I'd enjoy an intellectual discussion-

Poor smellybozo,must suck to have to go back to his boss and ask fir a raise for all the ass beatings he gets from me that Biden stole the election from massive vote fraud and Obama murdered women and children expanding Bush’s illegal wars.he is REALLY going to be crying to his boss now after this major ass beating he is about to get from me that Biden stole the election. :rofl:

it’s all over the place on a video where you hear it from his own mouth a high level person at cnn saying cnn and the rest of the lamestream media were responsible for trump not getting re-elected saying they made up lies about him and eveything to get Biden in office.I am on a tablet now so I can’t post the link of the video at the moment but don’t worry,I’ll have ot fir you tomorrow so you can start crying that your boy lying Biden got in from massive votefraud.:itsok::abgg2q.jpg: This will makehim get on the suicide hotline having to hear this and beg his boss fir a raise to come back fir an ass beating from me especially after suffering the last one from me me exposing his lies that Obama murdered women and children and attacked Countries with drones far worse than bush ever did.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh thanks for your comedy piece the funniest ever that I supported bush but turned against him and threw him under the bus which was one for the ages it is so comical I have it bookmarked, :iyfyus.jpg: when i pointed thst babble of yours out,you tried to laugh it off sense I exposed your stupidity and what a lying paid shill you are fir China.:rofl::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Oh and thanks for keep showing you cant stand toe to toe with me that not only is Obama a mass murderer of women and children with ten times more drone attacks in countries against civilians than Bush ever did evading he lied to the people about ending the wars but also to the entire board what a liar you are always saying OkAY YOUR GOING ON IGNORE

yet you never do put me on and keep reading and replying to every post of mine then you keep pretending I did not expose that lie if yours and how you have as much credibility as Brett farve did who every year said he would retire fir five years in a row but kept returning,you learned well from him how to lie,you are the only person at usmb who has constantly said I am on ignore but keeps addressing my posts and reading them.what a dumbass liar
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
For the braindead zombies on the planet and on this board who say the fires caused the collapse,you got shit all over your face. NOBODY including everyone on this thread has an answer for bld 7,not NIST,nobody. bld 7 was not hit by an airliner and there have been other buildings that have burned for HOURS on end over the decades with blazing infernals fires yet the structure remained standing.i should not have to keep repeating that fact just to watch it get ignored over and over.

jet fuel fires only burn at 1600 degrees. for steel to melt and all girders to collapse like that you have to have fires over 2700 degrees at least. so it was IMPOSSIBLE for the towers to collapse straight down at free fall speed in 12 seconds due to mere gasolibe fires :cuckoo: oh and the towers were designed to take hits from MULTIPLE airliners

the government illegally violated the law that day as well not following standard protocols of gathering evidece,they DESTROYED the evidence hauling off the evidence with 40 vans a day shipping it off to china,there was never an investigation into it.they did not seal off the area and collect the evidence and take it off to study the wreackage like you do when an airliner crashes AND NIST did not even test for explosives which is unreal the fact these were the twin towers and never in mankinds history had a steel skyscraper fallen by fires.

the 9/11 apologists who say the fires caused it to collapse obviously skipped junior high school science classes. :laughing0301: The op tried to expalin it to you all that the towers IFit was just fires,should have TIPPED over to the edge not fallen down in its own footprint with no steel girders remaining.all these best architects and engineers are saying that,why do you all act like an idiot and ignore these people saying this saying crap me and the OP are the ones saying this when we are the messengers for them?,must make you feel good about yourselves to pretend we are the only two saying this and that we are not just messengers fotr the best experts in the world:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If you watch this two hour video,DONT WATCH IT ALL AT ONE TIME,JUST WATCH IT IN PARTS LIKE 30 MINUTES AT a time,you HEAR THE BEST ARCHITECTS,ENGINEERS,EXPLOSIVES EXPERTS say the government committed a crime that day destroying the evidence and not testing for explosives.

NIST when they asked if there was melted steel found LIED and said nobody saw melted steel or there was any evidence of it ignoring as you can see and hear in the video,firefighters saying they saw puddles of MELTED STEEL beneath them. buildings ALSO dont disintegrate into powder as the towers did,there should have been columns there standing not all gone and melted.:laughing0301:

funny that people attack the messenger of the facts saying me and the OP are tin foil hatters when we are messengers for the best architects and engineers of the world and demolition experts as well.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

last time i checked it was a CRIMINAL ACT TO DESTROY EVIDENCE.yet you all want to babble these experts and witnesses many being firefighters experienced in explosives seen in this video are all wrong and you are right.jesus christ what kind of retarded logic is that?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

This is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

as always,NOBOBY can debunk this,never fails.

