I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

we want to know what you think happened?
What I "think" doesn't matter. How many times do I have to say that?

I KNOW what happened. 3 concrete and steel bldgs collapsed into their own foot print at near free fall speed.
That is IMpossible without controlled demolition.

I KNOW what happened. 3 concrete and steel bldgs collapsed into their own foot print at near free fall speed.
[/QUOTE]

What I "think", AGAIN, is immaterial- what I know, as I stated, which you failed to address, earlier is; concrete and steel structures don't implode into their own foot print- only controlled demolition does that. Add in near free fall speed- add in 2 other bldg's assuming near identical failure = controlled demolition.

only people that skipped junior high school science classes dont understand that :cuckoo:which explains smellybozo. you have to repeat the same thing over and over again cause they cant accept reality,i dont know how you are able to go on with them.

Last edited:
You're still just a crackpot conspiracy theorist who's trying to say the steel beams were melted in the fire. How dare anyone quote pseudo-science at the same time as they spew that ignorance.

I'm outta this until you and LA RAM fan figure out that this has to be about what makes you two tick.
By- coward

kudos for doing the same thing to that coward juvenile i did.:yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What I don't get is using that as an excuse to indulge every nitwit who has "suspicions".
Part 22: The Role of the Media — Act II: Operation Mockingbird

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/technical-articles

Nit wits? I'd say that those are people who believe the second lyingest entity on the planet- the US fed gov't has an entire history of lying dating back to before we were born.

those kinda of facts go over his head obviously.

Funny you guys don't ever seem to think Republicans are lying. But then you'll say stuff like this?
Not sure who you mean by you guys- adhominem attacks aren't intelectual discussion, btw.
See how he always lumps us in with biased republicans like mudwhiistle and political chic. :cuckoo: This stupid fuck always ignores I have said bush was a clone of Obama and that I have told pc and mud thousands of times they are idiots for ignoring how evil Reagan was and what a warmonger he is,yet this lying idiot says I don’t argue with republicans on this board,what a stupid fuck.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You defended Bush when he was in office. Now you throw him under the bus?

Remember, McCain was your nominee at one point. So was Romney. You guys loved them back then but now you don't. Same for Bush. Today his name is mud in the GOP.
Oh god you one fuckimg paid shill liar,everybody including you knows I have always stated bush was the most corrupt president ever and never said one good word about him you lying stupid fuck who keeps ignoring that i proved you are a liar when you said you had me on ignore but do. Not.find where I ever once defended bush shillyou can’t,you have been caught lying S always paid troll.
Ignore

Ignore
and how many hundreds of times have you said that but lied? you have as much credibility as brett favre :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

we want to know what you think happened?
What I "think" doesn't matter. How many times do I have to say that?

What I "think", AGAIN, is immaterial- what I know, as I stated, which you failed to address, earlier is; concrete and steel structures don't implode into their own foot print- only controlled demolition does that. Add in near free fall speed- add in 2 other bldg's assuming near identical failure = controlled demolition.

only people that skipped junior high school science classes dont understand that :cuckoo:which explains smellybozo. you have to repeat the same thing over and over again cause they cant accept reality,i dont know how you are able to go on with them.
[/QUOTE]
Nope, demanding others believe you or they’re ignorant is in itself ignorant

It is very important to make your point to understand what you think happened? you're afraid to say it. why?
What I "think" is immaterial. What I KNOW is what's important.

Total Collapse Explained

While NIST failed to provide an explanation for the total collapse of the Twin Towers, several independent researchers have taken on that challenge.

Central to their analysis has been to measure the downward motion of the upper section of WTC 1 (the North Tower). Two papers in particular have found that, in the four seconds before the upper section disappeared from view, the rate of acceleration remained constant, at approximately 64 percent of free fall,6 and there was never an observable deceleration.7

Based on Newton’s Third Law of Motion, which states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, we know there would have been a deceleration of WTC 1’s upper section if it had impacted and crushed the intact structure below it. The absence of deceleration is incontrovertible proof that another force (i.e., explosives) must have been responsible for destroying the lower structure before the upper section reached it.

