I want as much information on vote fraud 2020 as I can get...

yep. That’s what I said. Republicans will never hold Democrats accountable. Democrats will demolish and destroy and entirely ruin anybody who double crosses them. Republicans need to start cheating hard core if we want voter ID laws. Democrats would fuck all the cheaters in the ass. Republicans just cry a lot. They aren’t going to be able to pass voter ID law. Crying doesn’t accomplish anything. Being brutal, disgusting, and pure evil always wins. Republicans are sweet and nice and love Jesus. I’d much rather have a democrat on my side than a Republican. I fully support voter ID with every fiber of my being. Republicans do not have the balls to make fhat happen. Democrats would make it happen in a heart beat if they had an incentive to do so. Democrats benefit from cheating. They have no incentive to fix things. When Republicans start cheating the tables will turn.
I agree w/ some of this but it's not good to lower yourself to the level of scum

better to fix the corruption. I do agree that that is unlikely to happen any time soon, assuming that is what u are saying

I agree w/ some of this but it's not good to lower yourself to the level of scum

better to fix the corruption. I do agree that that is unlikely to happen any time soon, assuming that is what u are saying

effectiveness versus virtue. I guess both sides have made their decision.

you seem to want Rs to go to jail...

how kind of u

Of course not. I’d rather Democrats do the cheating so that Democrats will have no incentive to enact voter ID laws.

Democrats make things happen. Republicans make speeches about the virtues of saving babies from abortion.

Everybody has their strengths. I firmly support voter ID laws. Passionate speeches about the evils of abortion do not help getting voter ID laws passed.

You are just like every other Republican. Your reputation is more valuable than your accomplishments. It sickens me that I am a Republican. I wish there was a party that had Republican values and democrat tactics.

Last edited:
This is about the only news story I am currently interested in.. to me, it trumps all other stories more/less

If we don't get this thing straightened out, we are no better than Russsia or China... which is probably exactly what Bidum wants..

the elites want to take over completely and control us.. They hate us

they hate the lefties in flyover country about as much as the conservatives... the lefties are jusst too hackish to realize it...
As a practical matter, there are always some cases of voter fraud and erroneous tabulations in every national election.

A Loser alleging voter fraud sufficient to change the results of an election demands recounts, audits, and court challenges.

When all legal recourses have been exhausted (including threatening a Republican Secretary of State if he insists on upholding the certified vote) and no evidence that satisfies the minimal requirements of judicial review contrived, persisting in whining "Fraud!" is futile. Provoking goons to attack Congress to thwart the democratic will is not a viable option, either.

There are some folks who can't handle the truth, but the folks that won't tolerate the lie they attempt to substitute prevail.

Audits demanded by the Loser in two contested states, Arizona and Wisconsin, actually added (unofficially) to the winner's totals.

No rational person actually indulges in a self-serving fantasy about an imaginary vast conspiracy to steal a "Landslide!", a fanciful caper in which not a single suspect can be named a year later. (Oddly reminiscent of 3-5 million alleged bogus balloters in 2016, not one of whom could ever be identified,)

Trump put Christopher Krebs, a lifelong Republican, in charge of his Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

Krebs, on the 2020 election:

Trump's own Attorney General, regarding allegations of voter fraud perverting the election result:

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.43.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 12.44.33 PM.png

The Republican Minority Leader:
If, as a matter of blind faith in the cult of a Cry Baby Loser, someone still needs to cling to the fantasy,

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 9.29.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 9.31.35 AM.png

Last edited:
When 6 states shut down at the same time and had votes counted a week later, it stunk like shit that night
The Loser's butt boys pleasure themselves with sniffing, but after all the whining, the recounts, the audits, the court challenges, how many federal or state Republican legislators and/or prosecutors are contesting the election results?

The Cry Baby Loser's continuing inability to summon the testicular fortitude to acknowledge defeat is embarrassing, an open sore h's inflicting on our democracy, but no substantive issues are being adjudicated by anyone anywhere.

The alleged vast conspiracy to steal a "Landslide!" still can't name a single culprit!

It's now just baseless whinging and pom pom flailing.

The Loser's butt boys pleasure themselves with sniffing, but after all the whining, the recounts, the audits, the court challenges, how many federal or state Republican legislators and/or prosecutors are contesting the election results?

The Cry Baby Loser's continuing inability to summon the testicular fortitude to acknowledge defeat is embarrassing, an open sore h's inflicting on our democracy, but no substantive issues are being adjudicated by anyone anywhere.

The alleged vast conspiracy to steal a "Landslide!" still can't name a single culprit!

It's now just baseless whinging and pom pom flailing.
You libturds bitch at every election you fucking lose fat ass. Now go suck your big toe

Boy you girlie bitches wet your fucking undies wet when anyone questions that bull shit election

Of course not. I’d rather Democrats do the cheating so that Democrats will have no incentive to enact voter ID laws.

Democrats make things happen. Republicans make speeches about the virtues of saving babies from abortion.

Everybody has their strengths. I firmly support voter ID laws. Passionate speeches about the evils of abortion do not help getting voter ID laws passed.

You are just like every other Republican. Your reputation is more valuable than your accomplishments. It sickens me that I am a Republican. I wish there was a party that had Republican values and democrat tactics.
finally you post something I have no big problem with... except that I like the way a lot of Rs are fighting againsst abortion

the rinos aren't but they're... rinos.. What do we expect?

finally you post something I have no big problem with... except that I like the way a lot of Rs are fighting againsst abortion

the rinos aren't but they're... rinos.. What do we expect?

I guess they are if you call giving mean speeches fighting. In my neck of the woods that was called hot air.

This is about the only news story I am currently interested in.. to me, it trumps all other stories more/less

If we don't get this thing straightened out, we are no better than Russsia or China... which is probably exactly what Bidum wants..

the elites want to take over completely and control us.. They hate us

they hate the lefties in flyover country about as much as the conservatives... the lefties are jusst too hackish to realize it...
Goofball, the elites! Is that like corporate heads Who control your hate party?

I saw Trump beating that mother fucker badly until 6 states stopped counting. one for a nonexistant water line break.................lololol

I saw it and knew it was libturd fraud as we knew it was

You voted to have 13 marines killed. What would you say to their families? I'd spit all over you
Never happened idiot.

As batshit crazy as Obama spying on trump . Right?
Biullshit Gee I wonder why the fbi and the Justice department looked into Trumps bullshit , Lets start with FBI investigation of George Papadopoulos , He pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. FBI investigation of Joseph Mifsud , He is a Russian Spy. Carter Page investigation, Page had traveled to Moscow July 7-8 and made a speech criticizing U.S. policy toward Russia that echoed Russian President Vladimir Putin’s views. He emailed the Trump campaign about his insights from the trip and met with Russian officials, including one from the Russian energy company Rosneft. Theinvestigation of Stefan Halper, wako colledge professor seemingly involved with the Russian Investigation. HNJone of this had anything to do with OBAMA. The FBI CIA AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENTS INVESTIGATE WHAT THEY THINK THEY DSHOULD INVESTIGATE < The stupid Idea that this had to come from Obama is idiotic.

i didn't hear about 6 statess being shut down... maybe u could share this story.. I have seen the videos of people stuffing ballots after hours.. I have seen many videos on this topic

What baffles me is that the scotus does not want to take the cases... or didn't anyhow.. maybe in time...?
Good God You never saw anything that you described . Total bullshit from total bullshit sources . I mean youtube is your source, get a life,

Forum List

Back