I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

One cannot have an "intellectual discussion" with a 9/11 Truther. ;)

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
Anyone who insults a truth seeker
is a pos asshole. Does that include you ?
No offense.
Twoofers and conspieracy trrheory nuts do not seek the truth they seek validation. They are losers who have substandard lives and cling to conspiracy theory because it makes them feel important. They ignore truth.
I have one quick question to know if a person is smart or stupid. Do you think the 2020 election was rigged? The slightest hesitation is all I need to hear. The right answer is of course _______?

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.
Twoofers and conspieracy trrheory nuts do not seek the truth they seek validation. They are losers who have substandard lives and cling to conspiracy theory because it makes them feel important. They ignore truth.
I have one quick question to know if a person is smart or stupid. Do you think the 2020 election was rigged? The slightest hesitation is all I need to hear. The right answer is of course _______?
No

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.
I bet you still think Putin stole the 2016 though, right? hahahahaahhahahahahaha I love turdballs like you, the most inconsistent pricks on the planet.

You took the blue pill and the parallel reality to wonderland.
All you need to do is to explain how the buildings were rigged to fall.
There are several ways it could have been done prior to 9/11. There was a time during 2001 when fire - proofing was done and also elevator repairs..... different elevators were periodically shut down for a few days at a time prior to 9/11.
You can look it up.

I don't make any of it up..... it's all out there for everyone is find. Operation was perpetrated from Tower 7, most likely, by remote control..... using highly sophisticated Advanced military grade Nano thermite charges.

There are several ways it could have been done prior to 9/11. There was a time during 2001 when fire - proofing was done and also elevator repairs..... different elevators were periodically shut down for a few days at a time prior to 9/11.
You can look it up.

I don't make any of it up..... it's all out there for everyone is find. Operation was perpetrated from Tower 7, most likely, by remote control..... using highly sophisticated Advanced military grade Nano thermite charges.
How did they know which floors the planes would fly into so that they could wire the explosives appropriately?

You can look it up.

Where were the detonators?

You can look it up.

You are making it up and it is not on others to look up otherwise you are lying.

Elevators in ANY building are often shut down for repairs and fire proofing is nothing unusual

There is no such thing as a military grade nano thermite charge.

All these details are on you to prove otherwise they are comic book fiction you pulled out of your extra fat ass

Last edited:

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.
I bet you still think Putin stole the 2016 though, right? hahahahaahhahahahahaha I love turdballs like you, the most inconsistent pricks on the planet.
No Putin helped influence the 2016 election. He wanted trump to win that we know.

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.
No Putin helped influence the 2016 election. He wanted trump to win that we know.
Wanting trump to win is irrelevant. Any national leader mighty prefer that a certian leader win an election in another country.

He had a few bots posting likes on pro trump videos and dis likes on pro hilalry ads. He had no significant influence whatsoever on that election

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.
Wanting trump to win is irrelevant. Any national leader mighty prefer that a certian leader win an election in another country.

He had a few bots posting likes on pro trump videos and dis likes on pro hilalry ads. He had no significant influence whatsoever on that election
They say the amount of fake/negative news on Facebook about Hillary made a difference. And the vast majority of it came from Russia. So much so Facebook started looking for and deleting fake news from Russian propagandists. But you know better. I’ll take your word for it. Who are you again?

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

They say the amount of fake/negative news on Facebook about Hillary made a difference. And the vast majority of it came from Russia. So much so Facebook started looking for and deleting fake news from Russian propagandists. But you know better. I’ll take your word for it. Who are you again?
There is no evidence that it made a difference nor any evideence that MOST of it came from Russia

Who the fuck are you , posting partisan crap with no expertise ?

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

There is no evidence that it made a difference nor any evideence that MOST of it came from Russia

You truly are an idiot. Every intel agency concurred on the facts here. Putin meddled bigly and he did it to get his useful idiot elected.

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

You truly are an idiot. Every intel agency concurred on the facts here. Putin meddled bigly and he did it to get his useful idiot elected.
:rolleyes: And of course you are lying to yourself and the USMB forum again, as usual.

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

:rolleyes: And of course you are lying to yourself and the USMB forum again, as usual.
Need links Loony Bird :confused-84:

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

Need links Loony Bird :confused-84:
Credible links to support your argument would be nice. But of course you cannot provide them, because they simply don't exist.

I think your TDS afflicted moronic mind is desperately clinging onto some stupid bizarre TrumPutin conspiracy theory moonbattery.

Forum List

Back