I

n 2011, the ASCE’s Journal of Engineering Mechanics published a paper by Dr. Zdeněk Bažant and Jia-Liang Le titled “Why the Observed Motion History of the World Trade Center Towers Is Smooth,” 8 in which the authors attempted to argue that the upper section’s deceleration was “far too small to be perceptible,” thus accounting for why the observed motion is “smooth.” Specifically, they calculated, the deceleration was “three orders of magnitudes smaller than the error of an amateur video, and thus undetectable.”
In response, researchers Tony Szamboti and Richard Johns submitted a Discussion paper to the Journal of Engineering Mechanics in May 2011.9 Their paper argued that Bažant and Le had used incorrect values for (1) the resistance of the columns, (2) the lower structure’s floor mass, and (3) the upper section’s total mass. Szamboti and Johns showed that when the correct values are applied, Bažant and Le’s analysis actually proves that the deceleration of the upper section would have been significant and detectable (if it were a true fire-induced progressive collapse), and that the collapse would have arrested within three seconds.
Unfortunately, the Journal of Engineering Mechanics inexplicably rejected Szamboti and Johns’ Discussion paper as “out of scope” after holding it in review for 27 months. So Szamboti and Johns, along with Dr. Gregory Szuladziński, a world-renowned expert in structural mechanics, wrote another paper refuting Bažant and Le’s analysis and submitted it to the International Journal of Protective Structures. That paper, titled “Some Misunderstandings Related to the WTC Collapse Analysis,” 10 was published in June 2013.
So little research has been published on why the Twin Towers underwent total collapse that Bažant and Le’s 2011 paper, and Bažant’s three earlier papers on the subject, are the only analysis that exists to support the official explanation of a fire-induced progressive collapse. That analysis has now been indisputably debunked by Szamboti, Johns, Szuladziński, and others.
Endnotes
[1] NIST: Final Report of the National Construction Safety Team on the Collapses of the World Trade Center Towers (December 1, 2005), p.146. (NIST NCSTAR 1)
[2] NIST NCSTAR 1, p.xxxvii, p. 82.
[3] NIST NCSTAR 1, p.146.
[4] McIlvaine, Bob et al. “9/11 Family Members and Scholars: Request for Correction Submitted to NIST,” Journal of 9/11 Studies (June 2007). http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/RFCtoNISTbyMcIlvaineDoyleJonesRyanGageSTJ.pdf
[5] NIST: Response to the Request for Correction (September 2007).
[6] Chandler, David: “The Destruction of the World Trade Center North Tower and Fundamental Physics,” Journal of 9/11 Studies (February 2010).
[7] Szamboti, Tony and MacQueen, Graeme: “The Missing Jolt: A Simple Refutation of the NIST-Bazant Collapse Hypothesis,” Journal of 9/11 Studies (April 2009).
[8] Bažant, Zdeněk and Le, Jia-Liang: “Why the Observed Motion History of the World Trade Center Towers is Smooth,” Journal of Engineering Mechanics (January 2011).
[9] Szamboti, Tony and Johns, Richard: “ASCE Journals Refuse to Correct Fraudulent Paper Published on WTC Collapses,” Journal of 9/11 Studies (September 2014).
[10] Szuladziński, Gregory and Szamboti, Tony and Johns, Richard: “Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis,” International Journal of Protective Structures (June 2013).
Tweet
Near-Free-Fall Acceleration | Twin Towers

View attachment 479532

Figure 1: This graph from David Chandler’s “Destruction of the World Trade Center North Tower and Fundamental Physics” (Journal of 9/11 Studies, February 2010) shows that the North Tower’s upper section traveled at nearly uniform downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2 (with an R2 value of 0.997), or 64% of free fall.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: great stuff there but they obviously ditched junior high school science classes so its going to go over their heads as we know.

What I don't get is using that as an excuse to indulge every nitwit who has "suspicions".

Nit wits? I'd say that those are people who believe the second lyingest entity on the planet- the US fed gov't has an entire history of lying dating back to before we were born.

those kinda of facts go over his head obviously.
Again, screaming someone should believe you is ignorant

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

What you say here was especially true when Trump was the head of the government.

Funny you guys don't ever seem to think Republicans are lying. But then you'll say stuff like this?
This stupid ass troll has proven time and time he has Alzheimer’s diseace,he says I am a republican even though I have stated that before the 2016 election many times to him the only Republican president we ever had thst I say was worth a shit that did not take a shit on the constitution that served the people instead of the corporations was Calvin Coolidge yet I’m a tepublican he says. :cuckoo:

