I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

I guess the ask about where the wires went from every floor was too intellectual for the ct

Still waiting for one of you conspiracy nuts to tell us where they ran the wires to the charges?
It's only fair to mention that the detonations conspiracy theories could have been done by remote and without wires. In fact, a conspiracy theory at this level of 'crazy' would require that.
See my thread on conspiracy theories for the three main reasons why they do it.

I'm hoping it will have the effect of embarrassing some of the conspiracy theorists.

Or at least cause them to proclaim that their own conspiracy theory is the true story. Something like our own resident crackpot has already done with his 'free fall'/semi-free fall crap.
They didn’t quite think that through. Notice, they disappeared in their thread!

The reason this is boring is that it is about something that isn't going on. And never went on, as described above.

Novels are better, if we want fiction.

They didn’t quite think that through. Notice, they disappeared in their thread!

It does appear that most conspiracy theorists will run for cover when questioned a bit on what they're proposing.

Good! We can separate the truly devoted crazies from those who just want a bit of fun making Dem/Con heads explode. LOL

And so who are the 'clear' thinkers and who are the worst of the worst conspiracy theorists?

Is 'L.A. Ram fan' perhaps the closest to being right?

Or would 'Gdjjr' be closer to nailing the truth right on?

We have to own what we say.
This CDZ should demand that much at least.

And so who are the 'clear' thinkers and who are the worst of the worst conspiracy theorists?

Well being in this forum I wouldn’t think it allowed to leave one’s thread unanswered.

your question isn’t easy to answer, both claim intentionally taking down buildings with explosives, without providing any information on how that would logically get done, like wires running to a battery/ igniter.

and they left the thread! Both. Hard to hold an intellectual discussion by bailing out.

Well being in this forum I wouldn’t think it allowed to leave one’s thread unanswered.

your question isn’t easy to answer, both claim intentionally taking down buildings with explosives, without providing any information on how that would logically get done, like wires running to a battery/ igniter.

and they left the thread! Both. Hard to hold an intellectual discussion by bailing out.
Yes, but we have another culprit who has come forward to replace them. This one is so far sticking to innuendoes on the 911 conspiracy theory after being caught cold turkey on the old 'melted steel' beams thing.
Apparently many people aren't in the least familiar to what happens to steel when it gets near cherry red. (assuming you are)

The conspiracy theorists have been pretty much reduced to mindnumbing innuendoes already. Not much specific is expected now.

But the thread will be here and I'll renew it from time to time for the effect it offers. LOL

Yes, but we have another culprit who has come forward to replace them. This one is so far sticking to innuendoes on the 911 conspiracy theory after being caught cold turkey on the old 'melted steel' beams thing.
Apparently many people aren't in the least familiar to what happens to steel when it gets near cherry red. (assuming you are)

The conspiracy theorists have been pretty much reduced to mindnumbing innuendoes already. Not much specific is expected now.

But the thread will be here and I'll renew it from time to time for the effect it offers. LOL
well I just want an explanation to consider that makes sense, I'm open minded to some extent, but first they have to tell me if they believe explosives how someone would have run the detonation wires through a building housed with people and completely full wire housings. How did they do that? just some explanation. and they remain silent.

well I just want an explanation to consider that makes sense, I'm open minded to some extent, but first they have to tell me if they believe explosives how someone would have run the detonation wires through a building housed with people and completely full wire housings. How did they do that? just some explanation. and they remain silent.

Your example of what they think has absolutely no chance of standing as the truth. But they most likely haven't allowed themselves to explore the possibility. That's not within their interests.
And it's not unusual as in being the exception.

There are no 911 conspiracy theories in existence that can stand up any better then the 'melted steel' beams theory, for example.

This has now been satisfactorily proven by them resorting to unspecific innuendoes of government lies, etc., etc.

Can this serve to put the nonsense down on this board for good? Not a chance!

Your example of what they think has absolutely no chance of standing as the truth. But they most likely haven't allowed themselves to explore the possibility. That's not within their interests.
And it's not unusual as in being the exception.

There are no 911 conspiracy theories in existence that can stand up any better then the 'melted steel' beams theory, for example.

This has now been satisfactorily proven by them resorting to unspecific innuendoes of government lies, etc., etc.