There's nothing to debunk. You're nuts.

wow you sure showed me and throughly debunked all that.you are taking comedy lessons from smellybozo i see on how to be a great debater.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I'm not debating you. You're a moron.

He's living proof to the old adage..."When you debate an idiot...you realize he's doing the same thing."

9/11 Omission Hearings - Michael Springmann On Visas To Terrorists

How about this...just type out a few paragraphs in reasonable detail describing what you think happened on 9/11. You have to account for all of the known facts....wreckage around the pentagon, jet engines found in the streets on NYC, the phone calls. etc...

You have the floor. Go.

To expect an intellectual discussion in a Message Board titled, "Conspiracy Theories," is absurd.
Coward Question Mark avatar moved it here- speak to it.

And, as to the Twin Towers destruction by the commercial jets, was because of the thrust and size of the planes used as weapons. If it had been two piper-cub single engine private planes, the damage would have just affected at most, two floors.
The only reason I look on this Message Board topic is for a good laugh.
Your ignorance and acceptance of lies is what brought you here- thanks for the good laugh.

Nope, demanding others believe you or they’re ignorant is in itself ignorant
I'm demanding only what I know is what I know- I'm also providing links chocked full of information by credible people- the ignorance you speak of is on your part as is choosing to remain that way- there's no excuse for it.

I'm demanding only what I know is what I know- I'm also providing links chocked full of information by credible people- the ignorance you speak of is on your part as is choosing to remain that way- there's no excuse for it.

"Credible". That's a real problem in age of the internet.

I'm not going to waste my time watching an hour video
Of course not- you're afraid to see the truth-
:thankusmile: Obviously.whats even far more baffling is you would think he would be afraid to see the truth that the virus is a hoax as well sense it is a much more grand operation involving the world leaders around the world and they are using that to depopulate thw world

.he will look at the evidence of the virus being a hoax with all the leaders around the world being involved,yet incredibly,he wont look at the evidence of 9/11 being an inside job which was a much smaller operation. this is all i can say to that.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

as i said before,i would be much less surprised if someone accepted 9/11 was an inside job but would not look at the evidence the virus is a hoax the fact it requires all the leaders around the world to be involved yet 9/11 does not yet.

he will look at the evidence on the virus but wont on 9/11. i cant even come up for words for that one other than WOW:cuckoo:
I saw a jumbo jet slam into a high rise building. You need to provide other evidence that something else happened. I’m just saying
He also thinks the election was rigged. Of course they said the evidence would come out. Still waiting. In fact, instead of Trump exposing Dominion voting machines for cheating, Dominion has slapped Trump Rudy and Fox with a billion dollar lawsuit. If any states won't use Dominion Voting Machines in the future because of Trump's lies and slander, they should have to pay Dominion for ruining their good name.

And I actually know one of the owners of Dominion believe it or not. He lives in Canada. He stole my girl. Or she chose him because he has a lot of $.
well it was stolen, see it's called election night, not election week. there is no justification to extending election day, so feel free to explain that and then that's a beginnning.
Didn't we have a recount in 2000? Didn't it take beyond election night?

And Trump purposely slowed up the US mail to make sure votes came in late. Fuck that. You don't get to blatantly cheat and break laws because 45% of the voters let you get away with it. Not when you are up for re election.

The governors are in charge of their states. You've heard of states rights correct? So don't tell the governor of georgia what to do. To "find" Trump 200,000 votes asap. What a cheater. You guys are deplorable and can spin anything. Such good liars.
yep, led by guidance from SCOTUS. And it was a recount, so the election night was complete. The losing campaign challenged ballots. Same thing Trump did. and yet you called him ignorant. So doesn't that then make the 2000 recount ignorant? In 2000 they did a physical forensic of each ballot looking for hanging chads. You remember? no different than Trump's assertion.
Republicans in 2000 rioted and got the recount stopped. Sound familiar?
You prove what a stupid fuck moron you are as always the fact yes bush stole the election but there was ten times less evidence on that than there was Biden stole the election that you ignore stupid fuck.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i love what a hypocrite troll smellybozo is,he tried to laugh off facts that compared to when bush stole the election,the evidence of that is fare more flimsy than whebiden stole the election,as always he shpws his hpocrisy and double standards claiming bush stole the election yet biden did not EVEN THOUGH as any normal person knows,elections have been rigged for DECADES. he can only sling shit in defeat like the moneky troll he is that his boy biden got in from the most massive election fraud in history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

had bush been a democrat,he would NEVER have said election fraud happened nor would he deny reality that biden stole the election if he was a republican,he knows it we know it. fucking hyppocrite wants us to thank bush stole it but biden did not.cant have it both ways paid shill :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

