. Go to church, take care of your family, live a good life, and turn off OAN for Christ sake

Hahaha…that’s clever.
‘We need fewer whites’ is paramount, a key component within the core beliefs of the Democrat Party. Shit, such may be THE primary principle for the party of filth. I’m guessing you condemn such a principle?
I didn't actually find anything principled in your post.

Oh, by rushing into this race based thread and throwing around "what MLK Jr. would think", that's what you are doing? :heehee:

No, I was referring to the post that you replied to, about racial quotas in sports and commercials.

YOu know, you made a point, my response was in relation to your post. That is the way replies work....

It is a little strange that you need this explained to you.

"A local Republican “community leader” based in Idaho was blasted recently for a racist since-deleted Tweet complaining about a commercial showing a Black family enjoying the holidays. Lisa Leisy lost it on social media after seeing an old Hershey commercial depicting a Black family reveling in the holiday spirit. As of Sunday, Leisy no longer had her affiliation with Idaho Lt. Gov Janice McGeachin’s gubernatorial campaign -- however it is unclear if she is still affiliated with McGeachin’s campaign.

First reported by Boise State Public Radio, the outlet noted that Leisy had a similar meltdown on her Instagram account over Apple “promoting” Juneteenth. “Guess we’re on our way to be a black nation ahead,” she wrote. “Welcome to the ‘new’ America.”

Ask youyrself -- Why would Hershey make a commercial with only blacks in it?? What are they trying to say?? They are basically proving Ms. Leisy right -- Hersheys and the rest of the corporate globalists are turning America into a darker nation...this is literally what white replacement is all about.. Now the woke-mob are attacking her for her opinions?? Calling her racist?? How is what she said even remotely racist? She is just speaking truth to power.....there are far too many commercials with non-whites in it...why can't we just return our nation back to a more sensible and simpler time??

View attachment 572421
Just the other day I saw a commercial that had a black getting engaged to a white...it was a commercial about insurance for God's sakes...Why do we have to know about their unanatural sexual habits if the commercial is just about insurance?? Just tell us about the insurance and stop forcing your racist anti-American agenda down our throats..This woke culture crap is getting far too out of hand and fortunately people are speaking up....

For those who didn't get a chance to see this hurtful commercial (FROM OVER A FUCKING YEAR AGO)...here it is....Trigger Warning....

who? this is what the deamfascist cultist are left with? Looking up tweeter accounts of nobody anyone has ever heard of?

Your desperation to deflect is, well pathetic

who? this is what the deamfascist cultist are left with? Looking up tweeter accounts of nobody anyone has ever heard of?

Your desperation to deflect is, well pathetic

Hey, they NEED to find wacism, somewhere, so that they can talk about how horribly wacist America and Americans are.

Otherwise, they will have to discuss real issues, and maybe even deal with a question about how to address them.

1638815695254.png

"We" aren't the ones triggered by a commercial.....

I suggest you work harder at your deflecting for racists skills...
You do not have to be mensa to see that most commercial have a heavy amount of minorities in them. It is about as "woke" as it gets. It is getting laughable. But it is not funny.

Did anyone even ask what she meant with her tweet? Or, did they just pounce
on it? Could it be something benign? Who knows?
Yeah, I wonder what she meant when she wrote this:

“I don’t support the new and improved #Hersheys #christmas black only commercial. Classic #commercial and they ruined it.”

Imagine being the kind of person that is counting the number or each race of people on TV ads.... I think I would end myself if I ever got that way.
Kinda like the legions of libtards who whine about minorities being underrepresented in corporate boardrooms? I read that California is actually trying to legislate inclusion, qualified or not.

Probably her complaint, stems more from how over-represented the black community is in commercials and in the media overall.
Watching commercials today, you would swear half the population is black.
Did you whine when there were no Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, etc. in commercials?

Should Congress pass a law to make sure only 12% of commercials have blacks in it?

We saw the damage it causes racists when they saw just one commercial with blacks in it?

I mean, to be safe....we can always repeal Loving vs Virgina...that can help cut down on all of this interracial family stuff....
View attachment 572452

The more you morons talk the more you make it crystal clear what side you would have been on just 40 or 50 yrs ago.....and what you would do if you ever had an inkling of power to do anything now...
Congress should pass a law and all racists and bigots would get the death penalty. death penalty. So this gal would be eliminated. That way in a few years all racist, no matter of skin and color would all be dead. That means, Biden, Trump, former black face governor of Virginia, Duke, Farrakhan, those that call GOP members Uncle Tom, would all be executed. Then we could erase Woodrow Wilson, Reagan, Wayne and FDR for their racism.

So I guess it would be okay, it would help control US population growth.

Forum List

Back