Can this serve to put the nonsense down on this board for good? Not a chance!
Still, for explosives to be the conspiracy tool of choice, then an explanation is needed on how they ran the detonation wires while in use!

Still, for explosives to be the conspiracy tool of choice, then an explanation is needed on how they ran the detonation wires while in use!

I think it's time for you to get over your fixation on that particular conspiracy theory. At least until one of them summons up the courage to propose such nonsense..

I think it's time for you to get over your fixation on that particular conspiracy theory. At least until one of them summons up the courage to propose such nonsense..
That’s okay I work for myself

For the braindead zombies on the planet and on this board who say the fires caused the collapse,you got shit all over your face. NOBODY including everyone on this thread has an answer for bld 7,not NIST,nobody. bld 7 was not hit by an airliner and there have been other buildings that have burned for HOURS on end over the decades with blazing infernals fires yet the structure remained standing.i should not have to keep repeating that fact just to watch it get ignored over and over.

jet fuel fires only burn at 1600 degrees. for steel to melt and all girders to collapse like that you have to have fires over 2700 degrees at least. so it was IMPOSSIBLE for the towers to collapse straight down at free fall speed in 12 seconds due to mere gasolibe fires :cuckoo: oh and the towers were designed to take hits from MULTIPLE airliners

the government illegally violated the law that day as well not following standard protocols of gathering evidece,they DESTROYED the evidence hauling off the evidence with 40 vans a day shipping it off to china,there was never an investigation into it.they did not seal off the area and collect the evidence and take it off to study the wreackage like you do when an airliner crashes AND NIST did not even test for explosives which is unreal the fact these were the twin towers and never in mankinds history had a steel skyscraper fallen by fires.

the 9/11 apologists who say the fires caused it to collapse obviously skipped junior high school science classes. :laughing0301: The op tried to expalin it to you all that the towers IFit was just fires,should have TIPPED over to the edge not fallen down in its own footprint with no steel girders remaining.all these best architects and engineers are saying that,why do you all act like an idiot and ignore these people saying this saying crap me and the OP are the ones saying this when we are the messengers for them?,must make you feel good about yourselves to pretend we are the only two saying this and that we are not just messengers fotr the best experts in the world:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you watch this two hour video,DONT WATCH IT ALL AT ONE TIME,JUST WATCH IT IN PARTS LIKE 30 MINUTES AT a time,you HEAR THE BEST ARCHITECTS,ENGINEERS,EXPLOSIVES EXPERTS say the government committed a crime that day destroying the evidence and not testing for explosives.

NIST when they asked if there was melted steel found LIED and said nobody saw melted steel or there was any evidence of it ignoring as you can see and hear in the video,firefighters saying they saw puddles of MELTED STEEL beneath them. buildings ALSO dont disintegrate into powder as the towers did,there should have been columns there standing not all gone and melted.:laughing0301:

funny that people attack the messenger of the facts saying me and the OP are tin foil hatters when we are messengers for the best architects and engineers of the world and demolition experts as well.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

last time i checked it was a CRIMINAL ACT TO DESTROY EVIDENCE.yet you all want to babble these experts and witnesses many being firefighters experienced in explosives seen in this video are all wrong and you are right.jesus christ what kind of retarded logic is that?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

This is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

Last edited:

they wont watch that video same as they wont watch mine,they like to pretend that the government did not commit a criminal act and did not destroy evidence and ship it off to china in 40 vans a day and ignore firefighters experiences in explosives called the investigation a half baked farce and ignore that NIST did not even test for explosives which is a crime they should have been jailed for.

NIST said they did not test for explosives despite the fact that the towers were disintregrated into dust an impossibility if just mere fires caused the collapse,and despite the fact never in mankind history had a steel rise tower ever collapsed due to fire.

NIST "LIED" saying nobody reported seeing pools of steel melted ignoring that firefighters as seen in my video,DID indeed say they saw pools of molten steel on the ground. they will say,you me and the op are the only ones saying explosives brought the towers down ignoring we are just mere messengers of the best experts in the world. :cuckoo:

makes them feel good about themselves attacking the messenger instead of the experts who give facts they do not want to hear or listen to.

There is no possible reply to you that could make my case anymore thoroughly than using your own message in it's entirety!

You accused me of retarded logic. Can you be of any help on correcting my 'logic'?