this troll really needs to stick o the sppports section,a topic he knews something about.
No the evidence that Bush stole 2000 is there. There is no evidence the last election was rigged. The Republican governor of Georgia cheated? HA! And Trump calling him to tell him to come up with 160,000 votes wasn't Trump trying to rig the election? You're an idiot. Ignore.
you sound like a broken record saying ignore but constantly replying back proving you lie constantly.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you are the idiot the fact you are such a coward you run off with your tail between your legs when i take you to school that there was massive election fraud that there were many whistleblowers that had death threats given to their familys and some beaten up horribly,,his lawyers had death threats,the illegal mail in ballots in the middle of the night long after voting ended all in swing states at the same time,the dead people that voted,all the people they said voted for biden in cities where there was not near as many residents as the mail in votes,the people assigned to watch the vote count turned away.the fake water pipe burst so they could send people home and have a woman with a long criminal past lead the charger in pulling out votes caught on camera

thats a hundred times more proof than the flimsy evidence you have of bush stealing the election paid shill,as always you get a major ass beating from me and will post a laughing smiley in defeat.

you always change the subject and evade those facts everytime paid liar.
You should change your name to broken record.

:thankusmile: Obviously.whats even far more baffling is you would think he would be afraid to see the truth that the virus is a hoax as well sense it is a much more grand operation involving the world leaders around the world and they are using that to depopulate thw world

.he will look at the evidence of the virus being a hoax with all the leaders around the world being involved,yet incredibly,he wont look at the evidence of 9/11 being an inside job which was a much smaller operation. this is all i can say to that.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

as i said before,i would be much less surprised if someone accepted 9/11 was an inside job but would not look at the evidence the virus is a hoax the fact it requires all the leaders around the world to be involved yet 9/11 does not yet.

he will look at the evidence on the virus but wont on 9/11. i cant even come up for words for that one other than WOW:cuckoo:
I saw a jumbo jet slam into a high rise building. You need to provide other evidence that something else happened. I’m just saying
He also thinks the election was rigged. Of course they said the evidence would come out. Still waiting. In fact, instead of Trump exposing Dominion voting machines for cheating, Dominion has slapped Trump Rudy and Fox with a billion dollar lawsuit. If any states won't use Dominion Voting Machines in the future because of Trump's lies and slander, they should have to pay Dominion for ruining their good name.

And I actually know one of the owners of Dominion believe it or not. He lives in Canada. He stole my girl. Or she chose him because he has a lot of $.
well it was stolen, see it's called election night, not election week. there is no justification to extending election day, so feel free to explain that and then that's a beginnning.

And Trump purposely slowed up the US mail to make sure votes came in late. Fuck that. You don't get to blatantly cheat and break laws because 45% of the voters let you get away with it. Not when you are up for re election.

The governors are in charge of their states. You've heard of states rights correct? So don't tell the governor of georgia what to do. To "find" Trump 200,000 votes asap. What a cheater. You guys are deplorable and can spin anything. Such good liars.
yep, led by guidance from SCOTUS. And it was a recount, so the election night was complete. The losing campaign challenged ballots. Same thing Trump did. and yet you called him ignorant. So doesn't that then make the 2000 recount ignorant? In 2000 they did a physical forensic of each ballot looking for hanging chads. You remember? no different than Trump's assertion.
You prove what a stupid fuck moron you are as always the fact yes bush stole the election but there was ten times less evidence on that than there was Biden stole the election that you ignore stupid fuck.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i love what a hypocrite troll smellybozo is,he tried to laugh off facts that compared to when bush stole the election,the evidence of that is fare more flimsy than whebiden stole the election,as always he shpws his hpocrisy and double standards claiming bush stole the election yet biden did not EVEN THOUGH as any normal person knows,elections have been rigged for DECADES. he can only sling shit in defeat like the moneky troll he is that his boy biden got in from the most massive election fraud in history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

had bush been a democrat,he would NEVER have said election fraud happened nor would he deny reality that biden stole the election if he was a republican,he knows it we know it. fucking hyppocrite wants us to thank bush stole it but biden did not.cant have it both ways paid shill :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

this troll really needs to stick o the sppports section,a topic he knews something about.
No the evidence that Bush stole 2000 is there. There is no evidence the last election was rigged. The Republican governor of Georgia cheated? HA! And Trump calling him to tell him to come up with 160,000 votes wasn't Trump trying to rig the election? You're an idiot. Ignore.
you sound like a broken record saying ignore but constantly replying back proving you lie constantly.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you are the idiot the fact you are such a coward you run off with your tail between your legs when i take you to school that there was massive election fraud that there were many whistleblowers that had death threats given to their familys and some beaten up horribly,,his lawyers had death threats,the illegal mail in ballots in the middle of the night long after voting ended all in swing states at the same time,the dead people that voted,all the people they said voted for biden in cities where there was not near as many residents as the mail in votes,the people assigned to watch the vote count turned away.the fake water pipe burst so they could send people home and have a woman with a long criminal past lead the charger in pulling out votes caught on camera

thats a hundred times more proof than the flimsy evidence you have of bush stealing the election paid shill,as always you get a major ass beating from me and will post a laughing smiley in defeat.

