What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Reaction score

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
Whenever pressed...you just post a you-tube video.

I thought you wanted a discussion?

Again, how much thermite would be required to take down 200 floors of two of the largest office buildings in the world?

How do you get into the spaces of the building where it would be needed to be for a "surgical" cutting charge to be placed?

I'm guessing another video will be posted instead of you answering the questions.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
The steel beams only had to soften to lose their strength causing the collapse.
Steel doesn't "collapse"- I beams and box tubing made from steel doesn't collapse- if softened, it bends. Try again.
/——/ And if a steel support beam softens, how can it continue to support the weight?
What about all the steel beneath the fire that did not get hot.
heat rises...?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

jc as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter from you,now he just got it handed to him be me as well. :happy-1:

as i said earlier,9/11 followed the same pattern that the virus hoax does,problem, reaction solution,in both cases,just follow the money.

one more time to checkmate jc. jc just does not want to admit explosives brought the towers down because he hates muslins and wants to blame it on them is MY theory why he wont look at at the evidence and pretends to have alzheimers diseace.:biggrin:

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Green Party presidential candidate is telling me what? The first ten minutes was enough for me. I have no idea what that video proves other than the Green Party lost in 2008. Weird

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

jc as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter from you,now he just got it handed to him be me as well. :happy-1:

as i said earlier,9/11 followed the same pattern that the virus hoax does,problem, reaction solution,in both cases,just follow the money.

one more time to checkmate jc. jc just does not want to admit explosives brought the towers down because he hates muslins and wants to blame it on them is MY theory why he wont look at at the evidence and pretends to have alzheimers diseace.:biggrin:

So are you saying big ass planes didn’t slam into the towers?

and, are you saying the two towers fell from the ground floor? Damn son, you haven’t watched the video. Drop mic

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
this is JC after every ass beating he has suffered from me,the op and PF.View attachment 481079

we now know what JC looks like in REAL life.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You've made your case logically and persuasively. Very impressed.
Im still waiting for all you 9/11 apologists to refute post#133 here I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion- but i am obviously going to be waiting many decades from now for you to disprove all the MASSIVE amounts of evidence there that explosives brought the towers down,:uhoh3: that is a good pic of you as well by the way i posted, :auiqs.jpg:

dblack

Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is JC after every ass beating he has suffered from me,the op and PF.View attachment 481079

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Im still waiting for all you trolls to refute post#133 but i am obviously going to be waiting many decades from now for you to disprove all the MASSIVE amounts of evidence there of explosives brought the towers down, that is a good pic of you as well nby the way i posted, :auiqs.jpg:

It's indisputable. Bigfoot lives!

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Im still waiting for all you 9/11 apologists to refute post#133 here I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion- but i am obviously going to be waiting many decades from now for you to disprove all the MASSIVE amounts of evidence there that explosives brought the towers down,:uhoh3: that is a good pic of you as well by the way i posted, :auiqs.jpg:
In order to have an intellectual discussion, you actually have to discuss.

I’ve asked over and over and you have yet to respond. Did two big ass planes slam into both towers? And have you ever heard a 100 amp panel short out?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List