Then he sees me say say both parties are corrupt and one in the same,lies and says I am a Republican cause he never sees me arguing with republicans despite the fact he has seen me many times call mudwhistle and political chic idiots because they ignore thst Reagan was the most corrupt president ever at the time and do the same as he does that Obama was a clone of bush,as much a mass murderer as he was expanding the Middle East war.they are asmuch idiots as he is as biased on the republicans as he is on the dems and they are an embarrassment to trump supporters ignoring Reagan’s corruption,yet he says I am a Republican.:cuckoo: Plus keeps always saying I am on his ignore list yet you all see him reading my posts,who is the liar here?:rofl::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You're clearly a Republican now. Maybe a Tea party one. Maybe a libertarian one. Maybe a Trump Republican. But one things for sure. You're a republican.
Everytime your losing an argument to me so you lie as always.lol you even ignore that I wanted Obama to win over McCain which I have stated hundreds of times dumbshit.:rofl::abgg2q.jpg: I was even happy back then he got elected for the millionth I time you idiot retard.:rofl:
You believed Obama would be different and at some point realized he's just as corrupt as Bush. How come you never figured that out about Trump?
Trump did not start new wars as Obama did dumbass.h
What wars? Obama bombing terrorists in Yemen isn't starting a war.

and there are still roughly as many US bases and troops overseas as when he was elected.

Trump routinely talks up both sides of every issue, and the corporate media still judge him more by what he says (and tweets) than by his actual policies. So it isn’t surprising that he is still trying to confuse the public about his aggressive war policy. But Trump has been in office for nearly three and a half years, and he now has a record on war and peace that we can examine.

In Afghanistan, as the Taliban gradually takes control of more of the country, Trump has resisted the temptation to send in tens of thousands more US troops, as Obama did, but he instead approved a major escalation in US bombing that made 2018 and 2019 the heaviestand deadliest years of US bombing in Afghanistan since 2001.

Trump has shrouded his war-making in even greater secrecy than Obama. The US military has not published a monthly Airpower Summary since February 2020, nor official troop deployment numbers for Afghanistan, Iraq, or Syria for nearly three years. But the United States has dropped at least twenty thousand bombs on Afghanistan since Trump came to power, and there is no evidence of a reduction in bombing under the peace agreement the administration signed with the Taliban in February. Some US troops have been withdrawn under that agreement, but the remaining 8,600 are still being replaced as their tours end, keeping US troop strength at about the same level as when Obama left office.

Trump made a great show of repositioning US troops in Syria in October 2019, leaving the United States’ Kurdish allies in Rojava to confront the Turkish invasion alone. But there are still at least 500 US troops in Syria, and Trump deployed 14,000 more US troops to the Middle East in 2019, including to a new base in Saudi Arabia.

Trump has vetoed every bill passed by Congress to disengage US forces from the Saudi war in Yemen and to halt the sales of US-made warplanes and bombs, which the Saudis use to systematically kill Yemeni civilians. He created a new conflict with Iran by pulling out of the nuclear deal, and in January 2020, he capriciously flirted with a full-scale war on Iran by ordering the assassination of Iran’s General Qasem Soleimani and Iraqi military commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis in Iraq.

your boss sure pays you a lot of money for your constant ass beatings you suffer from me.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Obama wars? here they are,the mass murderer of women and children same as bush,here is crying towel shill.:itsok:

these civilains in this pic are not lying trolls like you.they dont ignore the facts.
1618350608023.png

Aluzai introduced some of the village children around him and added that all of them knew the sound of Predator drones. “They can distinguish between drones, helicopters, and fighter jets. They know when to play outside and when not. They are traumatized—we all are,” he added. Like many other rural parts of Afghanistan, Aluzai’s home district was controlled by the Taliban. Most of the drones, however, did not kill the insurgents, but civilians: farmers, merchants, miners, or—most disturbingly—children.

America dropped 26,171 bombs in 2016. What a bloody end to Obama's reign
Medea Benjamin

hope you enjoy your place in hell with bush and obama for your lies for the terrorist democrats fag.

Oh and i love how you try and laugh it off how you made an ass of yourself saying i supported bush but then threw him under the bus.anything to avoid admitting you have been proven wrong otherwise your boss wont pay you if you admit you are wrong. :itsok:

oh and everyone knows those are lies that trump expanded the war,thats obviously a propaganda link of the governments shill.

Last edited:
still more prrof in that obama is evil.

the elite are protecting agent smellyboys hero kenyon fraud Barry Sotoro.I was about to post that video THE OBAMA DECEPTION that documents how he lied to the american people that he would reverse bushs policys but expanded them killing more women and children than bush ever did but to no surprise FASCIST youtube has banned the video just as they are of everything that is anti government.the is all you can find on that video now.

