I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

Funny you guys don't ever seem to think Republicans are lying. But then you'll say stuff like this?
Not sure who you mean by you guys- adhominem attacks aren't intelectual discussion, btw.
See how he always lumps us in with biased republicans like mudwhiistle and political chic. :cuckoo: This stupid fuck always ignores I have said bush was a clone of Obama and that I have told pc and mud thousands of times they are idiots for ignoring how evil Reagan was and what a warmonger he is,yet this lying idiot says I don’t argue with republicans on this board,what a stupid fuck.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You defended Bush when he was in office. Now you throw him under the bus?

Remember, McCain was your nominee at one point. So was Romney. You guys loved them back then but now you don't. Same for Bush. Today his name is mud in the GOP.
Oh god you one fuckimg paid shill liar,everybody including you knows I have always stated bush was the most corrupt president ever and never said one good word about him you lying stupid fuck who keeps ignoring that i proved you are a liar when you said you had me on ignore but do. Not.find where I ever once defended bush shillyou can’t,you have been caught lying S always paid troll.
first this troll says i am a republican,then when i prove him wrong,he changes the subject and says i dont argue with republicans,then when i pprove him wrong on that as well,he then changes it to the funnist comment ever in his whole time here the most absurd of them all that i USED to like Bush but i threw him under the bus,that is the most funniest shit ever cause everybody knows me knows i have NEVER said anything like that in my whole life,this one tops them all of all the lies smellybozo has made up when losing arrgument against me,i am going to bookmark this one.this one is for keeps.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I have to be honest, a big reason I don't read your posts carefully is because of your inability to put spaces after commas.

What I don't get is using that as an excuse to indulge every nitwit who has "suspicions".
Part 22: The Role of the Media — Act II: Operation Mockingbird

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/technical-articles

Nit wits? I'd say that those are people who believe the second lyingest entity on the planet- the US fed gov't has an entire history of lying dating back to before we were born.

Again...just type out what you think happened.

Also, it would help if you could point out the lies in the 9/11 Commission Report.
exactly. they just want to make a statement without presenting their own view. I've asked far too many times without any response. just a watch the video. Not my job to watch a video, it's his to explain what in the video makes his point, a summary. or like you stated type out what happened and what were the lies.
To add my own thing to this, when I was watching this on TV my first thought was that those building cannot colapse like that.

What I don't get is using that as an excuse to indulge every nitwit who has "suspicions".

Nit wits? I'd say that those are people who believe the second lyingest entity on the planet- the US fed gov't has an entire history of lying dating back to before we were born.

Also, it would help if you could point out the lies in the 9/11 Commission Report.
exactly. they just want to make a statement without presenting their own view. I've asked far too many times without any response. just a watch the video. Not my job to watch a video, it's his to explain what in the video makes his point, a summary. or like you stated type out what happened and what were the lies.
To add my own thing to this, when I was watching this on TV my first thought was that those building cannot colapse like that.
I had exactly the same thoughts. Then again I have never witnessed jumbo jets fly into a buildings before.
I am guessing you have not either right?

I'm not going to waste my time watching an hour video
Of course not- you're afraid to see the truth-
:thankusmile: Obviously.whats even far more baffling is you would think he would be afraid to see the truth that the virus is a hoax as well sense it is a much more grand operation involving the world leaders around the world and they are using that to depopulate thw world

.he will look at the evidence of the virus being a hoax with all the leaders around the world being involved,yet incredibly,he wont look at the evidence of 9/11 being an inside job which was a much smaller operation. this is all i can say to that.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

as i said before,i would be much less surprised if someone accepted 9/11 was an inside job but would not look at the evidence the virus is a hoax the fact it requires all the leaders around the world to be involved yet 9/11 does not yet.

he will look at the evidence on the virus but wont on 9/11. i cant even come up for words for that one other than WOW:cuckoo:
I saw a jumbo jet slam into a high rise building. You need to provide other evidence that something else happened. I’m just saying
He also thinks the election was rigged. Of course they said the evidence would come out. Still waiting. In fact, instead of Trump exposing Dominion voting machines for cheating, Dominion has slapped Trump Rudy and Fox with a billion dollar lawsuit. If any states won't use Dominion Voting Machines in the future because of Trump's lies and slander, they should have to pay Dominion for ruining their good name.

