I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

There is no evidence that it made a difference nor any evideence that MOST of it came from Russia

Who the fuck are you , posting partisan crap with no expertise ?
You truly are an idiot. Every intel agency concurred on the facts here. Putin meddled bigly and he did it to get his useful idiot elected.
:rolleyes: And of course you are lying to yourself and the USMB forum again, as usual.
Need links Loony Bird :confused-84:
Credible links to support your argument would be nice. But of course you cannot provide them, because they simply don't exist.

I think your TDS afflicted moronic mind is desperately clinging onto some stupid bizarre TrumPutin conspiracy theory moonbattery.
Well there was the CIA Report, the FBI Report, the Republican led investigation and several others.
Which would you prefer?
It's your whacko delusional conspiracy theory, moonbat, not mine. So it's your choice, obviously.

Why didn't you just post them here...? Because the documentation to support your stupid TrumPutin conspiracy theory simply doesn't exist.

THINK!!!

Last edited:
Almost forgot - Loons hate the NYT!

One cannot have an "intellectual discussion" with a 9/11 Truther. ;)

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
Anyone who insults a truth seeker
is a pos asshole. Does that include you ?
No offense.
Twoofers and conspieracy trrheory nuts do not seek the truth they seek validation. They are losers who have substandard lives and cling to conspiracy theory because it makes them feel important. They ignore truth.
I have one quick question to know if a person is smart or stupid. Do you think the 2020 election was rigged? The slightest hesitation is all I need to hear. The right answer is of course _______?
I bet you still think Putin stole the 2016 though, right? hahahahaahhahahahahaha I love turdballs like you, the most inconsistent pricks on the planet.
No Putin helped influence the 2016 election. He wanted trump to win that we know.
Wanting trump to win is irrelevant. Any national leader mighty prefer that a certian leader win an election in another country.

He had a few bots posting likes on pro trump videos and dis likes on pro hilalry ads. He had no significant influence whatsoever on that election
They say the amount of fake/negative news on Facebook about Hillary made a difference. And the vast majority of it came from Russia. So much so Facebook started looking for and deleting fake news from Russian propagandists. But you know better. I’ll take your word for it. Who are you again?
There is no evidence that it made a difference nor any evideence that MOST of it came from Russia

You truly are an idiot. Every intel agency concurred on the facts here. Putin meddled bigly and he did it to get his useful idiot elected.
:rolleyes: And of course you are lying to yourself and the USMB forum again, as usual.

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.
Twoofers and conspieracy trrheory nuts do not seek the truth they seek validation. They are losers who have substandard lives and cling to conspiracy theory because it makes them feel important. They ignore truth.
I have one quick question to know if a person is smart or stupid. Do you think the 2020 election was rigged? The slightest hesitation is all I need to hear. The right answer is of course _______?
I bet you still think Putin stole the 2016 though, right? hahahahaahhahahahahaha I love turdballs like you, the most inconsistent pricks on the planet.
No Putin helped influence the 2016 election. He wanted trump to win that we know.
Wanting trump to win is irrelevant. Any national leader mighty prefer that a certian leader win an election in another country.

He had a few bots posting likes on pro trump videos and dis likes on pro hilalry ads. He had no significant influence whatsoever on that election
They say the amount of fake/negative news on Facebook about Hillary made a difference. And the vast majority of it came from Russia. So much so Facebook started looking for and deleting fake news from Russian propagandists. But you know better. I’ll take your word for it. Who are you again?

Stop quoting me with this bs.

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

Why would President Putin want Donald Trump to win when Hillary was much more malable and a known factor and Donald Trump was a known, savy, hard nosed businessman.

It made no sense then and less now after the Russian collision hoax was blown out of the water.

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

You seem to have forgotten to include your reliable sources and links supporting you dodgy allegations.

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

No they did not and you are a blithering retard. Russian interference was inneffective and trivial much like the so called fraud in the 2020 elections.

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

Need links Loony Bird :confused-84:
Credible links to support your argument would be nice. But of course you cannot provide them, because they simply don't exist.

I think your TDS afflicted moronic mind is desperately clinging onto some stupid bizarre TrumPutin conspiracy theory moonbattery.
Well there was the CIA Report, the FBI Report, the Republican led investigation and several others.
Which would you prefer - Let’s start here and work our way back mmmk?

None of which showed significant or influential interference you illiterate fool

Why would President Putin want Donald Trump to win when Hillary was much more malable and a known factor and Donald Trump was a known, savy, hard nosed businessman.

It made no sense then and less now after the Russian collision hoax was blown out of the water.
Russia didn't care who won....
9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?
Just getting back on track from the disruptions.

DrLove said:
Which would you prefer - Let’s start here and work our way back mmmk?

None of which showed significant or influential interference you illiterate fool
Your fake news "source", that you tellingly refused to quote, is cowardly hiding behind a paywall, jackass.

I'm not giving NYT a fucking dime. Your post is, technically speaking, nothing but SPAM.

Last edited:

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

You seem to have forgotten to include your reliable sources and links supporting you dodgy allegations.
Nope, I provided four links to the 1000 page GOP led investigation. Catch up!

View attachment 513446
You mean Democrat.
Or a Democrat.
No offense.

It’s true. They didn’t want the public to know they were investigating trump because they didn’t have proof and didn’t want to affect the election with an investigation when they don’t know for sure. That’s protocol.

What comey did to Hillary was bullshit

Your fake news "source", that you tellingly refused to quote, is cowardly hiding behind a paywall, jackass.

I'm not giving NYT a fucking dime. Your post is, technically speaking, nothing but SPAM.
You'll have to talk to Senate Republicans about that.
The meddling was widespread and it was done to help elect the Orange Man-Baby. ;)

The meddling was widespread and it was done to help elect the Orange Man-Baby. ;)
:rolleyes:

And of course you are simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

Why do you hate facts?

Why do you hate facts?

Stupid opinion and facts are not the same thing, dumbass.

You're one stupid piece of shit and compulsive liar.

Forum List

Back