I will not cooperate! A statement of scientifically and constitutionally backed defiance

I would wear a mask if i knew i was going to be around a bunch of vaxxed people. They seem to be shedding the virus among other things that have the impact of infecting those around them. For instance...a doctor's office where all were vaxxed and all have covid. I don't want the covvy cooties.

I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.

1. Because I have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated.

2. I have to get vaccinated even if I catch and recover from COVID.

3. Children, with naturally superior immune systems to adults, still have to wear masks and get vaccinated.

4. There are credible reports stating that instead of simply immunizing someone from COVID and/or preventing them from spreading the virus to others, there is a risk that it does neither. People are catching the virus despite being vaccinated, or worse, catching it and spreading it regardless of vaccination, whereas it may lessen the symptoms, but it won't stop transmission.

5. None of the above or the recommendations I see coming from the CDC *or from the 'pro-science' left'* mesh with established science on human immunology, biology, or interaction with viruses.

Namely, the human immune system has a memory. So if you catch a virus and recover from it, your immune system will fight it off more efficiently the next time you are infected with it, thus eliminating the need for a vaccine or a mask. Common sense, scientific fact.

Nextly, a vaccine is supposed to prime your immune system against a virus you have yet to be infected with. It is not meant for people who have already caught the virus and recovered from it. If it can't protect an immune system that hasn't been exposed to the virus (IE, a person catches the virus despite being vaccinated one or multiple times), it is useless. If it cannot stop the spread of the virus in addition, it is doubly useless.

Moreover, if you were naturally or artificially immunized against the virus, you shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, which itself offers insufficient protection from a virus that is smaller than the spaces between the interwoven fibers of the mask. Science says your body should be able to recognize and defeat the virus from now on, eliminating the need for a mask. Common sense.

I will not take an imperfect vaccine. I will not be responsible for transmitting this virus to someone else, risking the well-being of family or friends in the process.

Lastly, vaccine passports are tantamount to segregation, not against race, but against people who exercise their liberty to make conscious decisions about their own health and their own bodies (sound familiar?). If a woman can make a choice about her body in regards to abortion or birth, then a person should be allowed to decide whether or not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. We shouldn't have to be discussing stuff like this in a supposedly *free* country.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIBERTIES AWAY FROM ME.

Thank you and good day.
A statement of ignorance and stupidity.

Okay, then neither should women who get an abortion.

If you can discriminate against someone who makes a conscious choice about their health, you can discriminate against anyone.

Want to play this game? Because I will play it. And I will beat you.
:lol: Sure, okay...Um, women are a protected class regardless of their reproductive status. Stating that unvaccinated, dangers to health, cannot enter your establishment is not discrimination. A woman who has had a legal abortion is not a health risk.

Play all the games you want, I'm simply stating facts.

You
I am not wearing a mask, nor am I getting vaccinated. You will have to tie me down to a chair first. I will not cooperate with mask mandates or vaccine passports.

1. Because I have to wear a mask if I am vaccinated.

2. I have to get vaccinated even if I catch and recover from COVID.

3. Children, with naturally superior immune systems to adults, still have to wear masks and get vaccinated.

4. There are credible reports stating that instead of simply immunizing someone from COVID and/or preventing them from spreading the virus to others, there is a risk that it does neither. People are catching the virus despite being vaccinated, or worse, catching it and spreading it regardless of vaccination, whereas it may lessen the symptoms, but it won't stop transmission.

5. None of the above or the recommendations I see coming from the CDC *or from the 'pro-science' left'* mesh with established science on human immunology, biology, or interaction with viruses.

Namely, the human immune system has a memory. So if you catch a virus and recover from it, your immune system will fight it off more efficiently the next time you are infected with it, thus eliminating the need for a vaccine or a mask. Common sense, scientific fact.

Nextly, a vaccine is supposed to prime your immune system against a virus you have yet to be infected with. It is not meant for people who have already caught the virus and recovered from it. If it can't protect an immune system that hasn't been exposed to the virus (IE, a person catches the virus despite being vaccinated one or multiple times), it is useless. If it cannot stop the spread of the virus in addition, it is doubly useless.

Moreover, if you were naturally or artificially immunized against the virus, you shouldn't be forced to wear a mask, which itself offers insufficient protection from a virus that is smaller than the spaces between the interwoven fibers of the mask. Science says your body should be able to recognize and defeat the virus from now on, eliminating the need for a mask. Common sense.

I will not take an imperfect vaccine. I will not be responsible for transmitting this virus to someone else, risking the well-being of family or friends in the process.

