I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

Whenever pressed...you just post a you-tube video.

I thought you wanted a discussion?

Again, how much thermite would be required to take down 200 floors of two of the largest office buildings in the world?

How do you get into the spaces of the building where it would be needed to be for a "surgical" cutting charge to be placed?

I'm guessing another video will be posted instead of you answering the questions.

The steel beams only had to soften to lose their strength causing the collapse.
Steel doesn't "collapse"- I beams and box tubing made from steel doesn't collapse- if softened, it bends. Try again.
/——/ And if a steel support beam softens, how can it continue to support the weight?
What about all the steel beneath the fire that did not get hot.
heat rises...?

jc as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter from you,now he just got it handed to him be me as well. :happy-1:

as i said earlier,9/11 followed the same pattern that the virus hoax does,problem, reaction solution,in both cases,just follow the money.

one more time to checkmate jc. jc just does not want to admit explosives brought the towers down because he hates muslins and wants to blame it on them is MY theory why he wont look at at the evidence and pretends to have alzheimers diseace.:biggrin:

jc as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter from you,now he just got it handed to him be me as well. :happy-1:

as i said earlier,9/11 followed the same pattern that the virus hoax does,problem, reaction solution,in both cases,just follow the money.

one more time to checkmate jc. jc just does not want to admit explosives brought the towers down because he hates muslins and wants to blame it on them is MY theory why he wont look at at the evidence and pretends to have alzheimers diseace.:biggrin:

So are you saying big ass planes didn’t slam into the towers?

and, are you saying the two towers fell from the ground floor? Damn son, you haven’t watched the video. Drop mic

this is JC after every ass beating he has suffered from me,the op and PF.View attachment 481079

we now know what JC looks like in REAL life.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You've made your case logically and persuasively. Very impressed.
Im still waiting for all you 9/11 apologists to refute post#133 here I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion- but i am obviously going to be waiting many decades from now for you to disprove all the MASSIVE amounts of evidence there that explosives brought the towers down,:uhoh3: that is a good pic of you as well by the way i posted, :auiqs.jpg:

this is JC after every ass beating he has suffered from me,the op and PF.View attachment 481079

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Im still waiting for all you trolls to refute post#133 but i am obviously going to be waiting many decades from now for you to disprove all the MASSIVE amounts of evidence there of explosives brought the towers down, that is a good pic of you as well nby the way i posted, :auiqs.jpg:

It's indisputable. Bigfoot lives!

Im still waiting for all you 9/11 apologists to refute post#133 here I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion- but i am obviously going to be waiting many decades from now for you to disprove all the MASSIVE amounts of evidence there that explosives brought the towers down,:uhoh3: that is a good pic of you as well by the way i posted, :auiqs.jpg:
In order to have an intellectual discussion, you actually have to discuss.

I’ve asked over and over and you have yet to respond. Did two big ass planes slam into both towers? And have you ever heard a 100 amp panel short out?

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?
There has to be a way to simulate what happened on a computer.
I already saw what happened. There's no need for a simulation.
You took the blue pill and the parallel reality to wonderland.

One cannot have an "intellectual discussion" with a 9/11 Truther. ;)

1626453243021.jpeg

One cannot have an "intellectual discussion" with a 9/11 Truther. ;)

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
Anyone who insults a truth seeker
is a pos asshole. Does that include you ?
No offense.
Twoofers and conspieracy trrheory nuts do not seek the truth they seek validation. They are losers who have substandard lives and cling to conspiracy theory because it makes them feel important. They ignore truth.

Forum List

Back