Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
56% believe there was fraud.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Lefties….your TECHNAZI censorship is not working.

MORE THAN HALF OF VOTERS KNOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT CHEATED TO GET BIDEN TO WIN.

Deplatform my hog.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Deplatform my hog.
lol. delicious.

Deplatform my hog.
Rasty narrative poll

The real Big Lie that there was no fraud with censorship and intimidation and constant repetition has failed.

Fraud is not a conspiracy theory, it is now accepted as fact. The narrative has failed. Time to move a lot of threads back where they belong.

The more those in power FREAK OUT when you say something, the more you know it is the truth.

Every single person who particpated in the theft of the 2020 election should be in prison.

Not one speck of evidence heard. Plus the majority of voters now believe there was fraud. The narrative is now a bust.

112 months? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Nothing...bored. So far, not one court case advanced. Not one piece of evidence presented. Rudy and The Turkey Necked Krakken about to be sent packing for good.
Rassmussen tilts right wing. So I will take their results as such. Get back to me in six months when the 2022 campaigns heat up and we'll talk then.

The more those in power FREAK OUT when you say something, the more you know it is the truth.

Every single person who particpated in the theft of the 2020 election should be in prison.
tenor-11.gif

Nothing...bored. So far, not one court case advanced. Not one piece of evidence presented. Rudy and The Turkey Necked Krakken about to be sent packing for good.
Rassmussen tilts right wing. So I will take their results as such. Get back to me in six months when the 2022 campaigns heat up and we'll talk then.
Evidence was not presented because courts refused to hear evidence. People realize that now. It will only get worse for Democrats. The FBI does not have enough storm troopers to turn this around.

The narrative is dead and no one believes them anymore. Move those threads out the conspiracy forum.

Evidence was not presented because courts refused to hear evidence. People realize that now. It will only get worse for Democrats. The FBI does not have enough storm troopers to turn this around.

The narrative is dead and no one believes them anymore. Move those threads out the conspiracy forum.
Evidence was heard. And rejected. THAT's why no case advanced. They were all built on bullshit. If there was even a scintilla of evidence that there was massive fraud, it would have been in front of a judge.
Just like all those "sworn affidavits"??? If just one was brought in front of a judge, you'd see the rest melt away like the polar ice caps. :)

The problem is you, and others who think like you are easily led. Because someone who you identified with and worshipped came along and played to your worst impulses and fears. And you ate it up.

You Trump supporters are the most dangerous threat that our republic has faced since the Civil War.

Evidence was heard. And rejected. THAT's why no case advanced. They were all built on bullshit. If there was even a scintilla of evidence that there was massive fraud, it would have been in front of a judge.
Just like all those "sworn affidavits"??? If just one was brought in front of a judge, you'd see the rest melt away like the polar ice caps. :)

The problem is you, and others who think like you are easily led. Because someone who you identified with and worshipped came along and played to your worst impulses and fears. And you ate it up.

You Trump supporters are the most dangerous threat that our republic has faced since the Civil War.

Stop lying. The election was won via fraud.

Evidence is everywhere and you know it.

Are you lying to yourself, or are you just virtue signalling?

Forum List

Back