oh my the Irony,you are the broken record,YOU are the one that keeps saying HUNDREDS of times over and over again IGNORE but keeps on replying hypocrite shill:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:,
YOU are the one that needs to change your user name to that.:cuckoo:

oh and thanks for proving as always,you run off with your tail between your legs when i take you to school that Biden got in from election fraud, and OBAMA was a mass murderer of women and children who started and expanded bushs wars and like the paid shill you are,,ignored the facts i listed that proved there was ten times more evidence of vote fraud against trump than there was for Bush to get elected just as your boss instructs you to. :ahole-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

you cant stand toe to toe in a debate and never address evidence so in my last and final post to you on this thread,as promised,you can go cry to your boss with your head on his shoulder now sense the conspiracy against Trump is NOW coming out in the open with the CNN director himself you can hear in his OWN WORDS in this video stating they had a smear campaine against trump to keep him from getting reelected,that without their propaganda,he probably would have got reelected.sorry the truth hurts little baby. :itsok::itsok: this thread has run its course,im outta here. you and the9/11 apologists clearly see only what you want to see andsame as them,are incapable of addressing evidence. here it the video of the CNN director himslef as promised,sorry again the truth hurts that the truth is coming out little baby.:itsok:

Still nothing. Boring

you’re intellectually lazy
Still nothing. Boring

Still nothing. Boring

oh my, the irony.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
yep smellybozo,no evidence there was a conspiracy with the CIA controlled media colluding with the Demorats and the evil repubs like Bush and Romney to slander trump to make sure he did not get reelected.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

PART 1: CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump
from Presidency

the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year.:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

In your warped world you live in,NIST is credible even though they were caught lying saying no witnesses said they saw molten steel yet the best architects,engineers,demolition experts in the world as well as witnesses on the scene are NOT credible.

thanks for the comedy bit for the day.thats about as funny as how you showed me and throughly debunked post 133 of mine.

you are sounding more and more like smellybozos twin brother by the second.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

In your warped world you live in,NIST is credible even though they were caught lying saying no witnesses said they saw molten steel yet the best architects,engineers,demolition experts in the world as well as witnesses on the scene are NOT credible.

thanks for the comedy bit for the day.thats about as funny as how you showed me and throughly debunked post 133 of mine.

you are sounding more and more like smellybozos twin brother by the second.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Who wasn’t credible?

No you’re not, you are demanding we watch a video you yourself didn’t watch before you summarize. Dude, that’s intellectually lazy as well as ignorant on your part. Summarize the video or you are lazy, I’m not attempting to debate the dude in the video. I would expect you’d get that

Last edited:

I got to that first comma, with no space afterward, and bailed. Sorry.

oh my the Irony,you are the broken record,YOU are the one that keeps saying HUNDREDS of times over and over again IGNORE but keeps on replying hypocrite shill:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:,

oh and thanks for proving as always,you run off with your tail between your legs when i take you to school that Biden got in from election fraud, and OBAMA was a mass murderer of women and children who started and expanded bushs wars and like the paid shill you are,,ignored the facts i listed that proved there was ten times more evidence of vote fraud against trump than there was for Bush to get elected just as your boss instructs you to. :ahole-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

you cant stand toe to toe in a debate and never address evidence so in my last and final post to you on this thread,as promised,you can go cry to your boss with your head on his shoulder now sense the conspiracy against Trump is NOW coming out in the open with the CNN director himself you can hear in his OWN WORDS in this video stating they had a smear campaine against trump to keep him from getting reelected,that without their propaganda,he probably would have got reelected.sorry the truth hurts little baby. :itsok::itsok: this thread has run its course,im outta here. you and the9/11 apologists clearly see only what you want to see andsame as them,are incapable of addressing evidence. here it the video of the CNN director himslef as promised,sorry again the truth hurts that the truth is coming out little baby.:itsok:

Still nothing. Boring

Still nothing. Boring

Still nothing. Boring

oh my, the irony.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

You know what I like best about you?

Still nothing. Boring

Still nothing. Boring

Still nothing. Boring

You know what I like best about you?

Not a damned thing?

Forum List

Back