I want to cook meat.

I put red pepper on everything!
Ya, me too. I love the shit! The health benefits are awesome to. Cajun and creol food has a boat load of it and I can cook it all. Big Daddy Aaron Mcphearson has some awesome cajun and creol recipies. His cajun shrimp is the hottest, even I drink a glass of milk with that breakfast!

Capsicum (Cayenne) and Comfrey Root are the two known cell travelers in the botanical kingdom. Cayenne goes to wherever it is needed and attacks the issue, be it infection, blockage or disease. It regulates the heart, normalizes the BP, aids digestion, fights off sickness cleans the arteries and combines with other herbs to intensify their effects.

Is this based on anecdotal evidence or can you link to a clinical study?

No its based on decades of study and practice in the field of herbology with about 30 big books on the topic. I used to make herbal medicines for others. If you don't believe me, I'm sure you can find something somewhere about it on the web.

I only accept medical advice based on clinical evidence.

I’m funny that way.
There are a lot of books on it. If you are worried about your health and like fine dining look into it. All you have to lose is poor health and drab food!

Ya, me too. I love the shit! The health benefits are awesome to. Cajun and creol food has a boat load of it and I can cook it all. Big Daddy Aaron Mcphearson has some awesome cajun and creol recipies. His cajun shrimp is the hottest, even I drink a glass of milk with that breakfast!

Capsicum (Cayenne) and Comfrey Root are the two known cell travelers in the botanical kingdom. Cayenne goes to wherever it is needed and attacks the issue, be it infection, blockage or disease. It regulates the heart, normalizes the BP, aids digestion, fights off sickness cleans the arteries and combines with other herbs to intensify their effects.

No its based on decades of study and practice in the field of herbology with about 30 big books on the topic. I used to make herbal medicines for others. If you don't believe me, I'm sure you can find something somewhere about it on the web.

I’m funny that way.
There are a lot of books on it. If you are worried about your health and like fine dining look into it. All you have to lose is poor health and drab food!

I love capsicum. I use it all the time at work.

51aEFnCixWL._SY679_.jpg

But I don’t attribute any special curative powers to it.

I’m funny that way.

Then go find it yourself. I'm not saying its not there. Cayenne and Comfrey are FOOD. Their nature and medicinal effects have been known and studied for hundreds of years. I've had the effects mentioned demonstrated on me just in my own handling and use of the items! I was once making capsules of a blend including cayenne and was breathing the dust and had the stuff go to a small toe and attack it like Drano! If you need a "clinical" study to use Cayenne / Capsicum / Red Pepper / African Bird Pepper, then good luck to you. I buy it in by the pound. It on just about every restaurant table and in every supermarket.

I’m funny that way.

51aEFnCixWL._SY679_.jpg

It is not the fountain of youth. It is highly nutritional. I guess if you wanna live on hot dogs and Doritos that is your choice.

I’m funny that way.

51aEFnCixWL._SY679_.jpg

It is not the fountain of youth. It is highly nutritional. I guess if you wanna live on hot dogs and Doritos that is your choice.

Doritos cure cancer. I believe that. I’ve been eating Doritos all my life and have never had cancer.

Selivan will ban this Jew. Long it is time
Selvan can not ban. No more than you can reach out and touch us. Again you come on here running your mouth and giving threats. Do you think you are going to make freinds like that? If you have some thing to say other than your fantasy of being superior, you may find a better response to your posts. We are not afraid, you just show us you do not have the mental capacity to argue logical points when you resort to threats. Change this and you might actually learn some thing about us and we might actually learn some thing about you that is actually use full and constructive. I would assume you have better things to do with your day than issue idle threats, like say some thing that actually matters on this board. I would hope you are more interesting than just Putin good and Americans pigs. So far it seems that is all you got!

Look at this.. American pig has learned to be polite. I remember how you were screaming. We taught you to be polite. So my advice let him do his American natives. We will continue your education

Selvan can not ban. No more than you can reach out and touch us. Again you come on here running your mouth and giving threats. Do you think you are going to make freinds like that? If you have some thing to say other than your fantasy of being superior, you may find a better response to your posts. We are not afraid, you just show us you do not have the mental capacity to argue logical points when you resort to threats. Change this and you might actually learn some thing about us and we might actually learn some thing about you that is actually use full and constructive. I would assume you have better things to do with your day than issue idle threats, like say some thing that actually matters on this board. I would hope you are more interesting than just Putin good and Americans pigs. So far it seems that is all you got!

Look at this.. American pig has learned to be polite. I remember how you were screaming. We taught you to be polite. So my advice let him do his American natives. We will continue your education
ya, polite till you call me a pig ! Go fuck your self ass hole, obviousley you are capable of learning nothing. So all you have is insults. thank you mental midget! I will be looking for the guy biting at my knees that will be you. Come on here spouting shit you will get shit back!

ya, polite till you call me a pig ! Go fuck your self ass hole, obviousley you are capable of learning nothing. So all you have is insults. thank you mental midget! I will be looking for the guy biting at my knees that will be you. Come on here spouting shit you will get shit back!
He's a morphadite so he prolly will.

No, this is a pig rude. We'll fuck harder..

Do you like it when a girl loves a girl...

No, this is a pig rude. We'll fuck harder..
Ya, just let selvin reply for you. He can almost formulate an english sentence almost! He might even give you a pat on the head for being a good puppy! Aw you are a good lachey boy!

Actually I do! I prefer the female form. lesbian porn is awesome I do not have to worry about seeing another guys junk. That is why i try not to look at your mouth!

Look at how the two Russians hide here while their reputations are on the line being decided elsewhere. They only show up on threads when they think they have the upper hand, but like all cowards, are nowhere to be found hiding when they are PUT TO THE TASK.

Look at how the two Russians hide here while their reputations are on the line being decided elsewhere. They only show up on threads when they think they have the upper hand, but like all cowards, are nowhere to be found hiding when they are PUT TO THE TASK.

Ukrainian pig, when will you appear in real life?
image%3A26883.png
image%3A26883.png

Ya, but you are more fun to argue with. They have nothing. I am starting to get bored! Raise your game Ruskies you are losing m y attention.

Forum List

Back