I want as much information on vote fraud 2020 as I can get...

And...

What happened?
Delay of game due to Covid. 15 yard penalty.

This is about the only news story I am currently interested in.. to me, it trumps all other stories more/less

If we don't get this thing straightened out, we are no better than Russsia or China... which is probably exactly what Bidum wants..

the elites want to take over completely and control us.. They hate us

they hate the lefties in flyover country about as much as the conservatives... the lefties are jusst too hackish to realize it...

Republicans need to start voting on behalf of inactive registered voters.

(I know this will work in North Carolina. Laws may be different in other states.)

All you have to do is get a voter list from the board of elections of voters who haven’t voted in the last 8 years. In my county I can go to 24 precincts on Election Day.

Once Republicans start exploiting this weakness in the system then Republicans can win more elections.

You said trump was going to be reinstated back in August...what happened?
corruption happened. The clintons and co. (biDim) have been corrupt for decades... but dims don't care if dims are corrupt... only if non-dims are... Then it's

THE SKY IS FALLING

THE SKY IS FALLING

THE SKY IS FALLING

OMG... Trump committed adultery a decade ago... OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That's way worse than being credibily accused of rape (bill)!

corruption happened. The clintons and co. (biDim) have been corrupt for decades... but dims don't care if dims are corrupt... only if non-dims are... Then it's

THE SKY IS FALLING

THE SKY IS FALLING

THE SKY IS FALLING

OMG... Trump committed adultery a decade ago... OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That's way worse than being credibily accused of rape (bill)!

Here's the latest on fraud in PA. Remember the driver from NY hauling ballots to PA?

Republicans need to start voting on behalf of inactive registered voters.

(I know this will work in North Carolina. Laws may be different in other states.)

All you have to do is get a voter list from the board of elections of voters who haven’t voted in the last 8 years. In my county I can go to 24 precincts on Election Day.

Once Republicans start exploiting this weakness in the system then Republicans can win more elections.
Rs generally are honest and law abiding

that's one reason many of are R...

so.. yeh, are u trying to get people to break thelaw like the dimcraps?

Rs generally are honest and law abiding

that's one reason many of are R...

so.. yeh, are u trying to get people to break thelaw like the dimcraps?

Yes. All is fair in love and war. Republicans don’t necessarily have to cheat but we do need to convince the public that Republicans are cheating.

Here's the latest on fraud in PA. Remember the driver from NY hauling ballots to PA?

thanks.. copied to read later.. (always pressed for time.. :( )

I'm a sponge for vote integrity stories...

too bad too many Americans have "moved on"... which is bs because there is no moving on from ttruth and justice..

don't get it

sounds insane

If the public can be convinced that Republicans are cheating then democrats will advocate for voter ID laws.

If the public can be convinced that Democrats are cheating then Republicans will advocate for voter ID laws.

If you wanted something accomplished would you want do nothing professional pro life speech givers to be responsible for helping you? or would your prefer to have hateful, mean, disgusting, ruthless, amoral, baby killing scum that will stop at nothing to accomplish their goal to help you?

Democrats do horrible things for this country. Republicans give fiery speeches for this country. We need Democrats to take up the voter ID cause. They will actually change the law at all cost.

Do you know how brutal Democrats are and how pussified Republicans are?

Last edited:
If the public can be convinced that Republicans are cheating then democrats will advocate for voter ID laws.

If the public can be convinced that Democrats are cheating then Republicans will advocate for voter ID laws.

If you wanted something accomplished would you want do nothing professional pro life speech givers to be responsible for helping you? or would your prefer to have hateful, mean, disgusting, ruthless, amoral, baby killing scum that will stop at nothing to accomplish their goal to help you?

Democrats do horrible things for this country. Republicans give fiery speeches for this country. We need Democrats to take up the voter ID cause. They will actually change the law at all cost.

Do you know how brutal Democrats are and how pussified Republicans are?
if Rs cheated, they would be jailed

Dims rarely are.. they got away w / the Steal, didn't they?

if Rs cheated, they would be jailed

Dims rarely are.. they got away w / the Steal, didn't they?

yep. That’s what I said. Republicans will never hold Democrats accountable. Democrats will demolish and destroy and entirely ruin anybody who double crosses them. Republicans need to start cheating hard core if we want voter ID laws. Democrats would fuck all the cheaters in the ass. Republicans just cry a lot. They aren’t going to be able to pass voter ID law. Crying doesn’t accomplish anything. Being brutal, disgusting, and pure evil always wins. Republicans are sweet and nice and love Jesus. I’d much rather have a democrat on my side than a Republican. I fully support voter ID with every fiber of my being. Republicans do not have the balls to make fhat happen. Democrats would make it happen in a heart beat if they had an incentive to do so. Democrats benefit from cheating. They have no incentive to fix things. When Republicans start cheating the tables will turn.

Last edited:
I want as much information on vote fraud 2020 as I can get...

Here you go, all 17 cases...

Cool, more votes for Biden.

Forum List

Back