This is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11.

Do you and all those experts have a common explanation for what it was that brought down the twin towers? I'll admit that it's possible I've been missing something very important for the last 20 years.

I will however need to tell you that I am the world's foremost authority on architectural engineering, bar none. I've also gone above my own head and had private conversations with jesus, on his interpretation of the matter. He has always been unequivocally of the opinion that it was Saudis in airplanes with boxcutters. I also suspect that he discussed the question with his dad too.

There is no possible reply to you that could make my case anymore thoroughly than using your own message in it's entirety!

You accused me of retarded logic. Can you be of any help on correcting my 'logic'?

This is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11.

Do you and all those experts have a common explanation for what it was that brought down the twin towers? I'll admit that it's possible I've been missing something very important for the last 20 years.

I will however need to tell you that I am the world's foremost authority on architectural engineering, bar none. I've also gone above my own head and had private conversations with jesus, on his interpretation of the matter. He has always been unequivocally of the opinion that it was Saudis in airplanes with boxcutters. I also suspect that he discussed the question with his dad too.

I am not going to repeat something i have already stated a thousand times previously in my other posts that caused the twin towers collapse just to watch you forget that i posted what caused it and ignore it cause it does not support your warped opinions.:cuckoo: go back and read through all my posts where i took you to school explosives brought the towers down,i am not going to repeat myself again for you just to watch you ignore the facts

just watch thet fucking videos and get educated,

yep fires sure caused all threee buildings to collapse. :cuckoo:

class dismissed kids by your teacher.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Why would anyone secretly rig a building for demolition on the odd chance that terrorists may hijack planes and fly into them?
It is truly amazing the degree of absurdity people are willing to believe. As well as the ocean of reality they have to ignore in order for it to be true.
I expect 13 year olds to fall for this goofy shit. But grown ass adults? Jesus.
I’m not saying it was an inside job. But we do know bush was warned and did nothing.

We do know PNAC planned the invasion of Iraq before bush even stole the 2000 election.

We know bush lied us into Iraq. Even trump says so.

Im just saying the bush regime planned to use the next terrorist attack as a vehicle to invade Iraq.
In the spirit of never letting a crisis go to waste, I buy that. It was clear that the Bush/Cheney team was aching for war-- look at how they destroyed Plame just to keep the false yellow cake narrative going!

But 9/11 sprang from the evil mind of Bin Laden, I do wonder if he got his inspiration from the Clancy book, Debt of Honor, that closed with a Japanese terrorist flying a plane into the Capital?

But of course Saddam had nothing to do with it, just another hapless victims of Evul Amurka.

I am not going to repeat something i have already stated a thousand times previously in my other posts that caused the twin towers collapse...................

You're going to have to repeat it one more time because you haven't made yourself clear on what you know or believe.

And you're going to have to do so in just a few words, because that's all that are necessary.

For example of what you believe/know:

1. Explosives were planted inside the twin towers

2. Explosives were contained in the aluminum airplanes. (coke cans)

3 It was done with lasers by government/Saudis/terrorists/Martians/whoever.

4. Some other.

If you choose 4 then a brief explanation is required and would be appreciated.

I am not going to repeat something i have already stated a thousand times previously in my other posts that caused the twin towers collapse...................

You're going to have to repeat it one more time because you haven't made yourself clear on what you know or believe.

And you're going to have to do so in just a few words, because that's all that are necessary.

For example of what you believe/know:

1. Explosives were planted inside the twin towers

2. Explosives were contained in the aluminum airplanes. (coke cans)

3 It was done with lasers by government/Saudis/terrorists/Martians/whoever.

4. Some other.

If you choose 4 then a brief explanation is required and would be appreciated.
good god a kid could understand my posts that i have clearly been talking about number one.wow you sure like to put words in peoples mouths,you must have me confused with someone else that must have said this to you one time in the past cause NONE of my posts indicated i ever came close to saying i thought it was done with 2 or 3.

again watch the fucking videos and stop going by what I say and listen too the best experts in the world in those videos me and PF tinmore have posted and you will see why only an idiot would say fires brought down the three buildings,i can only lead a horse to the water but i cannot make the horse drink the water.:cuckoo:

till you watch our videos were done.

Forum List

Back