I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

So now we know the official version of what happened. Do you know what was missing after the bombing ?

Coincidentally after the Murrah building bombing all the Pentagon records for Gulf War syndrome as well as all the Whitewater records from the FBI files on Bill Clinton.

Remember Vince Foster who was killed 2 years earlier ? There's a connection there too.
Wrong.

There is some truth to the claim that the white water records were in the murrah building.

However the claim that the pentagon records were stored there is the most laughably stupid bit of fiction you have pulled out of your ass so far.

There is no connection to vince foster.

As usual you are an idiot

The government is deploying people into our homes right now to put a bio weapon into our bodies that will kill us within a couple years and you all are worried about an event from 20 years ago.? Oh my god. :cuckoo:

Well as much as I love small talk, I have a life to get back to.
Incredible you still waste time with these shills from Langley on 9/11 especially at a time when the government is employing people to come into our houses to force vaccinate and murder us all with a bio weapon they are putting into our bodies against our will happening right now.

Forum List

Back