And I actually know one of the owners of Dominion believe it or not. He lives in Canada. He stole my girl. Or she chose him because he has a lot of $.
well it was stolen, see it's called election night, not election week. there is no justification to extending election day, so feel free to explain that and then that's a beginnning.
Didn't we have a recount in 2000? Didn't it take beyond election night?

And Trump purposely slowed up the US mail to make sure votes came in late. Fuck that. You don't get to blatantly cheat and break laws because 45% of the voters let you get away with it. Not when you are up for re election.

The governors are in charge of their states. You've heard of states rights correct? So don't tell the governor of georgia what to do. To "find" Trump 200,000 votes asap. What a cheater. You guys are deplorable and can spin anything. Such good liars.
yep, led by guidance from SCOTUS. And it was a recount, so the election night was complete. The losing campaign challenged ballots. Same thing Trump did. and yet you called him ignorant. So doesn't that then make the 2000 recount ignorant? In 2000 they did a physical forensic of each ballot looking for hanging chads. You remember? no different than Trump's assertion.
Republicans in 2000 rioted and got the recount stopped. Sound familiar?
You prove what a stupid fuck moron you are as always the fact yes bush stole the election but there was ten times less evidence on that than there was Biden stole the election that you ignore stupid fuck.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i love what a hypocrite troll smellybozo is,he tried to laugh off facts that compared to when bush stole the election,the evidence of that is fare more flimsy than whebiden stole the election,as always he shpws his hpocrisy and double standards claiming bush stole the election yet biden did not EVEN THOUGH as any normal person knows,elections have been rigged for DECADES. he can only sling shit in defeat like the moneky troll he is that his boy biden got in from the most massive election fraud in history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

had bush been a democrat,he would NEVER have said election fraud happened nor would he deny reality that biden stole the election if he was a republican,he knows it we know it. fucking hyppocrite wants us to thank bush stole it but biden did not.cant have it both ways paid shill :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

this troll really needs to stick o the sppports section,a topic he knews something about.
No the evidence that Bush stole 2000 is there. There is no evidence the last election was rigged. The Republican governor of Georgia cheated? HA! And Trump calling him to tell him to come up with 160,000 votes wasn't Trump trying to rig the election? You're an idiot. Ignore.

No your first thought was that you've never seen anything like that before. And if that's true, how would you know they can't?

:thankusmile: Obviously.whats even far more baffling is you would think he would be afraid to see the truth that the virus is a hoax as well sense it is a much more grand operation involving the world leaders around the world and they are using that to depopulate thw world

.he will look at the evidence of the virus being a hoax with all the leaders around the world being involved,yet incredibly,he wont look at the evidence of 9/11 being an inside job which was a much smaller operation. this is all i can say to that.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

as i said before,i would be much less surprised if someone accepted 9/11 was an inside job but would not look at the evidence the virus is a hoax the fact it requires all the leaders around the world to be involved yet 9/11 does not yet.

he will look at the evidence on the virus but wont on 9/11. i cant even come up for words for that one other than WOW:cuckoo:
I saw a jumbo jet slam into a high rise building. You need to provide other evidence that something else happened. I’m just saying
He also thinks the election was rigged. Of course they said the evidence would come out. Still waiting. In fact, instead of Trump exposing Dominion voting machines for cheating, Dominion has slapped Trump Rudy and Fox with a billion dollar lawsuit. If any states won't use Dominion Voting Machines in the future because of Trump's lies and slander, they should have to pay Dominion for ruining their good name.

And I actually know one of the owners of Dominion believe it or not. He lives in Canada. He stole my girl. Or she chose him because he has a lot of $.
well it was stolen, see it's called election night, not election week. there is no justification to extending election day, so feel free to explain that and then that's a beginnning.

And Trump purposely slowed up the US mail to make sure votes came in late. Fuck that. You don't get to blatantly cheat and break laws because 45% of the voters let you get away with it. Not when you are up for re election.