This is the trailer of the movie "The Obama Deception" of Alex Jones. This documentary deals with the deception of Obama election hidden behind the mainstream media propaganda, which present him as the messiah who will save the world. In fact, he is just another trick of the establishment, in order to rob off the whole American nation and to take it under its control.

It is very important to make your point to understand what you think happened? you're afraid to say it. why?
What I "think" is immaterial. What I KNOW is what's important.

Total Collapse Explained

While NIST failed to provide an explanation for the total collapse of the Twin Towers, several independent researchers have taken on that challenge.

Central to their analysis has been to measure the downward motion of the upper section of WTC 1 (the North Tower). Two papers in particular have found that, in the four seconds before the upper section disappeared from view, the rate of acceleration remained constant, at approximately 64 percent of free fall,6 and there was never an observable deceleration.7

Based on Newton’s Third Law of Motion, which states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, we know there would have been a deceleration of WTC 1’s upper section if it had impacted and crushed the intact structure below it. The absence of deceleration is incontrovertible proof that another force (i.e., explosives) must have been responsible for destroying the lower structure before the upper section reached it.

I

n 2011, the ASCE’s Journal of Engineering Mechanics published a paper by Dr. Zdeněk Bažant and Jia-Liang Le titled “Why the Observed Motion History of the World Trade Center Towers Is Smooth,” 8 in which the authors attempted to argue that the upper section’s deceleration was “far too small to be perceptible,” thus accounting for why the observed motion is “smooth.” Specifically, they calculated, the deceleration was “three orders of magnitudes smaller than the error of an amateur video, and thus undetectable.”
In response, researchers Tony Szamboti and Richard Johns submitted a Discussion paper to the Journal of Engineering Mechanics in May 2011.9 Their paper argued that Bažant and Le had used incorrect values for (1) the resistance of the columns, (2) the lower structure’s floor mass, and (3) the upper section’s total mass. Szamboti and Johns showed that when the correct values are applied, Bažant and Le’s analysis actually proves that the deceleration of the upper section would have been significant and detectable (if it were a true fire-induced progressive collapse), and that the collapse would have arrested within three seconds.
Unfortunately, the Journal of Engineering Mechanics inexplicably rejected Szamboti and Johns’ Discussion paper as “out of scope” after holding it in review for 27 months. So Szamboti and Johns, along with Dr. Gregory Szuladziński, a world-renowned expert in structural mechanics, wrote another paper refuting Bažant and Le’s analysis and submitted it to the International Journal of Protective Structures. That paper, titled “Some Misunderstandings Related to the WTC Collapse Analysis,” 10 was published in June 2013.
So little research has been published on why the Twin Towers underwent total collapse that Bažant and Le’s 2011 paper, and Bažant’s three earlier papers on the subject, are the only analysis that exists to support the official explanation of a fire-induced progressive collapse. That analysis has now been indisputably debunked by Szamboti, Johns, Szuladziński, and others.
Endnotes
[1] NIST: Final Report of the National Construction Safety Team on the Collapses of the World Trade Center Towers (December 1, 2005), p.146. (NIST NCSTAR 1)
[2] NIST NCSTAR 1, p.xxxvii, p. 82.
[3] NIST NCSTAR 1, p.146.
[4] McIlvaine, Bob et al. “9/11 Family Members and Scholars: Request for Correction Submitted to NIST,” Journal of 9/11 Studies (June 2007). http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/RFCtoNISTbyMcIlvaineDoyleJonesRyanGageSTJ.pdf
[5] NIST: Response to the Request for Correction (September 2007).
[6] Chandler, David: “The Destruction of the World Trade Center North Tower and Fundamental Physics,” Journal of 9/11 Studies (February 2010).
[7] Szamboti, Tony and MacQueen, Graeme: “The Missing Jolt: A Simple Refutation of the NIST-Bazant Collapse Hypothesis,” Journal of 9/11 Studies (April 2009).
[8] Bažant, Zdeněk and Le, Jia-Liang: “Why the Observed Motion History of the World Trade Center Towers is Smooth,” Journal of Engineering Mechanics (January 2011).
[9] Szamboti, Tony and Johns, Richard: “ASCE Journals Refuse to Correct Fraudulent Paper Published on WTC Collapses,” Journal of 9/11 Studies (September 2014).
[10] Szuladziński, Gregory and Szamboti, Tony and Johns, Richard: “Some Misunderstandings Related to WTC Collapse Analysis,” International Journal of Protective Structures (June 2013).
Tweet
Near-Free-Fall Acceleration | Twin Towers