Lastly, vaccine passports are tantamount to segregation, not against race, but against people who exercise their liberty to make conscious decisions about their own health and their own bodies (sound familiar?). If a woman can make a choice about her body in regards to abortion or birth, then a person should be allowed to decide whether or not to wear a mask or get vaccinated. We shouldn't have to be discussing stuff like this in a supposedly *free* country.

I WILL NOT COOPERATE. YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY LIBERTIES AWAY FROM ME.

Thank you and good day.
You're a whiny and criminall irresponsible fool, nothing more. Your actions will take the lives away from some, and so your proclaimed rights are bullshit. You have no right to infect children with COVID Delta variant, you halfwit.

And you have no right to come around me unvaxxed and unmasked. Try it and see what happens, little cowardly crybaby incel punk.

Curious, so is a business also allowed to segregate you based on their religious or political beliefs?

Last I checked, that is, you guessed it, discrimination.
I have the total right to discriminate against you, to mess with your life, to block you in every way, since you are a reprehensible fascist anti-science danger to others. You are no different from any terrorist.

Yes, I discriminate against fascists and racists. I fuck them up. You have made bad choices, incel brat.

And that's where you're wrong...

All it takes is a declaration of a state of national emergency...
That I and several million other men, won't comply with, and will fight you over.

Now since the US Government can't beat a few thousand motivated and determined Afghans with 30 year old ordnance, what makes you think you're gonna do shit to tens of millions of much more heavily armed and better resourced Americans, in our own country?

And guess what? The ones trying to come after us won't be living behind Hesco walls with armed guards, they'll be living in the same neighborhoods we do, driving the same streets, and shopping in the same stores...... which makes them oh so easy to get to.

1627650722339.png

No you can't tell the difference between fear and common sense. If you had a lick of common sense, you'd be wearing your mask and getting the jab.

Because it really costs you nothing to take these precautions. If they help, all the better. If they don't, what in God's name is it that YOU have lost? Absolutely NOTHING. All this fuss over nothing.

My province is nearly 90% vaxxed. Everything is opening up at breakneck speed. The Blue Jays played their first game in the SkyDome since 2019, tonight. We're still wearing masks. Nobody is getting sick.

You want your life back, stop wasting you time and energy on irrelevant shit.
1627651152569.png

There is something going on with this ever changing kaleidoscope of masks, vaccines and distancing that has nothing to do with sickness. Covid has every indication of being the weapon designed to break the will of every American. Do what we say or you will die. Even if what they say changes from day to day.

Putting the lie to everything the best authorities say is that they are allowing the diseased from all over the world free and unfettered access to every corner of this country. Where is the concern? There is none. Where are the vaccines and tests? There are none. Maybe because none are necessary. None are necessary because there is no real danger.
You noticed that too, huh?

:cool:

No, you won't.

You'll be banned from almost everywhere.
90 per cent of the world will exterminate 10 per cent. It is pre written. And they will be innocent. It is still easier right now. So I can not tell you who will be against you including me at some point. But you are not on the good side.

That's the point ... there is no clinical evidence on which to base any decision.

Like just about any subject today which people love to claim is based on science, the facts concerning the efficacy of inoculation to COVID is based on speculation and grandiose pronouncements by people with political or financial skin in the game.

I for one, don't make decisions concerning my medical personal medical care based on speculation or pronouncements that aren't backed by clinical evidence.

I don't care what happened to "the brother of a friend of mine" or "all the (unnamed) people who come into my clinic". Those cases are not documented and any conclusions based on those reports is based on anecdotal, not clinical evidence.

Here is what I do know, and these numbers aren't in dispute.

a) To date, even with comprehensive testing, it seems only 1/10 of the population has been infected with COVID.
b) To date, even if we accept the highest numbers, less that 2% of that 1/10th has died while positive of COVID
c) Of that number, the overwhelming number of deaths have been among those with chronic medical conditions that were significant factors to their deaths.
d) The number of otherwise healthy individuals who died of ONLY COVID is astronomically small.
e) Even when fully vaccinated, a person can still contract and present symptoms from a COVID infection, as well as remain contagious.

I am healthy, with no chronic conditions. So, my while my chances of getting infected remain small (10%), my chances of dying or suffering long term medical remain remarkably small.

According to CDC and pharmaceutical companies, having the injection doesn't lower my risk of either becoming infected or being contagious --- so there is no social benefit.

Based on the math and the information I have at hand, I have decided that, in my case, there is no reason for me to take an un-approved medicine.

I can't say what is best for someone else, all I can say is that my decision shouldn't concern you in the least, just as your decision to vaccinate is of no concern to me.
Exactly.

Now watch as all the control freaks rush to disagree with this, and expose themselves as nothing more than wannabe tyrants.

Forum List

Back