The governors are in charge of their states. You've heard of states rights correct? So don't tell the governor of georgia what to do. To "find" Trump 200,000 votes asap. What a cheater. You guys are deplorable and can spin anything. Such good liars.
yep, led by guidance from SCOTUS. And it was a recount, so the election night was complete. The losing campaign challenged ballots. Same thing Trump did. and yet you called him ignorant. So doesn't that then make the 2000 recount ignorant? In 2000 they did a physical forensic of each ballot looking for hanging chads. You remember? no different than Trump's assertion.
You prove what a stupid fuck moron you are as always the fact yes bush stole the election but there was ten times less evidence on that than there was Biden stole the election that you ignore stupid fuck.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i love what a hypocrite troll smellybozo is,he tried to laugh off facts that compared to when bush stole the election,the evidence of that is fare more flimsy than whebiden stole the election,as always he shpws his hpocrisy and double standards claiming bush stole the election yet biden did not EVEN THOUGH as any normal person knows,elections have been rigged for DECADES. he can only sling shit in defeat like the moneky troll he is that his boy biden got in from the most massive election fraud in history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

had bush been a democrat,he would NEVER have said election fraud happened nor would he deny reality that biden stole the election if he was a republican,he knows it we know it. fucking hyppocrite wants us to thank bush stole it but biden did not.cant have it both ways paid shill :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

this troll really needs to stick o the sppports section,a topic he knews something about.
No the evidence that Bush stole 2000 is there. There is no evidence the last election was rigged. The Republican governor of Georgia cheated? HA! And Trump calling him to tell him to come up with 160,000 votes wasn't Trump trying to rig the election? You're an idiot. Ignore.
No evidence was allowed to be shown in court since every judicial implant said nope. But they said yes in 2000. There’s your difference

I had exactly the same thoughts. Then again I have never witnessed jumbo jets fly into a buildings before.
My thought was that those planes could not bring those buildings down like that.

My thought was that those planes could not bring those buildings down like that.
Based on what at that time? BTW, I bet no one else would know if a plane could do that either until it did. Twice, both buildings. I then said well I suppose they can. I also bet no structural engineer has ever done a study on if that was possible. I bet today that no structural engineer has done a simulation using real buildings.

Last edited:
the 9/11 apologists obviously ditched junior high school science classes.:laughing0301: thats what the best architects and the engineers in my video say,they say this is not rocket science,this is junior high school physics THEIR WORDS,they wont want to hear their words though sense it does not suppport ther warped opinions.:laughing0301:

they keep evading that steel rise towers have never fallen straight down at the speed they did in mankind history as well just to fires,that they fall l GRADUALLY for LONG periods of time spannnig hours,bld 7 is the is the one they keep evading. they design them in anticipation of fires,which is why it had never happended before or sense.yep they obviously ditched juinor high school physics or we would not have to explain any of this to them.

Two whole paragraphs that can stand as a demonstration of the lack of intelligence for which the writer accuses others.

There are perhaps several explanations for the reason why people succumb to wild conspiracy theories. In this case the reason is made obvious, even though it answers for a small % of them. This is not representative of the intelligence level of the larger body of conspiracy theorists. This is a demonstration of ignorance that can only be pitied.

For those who care, we should continue to go on searching for the answers on what makes the bulk of them tick?

They honestly believe 5 states cheated Trump

No evidence was allowed to be shown in court since every judicial implant said nope. But they said yes in 2000. There’s your difference
That's because shady shit happened in 2000 and it was really really close.

It was also close in 2004 and shady shit seemed to happen in 2004 but Ken Blackwell was in charge of certifying the Ohio votes and he quickly certified the votes and told John Kerry "oh sorry bro too late"

That's what happens with frivolous lawsuits. They get thrown out.

the 9/11 apologists obviously ditched junior high school science classes.:laughing0301: thats what the best architects and the engineers in my video say,they say this is not rocket science,this is junior high school physics THEIR WORDS,they wont want to hear their words though sense it does not suppport ther warped opinions.:laughing0301:

they keep evading that steel rise towers have never fallen straight down at the speed they did in mankind history as well just to fires,that they fall l GRADUALLY for LONG periods of time spannnig hours,bld 7 is the is the one they keep evading. they design them in anticipation of fires,which is why it had never happended before or sense.yep they obviously ditched juinor high school physics or we would not have to explain any of this to them.

Two whole paragraphs that can stand as a demonstration of the lack of intelligence for which the writer accuses others.

There are perhaps several explanations for the reason why people succumb to wild conspiracy theories. In this case the reason is made obvious, even though it answers for a small % of them. This is not representative of the intelligence level of the larger body of conspiracy theorists. This is a demonstration of ignorance that can only be pitied.

For those who care, we should continue to go on searching for the answers on what makes the bulk of them tick?

They honestly believe 5 states cheated Trump
They all did the same thing in sync. So yeppers

That's what happens with frivolous lawsuits. They get thrown out.
Frivolous how?