View attachment 479532

Figure 1: This graph from David Chandler’s “Destruction of the World Trade Center North Tower and Fundamental Physics” (Journal of 9/11 Studies, February 2010) shows that the North Tower’s upper section traveled at nearly uniform downward acceleration of -6.31 m/s2 (with an R2 value of 0.997), or 64% of free fall.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: great stuff there but they obviously ditched junior high school science classes so its going to go over their heads as we know.
They never taught me about jumbo jets flying into buildings, did you learn about that?

there is talk that Russia might attack Israel.I will be doing cartwheels over that if they do because of what i said earlier about their involvement,would post a video on it but why do so if it will go on deaf ears.but here is WHY i hope Russia attacks Israel.

On 911 , Putin told us the truth, except it was censored, that 911 was a fraud by Israel, the us, and Saudi.

The soviet state told us the truth the day after the Mossad and CIA offed jfk - that LBJ was the central figure in the plot.

For the braindead zombies on the planet and on this board who say the fires caused the collapse,you got shit all over your face. NOBODY including everyone on this thread has an answer for bld 7,not NIST,nobody. bld 7 was not hit by an airliner and there have been other buildings that have burned for HOURS on end over the decades with blazing infernals fires yet the structure remained standing.i should not have to keep repeating that fact just to watch it get ignored over and over.

jet fuel fires only burn at 1600 degrees. for steel to melt and all girders to collapse like that you have to have fires over 2700 degrees at least. so it was IMPOSSIBLE for the towers to collapse straight down at free fall speed in 12 seconds due to mere gasolibe fires :cuckoo: oh and the towers were designed to take hits from MULTIPLE airliners

the government illegally violated the law that day as well not following standard protocols of gathering evidece,they DESTROYED the evidence hauling off the evidence with 40 vans a day shipping it off to china,there was never an investigation into it.they did not seal off the area and collect the evidence and take it off to study the wreackage like you do when an airliner crashes AND NIST did not even test for explosives which is unreal the fact these were the twin towers and never in mankinds history had a steel skyscraper fallen by fires.

the 9/11 apologists who say the fires caused it to collapse obviously skipped junior high school science classes. :laughing0301: The op tried to expalin it to you all that the towers IFit was just fires,should have TIPPED over to the edge not fallen down in its own footprint with no steel girders remaining.all these best architects and engineers are saying that,why do you all act like an idiot and ignore these people saying this saying crap me and the OP are the ones saying this when we are the messengers for them?,must make you feel good about yourselves to pretend we are the only two saying this and that we are not just messengers fotr the best experts in the world:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you watch this two hour video,DONT WATCH IT ALL AT ONE TIME,JUST WATCH IT IN PARTS LIKE 30 MINUTES AT a time,you HEAR THE BEST ARCHITECTS,ENGINEERS,EXPLOSIVES EXPERTS say the government committed a crime that day destroying the evidence and not testing for explosives.

NIST when they asked if there was melted steel found LIED and said nobody saw melted steel or there was any evidence of it ignoring as you can see and hear in the video,firefighters saying they saw puddles of MELTED STEEL beneath them. buildings ALSO dont disintegrate into powder as the towers did,there should have been columns there standing not all gone and melted.:laughing0301:

funny that people attack the messenger of the facts saying me and the OP are tin foil hatters when we are messengers for the best architects and engineers of the world and demolition experts as well.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

last time i checked it was a CRIMINAL ACT TO DESTROY EVIDENCE.yet you all want to babble these experts and witnesses many being firefighters experienced in explosives seen in this video are all wrong and you are right.jesus christ what kind of retarded logic is that?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

This is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

as always,NOBOBY can debunk this,never fails.

There's nothing to debunk. You're nuts.

