I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?
Evidence of a controlled implosion should have been found in the debris.
It was.
link?

Coward Question Mark avatar moved it here- speak to it
What is your position if not conspiracy theorying?
Conspiracy theory is a CIA propaganda term.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Clueless sheep like him don’t remember that was a term the CIA came up with when Americans were becoming aware of the Warren commissions lies that oswald shot kennedy when the evidence started to emerge there was at least a second gunman involved who fired the head shot from the picket fence,people like airplane and others are so far gone they probably still believe in the Warren commissions lone gunman magic bullet theory as well.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still nothing
I have posted credible links several times- you have only gov't propaganda- the "official lie"-
You took him to school same as I just did.:thup:
In your dreams. You’ve shown shitola. You don’t believe jumbo jets flew into the towers, kooku
Indeed they did, but that was just theatre.
I don’t know what that means?
The planes were only put there to distract people away from how the buildings came down.
:thankusmile:

Still nothing
I have posted credible links several times- you have only gov't propaganda- the "official lie"-
You took him to school same as I just did.:thup:
In your dreams. You’ve shown shitola. You don’t believe jumbo jets flew into the towers, kooku
Indeed they did, but that was just theatre.
I don’t know what that means?
The planes were only put there to distract people away from how the buildings came down.
so they didn't actually hit the buildings? you should tell the victims families your nonsense and see how they react to you. that's fking hilarious indeed. I get that intellectual discussions from folks like you is just nonsense. I get it. It seems you can't explain how the buildings actually fell. I know how they fell, I watched them, a big ass jet slammed into them destroying the infrastructure of the building and the corresponding collapse was due to the big ass jet taking out that infrastructure. Until you can change that, you're discussing massive nonsense. I'm right here, you can't seem to coordinate a thought other than inject some sort of behavioral issue.

See as always when that shill from langley candyass is getting his ass handed to him on a platter he try’s to laugh off the facts when he gets spanked.best to do what I did with the lying troll over a decade ago,use the ignore button,he not only lies all the time when losing an argument,he is always seeking attention,don’t feed the troll,don’t take his bait.

See as always when that shill from langley candyass is getting his ass handed to him on a platter he try’s to laugh off the facts when he gets spanked.best to do what I did with the lying troll over a decade ago,use the ignore button,he not only lies all the time when losing an argument,he is always seeking attention,don’t feed the troll,don’t take his bait.
there's but one fact, two big ass jets slammed into the two Twin Towers and destroyed the buildings infrastructure. Please provide what you saw different? you still haven't posted that.

there's but one fact, two big ass jets slammed into the two Twin Towers and destroyed the buildings infrastructure. Please provide what you saw different? you still haven't posted that.
This one time, I saw Bigfoot!

Coward Question Mark avatar moved it here- speak to it
What is your position if not conspiracy theorying?
Conspiracy theory is a CIA propaganda term.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Clueless sheep like him don’t remember that was a term the CIA came up with when Americans were becoming aware of the Warren commissions lies that oswald shot kennedy when the evidence started to emerge there was at least a second gunman involved who fired the head shot from the picket fence,people like airplane and others are so far gone they probably still believe in the Warren commissions lone gunman magic bullet theory as well.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
well factually, there were two bullet types, full metal jacket and hollow point, so there must be a second gun, and Oswald only had a rifle. The warren commission could never explain that gap.

Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis

Abstract: This article elaborates on variables associated with the collapse of the North Tower of the World Trade Center. The previously published quantifications of inertia, column capacity, and the assumptions related to the beginning of downward motion, are examined and corrected. The reasons for false conclusions reached in several previous analyses are presented.

View attachment 480455
why don't you want to discuss the missing support columns? you think I beams hover after their support columns disappear?

it seems you presume I believe something or someone.
You're belief(s) parrot the official gov't lies that the msm corroborates- and you still haven't answered my questions -
Gdjjr you might as well do with jc456 I did with him a long time ago not bother with him anymore or read his posts and just go on to someone else who is not closed minded and afraid of the evidence afraid to watch videos. It is so obvious he either can’t read or has Alzheimer’s same as smellybozo does the fact he never remembers that surviving witnesses prove the best architects and engineers in the world were correct saying it’s impossible for steel framed towers to fall at the speed they did in their own footprint instead of toppling over as they should have.

He obviously skipped junior high school science classes clueless of the laws of physics,ignoring facts that jet fuel fires only burns at 1600 degrees and steel has to melt at 2700 degrees thst it was impossible for the fires to remove the columns of steel which is required for them to collapse like that,this is stuff junior high kids know so he OBVIOUSLY skipped junior high school physics classes.

he has proven he obviously can’t read or has Alzheimer’s diseace sense he keeps ignoring witnesses said they heard explosions in the basement before the towers were hit above. Why keep arguing with someone who obviously either cannot read or has Alzheimer’s disease?

Your time would be better spent explaining it to someone not afraid,that can read and not in denial mode,go on to the next person,who gives a shit if he is afraid to look at the evidence in videos,I sure don’t. That’s why I let him talk to himself.why waste time on someone who is either one of two things,can’t read or has Alzheimer’s,makes no sense,ignore him as I have and go on to the next person.
/——/ “jet fuel fires only burns at 1600 degrees and steel has to melt at 2700 degrees”
The steel beams only had to soften to lose their strength causing the collapse. But, you conspiracy wackjobs ignore that fact.
they don't think steel melts. can't explain how they were made out of all that iron ore you know. they also seem to believe that steel I-Beams hover in place when they lose their support columns. That they don't fall.

Never gets old watching you take him to school but he can’t read so as I said,you really should move on to someone else not closed minded that can read.
I haven't seen one summary of what you think caused the buildings to fall other than being destroyed by big ass jets. So there's been nothing to read. There's that. you perhaps should go to school and learn what a discussion is.

The steel beams only had to soften to lose their strength causing the collapse.
Steel doesn't "collapse"- I beams and box tubing made from steel doesn't collapse- if softened, it bends. Try again.
/——/ And if a steel support beam softens, how can it continue to support the weight?
because steel is steel and there is no way to ever compromise the characteristics of a completed product according to him. Even though you actually can even according to his experts. Hey remember the Titantic? never gonna sink, oops!!!! Wasn't that all steel? The pop rivets were a weaker kind of steel, remember? what if there were actual flaws in the steel? no one would ever know unless one inspected the steel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back