What I "think", AGAIN, is immaterial- what I know, as I stated, which you failed to address, earlier is; concrete and steel structures don't implode into their own foot print- only controlled demolition does that. Add in near free fall speed- add in 2 other bldg's assuming near identical failure = controlled demolition.

This is a discussion board....discuss.

Oh wait...you're afraid to say what you think happened because it will sound completely looney tunes. Not only are you conspiracy kook...you're an ignorant one on top of it. For example...The buildings didn't implode on their own footprint. Several other buildings were destroyed in the area. You did know that...right? Of course you didn't. Just like you thought the lower floors of both WTC 1 and WTC 2 were completely destroyed as well.

You haven't researched anything.

What I "think", AGAIN, is immaterial- what I know, as I stated, which you failed to address, earlier is; concrete and steel structures don't implode into their own foot print- only controlled demolition does that. Add in near free fall speed- add in 2 other bldg's assuming near identical failure = controlled demolition.

Oh wait...you're afraid to say what you think happened because it will sound completely looney tunes. Not only are you conspiracy kook...you're an ignorant one on top of it. For example...The buildings didn't implode on their own footprint. Several other buildings were destroyed in the area. You did know that...right? Of course you didn't. Just like you thought the lower floors of both WTC 1 and WTC 2 were completely destroyed as well.

The guy in his video says they fell slanted

The guy in his video says they fell slanted
All of the people running when they fell seemed to agree.

Based on what at that time? BTW, I bet no one else would know if a plane could do that either until it did. Twice, both buildings. I then said well I suppose they can. I also bet no structural engineer has ever done a study on if that was possible. I bet today that no structural engineer has done a simulation using real buildings.
There were a few things to look at. There was a lot black smoke. That means that the fire was starved for oxygen, i.e., a cold fire. A hot fire has enough oxygen and produces little smoke.

The Planes hit closer to one corner of the buildings. Asymmetrical damage cannot produce a symmetrical collapse.

The damage would remain local and would not cause the entire building to collapse.

thosusands of the best architects and engineers and demolition experts as well agreed with you but what the best minds in the world say mean nothing to the 9/11 apologists.:auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

9/11 Controlled Demolition Debate! Niels Harrit (Chemist) vs. Denis Rancourt (Physicist)

I am neither a Chemist, or a Physicist- but, I do know that 2+2 = 4. I also know the US gov't and it's lackey presstitutes are the lyingest entities on the planet-

There is a pod cast in the link, and no, I didn't listen to it- I did read the accompanying article though, and I have followed this 9/11 stuff for years-

From the article- if anyone cares- which I doubt- the size of a gnat attention span is what liars depend on.

As I wrote then:

On my November 6 (2010) show physics professor/activist Denis Rancourt and I spent the first hour amicably discussing 9/11, and mostly agreeing with each other. During the second hour, we had a heated debate (temperatures almost high enough to vaporize steel!) about what happened to the Twin Towers: I argued that the controlled demolition hypothesis best explains the facts, while Denis, who admits that WTC-7 was a controlled demolition, claimed that the Towers could have collapsed due to plane crashes and fires as the government says.

Let me assert- 2 planes hit 2 bldg's in 2 different locations, near the tops, and brought them down in near identical fashion- in an unprecedented manner at near free fall speed- really?
To expect an intellectual discussion in a Message Board titled, "Conspiracy Theories," is absurd.
And, as to the Twin Towers destruction by the commercial jets, was because of the thrust and size of the planes used as weapons. If it had been two piper-cub single engine private planes, the damage would have just affected at most, two floors.
The only reason I look on this Message Board topic is for a good laugh.

you sound like a broken record saying ignore but constantly replying back proving you lie constantly.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you are the idiot the fact you are such a coward you run off with your tail between your legs when i take you to school that there was massive election fraud that there were many whistleblowers that had death threats given to their familys and some beaten up horribly,,his lawyers had death threats,the illegal mail in ballots in the middle of the night long after voting ended all in swing states at the same time,the dead people that voted,all the people they said voted for biden in cities where there was not near as many residents as the mail in votes,the people assigned to watch the vote count turned away.the fake water pipe burst so they could send people home and have a woman with a long criminal past lead the charger in pulling out votes caught on camera

thats a hundred times more proof than the flimsy evidence you have of bush stealing the election paid shill,as always you get a major ass beating from me and will post a laughing smiley in defeat.

you always change the subject and evade those facts everytime paid liar.

Forum List

Back