Idaho Republican Bravely Calls Out Hershey's For Its Anti-White Racist Commercials

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A local Republican “community leader” based in Idaho was blasted recently for a racist since-deleted Tweet complaining about a commercial showing a Black family enjoying the holidays. Lisa Leisy lost it on social media after seeing an old Hershey commercial depicting a Black family reveling in the holiday spirit. As of Sunday, Leisy no longer had her affiliation with Idaho Lt. Gov Janice McGeachin’s gubernatorial campaign -- however it is unclear if she is still affiliated with McGeachin’s campaign.

First reported by Boise State Public Radio, the outlet noted that Leisy had a similar meltdown on her Instagram account over Apple “promoting” Juneteenth. “Guess we’re on our way to be a black nation ahead,” she wrote. “Welcome to the ‘new’ America.”

Ask youyrself -- Why would Hershey make a commercial with only blacks in it?? What are they trying to say?? They are basically proving Ms. Leisy right -- Hersheys and the rest of the corporate globalists are turning America into a darker nation...this is literally what white replacement is all about.. Now the woke-mob are attacking her for her opinions?? Calling her racist?? How is what she said even remotely racist? She is just speaking truth to power.....there are far too many commercials with non-whites in it...why can't we just return our nation back to a more sensible and simpler time??

3849654f-7dc2-4e9d-83ac-2582df198d3f_w650_r0_s.jpg
Just the other day I saw a commercial that had a black getting engaged to a white...it was a commercial about insurance for God's sakes...Why do we have to know about their unanatural sexual habits if the commercial is just about insurance?? Just tell us about the insurance and stop forcing your racist anti-American agenda down our throats..This woke culture crap is getting far too out of hand and fortunately people are speaking up....

For those who didn't get a chance to see this hurtful commercial (FROM OVER A FUCKING YEAR AGO)...here it is....Trigger Warning....

Last edited:

"A local Republican “community leader” based in Idaho was blasted recently for a racist since-deleted Tweet complaining about a commercial showing a Black family enjoying the holidays. Lisa Leisy lost it on social media after seeing an old Hershey commercial depicting a Black family reveling in the holiday spirit. As of Sunday, Leisy no longer had her affiliation with Idaho Lt. Gov Janice McGeachin’s gubernatorial campaign -- however it is unclear if she is still affiliated with McGeachin’s campaign.

First reported by Boise State Public Radio, the outlet noted that Leisy had a similar meltdown on her Instagram account over Apple “promoting” Juneteenth. “Guess we’re on our way to be a black nation ahead,” she wrote. “Welcome to the ‘new’ America.”

Ask youyrself -- Why would Hershey make a commercial with only blacks in it?? What are they trying to say?? They are basically proving Ms. Leisy right -- Hersheys and the rest of the corporate globalists are turning America into a darker nation...this is literally what white replacement is all about.. Now the woke-mob are attacking her for her opinions?? Calling her racist?? How is what she said even remotely racist? She is just speaking truth to power.....there are far too many commercials with non-whites in it...why can't we just return our nation back to a more sensible and simpler time??

View attachment 572421
Just the other day I saw a commercial that had a black getting engaged to a white...it was a commercial about insurance for God's sakes...Why do we have to know about their unanatural sexual habits if the commercial is just about insurance?? Just tell us about the insurance and stop forcing your racist anti-American agenda down our throats..This woke culture crap is getting far too out of hand and fortunately people are speaking up....

For those who didn't get a chance to see this hurtful commercial (FROM OVER A FUCKING YEAR AGO)...here it is....Trigger Warning....

Hold on a minute, I thought you dark people were proponents of EQUALITY…..you know, equal representation proportionate to the population?

View attachment 572421

Earth shattering, I tell you, just Earth shattering!

She doesn't like a commercial, and that's a meltdown?

Wow. How long has it been, since you had any real racism to whine about?
Why doesn't she like the commercial??

There is no racism......never was.....
z_c00n_006 (22).jpg

A black guy said it too...so it is definitely true....well, there is racism against whites.....how about you tell us about it tho...

Hershey's chocolate has always been supportive of racial equality... even in their old commercials they have had black actors and actresses...which were usually just workers for Hershey's itself.

Hershey chocolate is an international company with international trade all over South America and Africa for decades...they don't have time to be racist....they are too busy shrinking their chocolate bars from what size they used to be.

Having been tied to marketing materials for years... let me tell you how much of this goes on.
Happens ALL the time.
For instance (actual example) - a national bank sends out "buck slips", what you call those little flyers that come with your bank statement. They send out an ad with white people on it to most places, they send the same ad with black people to some places.
Companies do this all the time, and have been doing so for years. Especially retailers. We have supplied circulars where the art is changed 3 times...white people, black people and spanish people.
It is hilarious.

Probably her complaint, stems more from how over-represented the black community is in commercials and in the media overall.
Watching commercials today, you would swear half the population is black.

Did anyone even ask what she meant with her tweet? Or, did they just pounce
on it? Could it be something benign? Who knows?

What way did she mean what, this?

“I don’t support the new and improved #Hersheys #christmas black only commercial. Classic #commercial and they ruined it.”

How does having a black family in a Hershey's commercial ruin it??

And what about this statement.....

“no longer watch much current TV cause black only supporting.”

So current TV is black only supporting?? What the fuck does that even mean.....

Also, if she was standing on the truth of her opinions, why delete them and block everyone?

All those poor people that follow her Twitter account must be damaged for life! Biffy, go to the UN and let them know of her atrocities against humanity. With all the damage she did to all people of color, the death penalty would be appropriate.

Why doesn't she like the commercial??

There is no racism......never was.....
View attachment 572432

A black guy said it too...so it is definitely true....well, there is racism against whites.....how about you tell us about it tho...

No, I get your point.

My point is, this is the worst ongoing "wacism" you got to post about?

Man, how you must be jealous of the old black people, who got to talk about racism, back when racists would sic dogs on them or punch them in the face, or glory be, burn a freaking CROSS on their lawn?

Can you imagine how much fun you could have posting about shit like that, real hard core racism, if it were to happen to YOU?

In your mind, it must be like an India morning the loss of the Great Buffalo Herds.

Once, white racists moved across this land, in herds of millions, giving black posters so much racism to post about and to use to gin up hate and....well, the analogy is breaking down here...

BUT, I feel your pain.

I promise you Biff, if I ever meet a real racist, and old fashioned racist who would burn a cross on your lawn or call you a...well, you know,

I will hook you two up. PM his (or her) contact information.

Exactly, why doesn't she like the commercial? Could be something other than racism.
She said the commercial was ruined because it had black people in it....

Are you implying there is a non-racist way to claim a commercial about baking cookies for Christmas is ruined merely by black people being in it??

A small comment like how recognizing Juneteenth will turn us into a black nation??

I love how you morons keep trying to deflect -- it's almost like its in your DNA to cape up and try to excuse way racists

Just imagine, if when MLK was leading his movement, if the big complaints he had to motive his people and to shame white voters,

was shit some white person SAID.

lol!!!!

Forum List

Back