I want as much information on vote fraud 2020 as I can get...

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
This is about the only news story I am currently interested in.. to me, it trumps all other stories more/less

If we don't get this thing straightened out, we are no better than Russsia or China... which is probably exactly what Bidum wants..

the elites want to take over completely and control us.. They hate us

they hate the lefties in flyover country about as much as the conservatives... the lefties are jusst too hackish to realize it...

This is about the only news story I am currently interested in.. to me, it trumps all other stories more/less

If we don't get this thing straightened out, we are no better than Russsia or China... which is probably exactly what Bidum wants..

they hate the lefties in flyover country about as much as the conservatives... the lefties are jusst too hackish to realize it...
When 6 states shut down at the same time and had votes counted a week later, it stunk like shit that night

Here's a good web site to help you search.

There wasn't any,

There are a go.

When 6 states shut down at the same time and had votes counted a week later, it stunk like shit that night
NOPE!!! That's simply not true! Part of the fake news propaganda from the right wing to convince you of a "steal" that never took place.

Pretty please, read this....if you are at all interested in truth and facts.... :(

NOPE!!! That's simply not true! Part of the fake news propaganda from the right wing to convince you of a "steal" that never took place.

Pretty please, read this....if you are at all interested in truth and facts.... :(

I saw Trump beating that mother fucker badly until 6 states stopped counting. one for a nonexistant water line break.................lololol

I saw it and knew it was libturd fraud as we knew it was

You voted to have 13 marines killed. What would you say to their families? I'd spit all over you

I saw Trump beating that mother fucker badly until 6 states stopped counting. one for a nonexistant water line break.................lololol

I saw it and knew it was libturd fraud as we knew it was

You voted to have 13 marines killed. What would you say to their families? I'd spit all over you
You didn't see it. You were told you saw it. You're under a delusion.... Or you simply don't understand how elections are run, so your handlers used your ignorance to propagate a lie, the Big Lie.... And you bought in to it, hook, line, and sinker.... :(

You didn't see it. You were told you saw it. You're under a delusion.... Or you simply don't understand how elections are run, so your handlers used your ignorance to propagate a lie, the Big Lie.... And you bought in to it, hook, line, and sinker.... :(
Just like the Russians stole 16 and the lib Russia hoax..lolololololol

We told you from day one it was a hoax. You bought that one hook, line, and sinker.A Big Lie...lolol

You don't think before you type much

i didn't hear about 6 statess being shut down... maybe u could share this story.. I have seen the videos of people stuffing ballots after hours.. I have seen many videos on this topic

What baffles me is that the scotus does not want to take the cases... or didn't anyhow.. maybe in time...?

Oddball:

Thanks so much for this Navarro Report, which I have heard of but never read the whole thing. I am going to read the whole thing today

So far, thedims haven't said one thing to make me turn on Giuliani

the only thing I ever heard about him that made me like him a little less: I believe he is not totally against all abortions... But obviously the same could be said of many others in public eye

again, I am currently focused on this vote fraud story, which so many media outlets seem to want to ignore...

of course I always knew cnn and Co were ignore-worthy but even some conservative news people avoid the story.. Stupid, in my opinion... I doubt I am the only one who has this level of interest

I have read the Navarro Report

(this BTW is something u likely are NOT going to hear from a dimcrap)

it's every bit as bad as I have always suspected. I knew something like 40% of what was in there already..

sick country...

we are down the tubes.. Who can save us, save the Lord Himself?

The whole story, all of it. There was NO fraud.

Holy shit thiers mountains of it

Forum List

Back