For the braindead zombies on the planet and on this board who say the fires caused the collapse,you got shit all over your face. NOBODY including everyone on this thread has an answer for bld 7,not NIST,nobody. bld 7 was not hit by an airliner and there have been other buildings that have burned for HOURS on end over the decades with blazing infernals fires yet the structure remained standing.i should not have to keep repeating that fact just to watch it get ignored over and over.

jet fuel fires only burn at 1600 degrees. for steel to melt and all girders to collapse like that you have to have fires over 2700 degrees at least. so it was IMPOSSIBLE for the towers to collapse straight down at free fall speed in 12 seconds due to mere gasolibe fires :cuckoo: oh and the towers were designed to take hits from MULTIPLE airliners

the government illegally violated the law that day as well not following standard protocols of gathering evidece,they DESTROYED the evidence hauling off the evidence with 40 vans a day shipping it off to china,there was never an investigation into it.they did not seal off the area and collect the evidence and take it off to study the wreackage like you do when an airliner crashes AND NIST did not even test for explosives which is unreal the fact these were the twin towers and never in mankinds history had a steel skyscraper fallen by fires.

the 9/11 apologists who say the fires caused it to collapse obviously skipped junior high school science classes. :laughing0301: The op tried to expalin it to you all that the towers IFit was just fires,should have TIPPED over to the edge not fallen down in its own footprint with no steel girders remaining.all these best architects and engineers are saying that,why do you all act like an idiot and ignore these people saying this saying crap me and the OP are the ones saying this when we are the messengers for them?,must make you feel good about yourselves to pretend we are the only two saying this and that we are not just messengers fotr the best experts in the world:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you watch this two hour video,DONT WATCH IT ALL AT ONE TIME,JUST WATCH IT IN PARTS LIKE 30 MINUTES AT a time,you HEAR THE BEST ARCHITECTS,ENGINEERS,EXPLOSIVES EXPERTS say the government committed a crime that day destroying the evidence and not testing for explosives.

NIST when they asked if there was melted steel found LIED and said nobody saw melted steel or there was any evidence of it ignoring as you can see and hear in the video,firefighters saying they saw puddles of MELTED STEEL beneath them. buildings ALSO dont disintegrate into powder as the towers did,there should have been columns there standing not all gone and melted.:laughing0301:

funny that people attack the messenger of the facts saying me and the OP are tin foil hatters when we are messengers for the best architects and engineers of the world and demolition experts as well.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

last time i checked it was a CRIMINAL ACT TO DESTROY EVIDENCE.yet you all want to babble these experts and witnesses many being firefighters experienced in explosives seen in this video are all wrong and you are right.jesus christ what kind of retarded logic is that?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

as always,NOBODY on this thread has been able to debunk the facts i posted here or the video that proves explosives brought all three towers down,or that NIST lied and are criminals ,never fails,NIST has not been able to debunk this,congress,NOBODY, ON THE PLANET.

SMELLYBOZO POSTS A LAUGHING SMILEY AND THEN THINKS THAT by DOING THAT HE REFUTED ME. :cuckoo:

Again...just type out what you think happened.

Also, it would help if you could point out the lies in the 9/11 Commission Report.
exactly. they just want to make a statement without presenting their own view. I've asked far too many times without any response. just a watch the video. Not my job to watch a video, it's his to explain what in the video makes his point, a summary. or like you stated type out what happened and what were the lies.
To add my own thing to this, when I was watching this on TV my first thought was that those building cannot colapse like that.

thosusands of the best architects and engineers and demolition experts as well agreed with you but what the best minds in the world say mean nothing to the 9/11 apologists.:auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

thosusands of the best architects and engineers and demolition experts as well agreed with you but what the best minds in the world say mean nothing to the 9/11 apologists.:auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

funny that someone keeps asking questions to me when THESE are the experts they should be gong to that i just spoke of.WHY give a crap what i think,why is it so important to someone in particular what MYSELF says instead of what THESE experts say? oh my god.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

wow you sure showed me and throughly debunked all that.you are taking comedy lessons from smellybozo i see on how to be a great debater.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

wow you sure showed me and throughly debunked all that.you are taking comedy lessons from smellybozo i see on how to be a great debater.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I'm not debating you. You're a moron.

Again...just type out what you think happened.

Also, it would help if you could point out the lies in the 9/11 Commission Report.
exactly. they just want to make a statement without presenting their own view. I've asked far too many times without any response. just a watch the video. Not my job to watch a video, it's his to explain what in the video makes his point, a summary. or like you stated type out what happened and what were the lies.
To add my own thing to this, when I was watching this on TV my first thought was that those building cannot colapse like that.

funny that someone keeps asking questions to me when THESE are the experts they should be gong to that i just spoke of.WHY give a crap what i think,why is it so important to someone in particular what MYSELF says instead of what THESE experts say? oh my god.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
No, people watched a jumbo jet flying into a building. Probably first time ever huh? You got to show something that contradicts that, you’ve failed

Show something other than a jumbo jet flying into a building and maybe there’s ohh wait you got nothing

Forum List

Back