I told my Dad not to post a Trump sign because I don't want him to be a victim of violence and vandalism

Poor oppressed little snowflakes. How do you expect to fight a new civil war if you are too scared to put a sign in your yard?
\Would you stand fucking still...........hard to .........errrr.........nvm.......oh I pissed myself just reading that.......nice going.

There are millions of Trump voters who are not advertising their political affiliation because of left-wing violence. That won't keep them from voting for Trump though. This is why, IMO, polls are useless.
Polls are useless because there is a majority that does not take polls. A pollster calls most people they hang up. You get a pop up ad to take a poll you go see what the hell is wrong with your pop up blocker you do not take it. Only poll that matters is the exit poll.

It's sad things have gotten this bad.

Democrats, be ashamed.

Today’s Democrats are shameless, they don’t know shame...ask that filthy fuck occupied
I live in southern Mexifornia, I have Trump flags flying on all my personal properties including our winery where filthy LefTards frequent and often bitch about it. FUCK THE DIRTY BASTARDS!

Poor oppressed little snowflakes. How do you expect to fight a new civil war if you are too scared to put a sign in your yard?
Lol that would not be a civil war. That would be an ass stomping if the Dems even had the balls to step to the plate. You would get beat worse then Biden in the debates. You forget the republican party is the police, the military, The hard working middle class. What you have a bunch of neckbeard 20 somethings living at moms house and the hollywood elite?

There are Biden and Trump signs in my neighborhood and everyone is still cordial to one another. Unfortunately, Irrational fear is gripping the nation.
'Irrational fear?' Seriously do you have access to any media outlets at all?

1600303241175.png

1600303263829.png

1600303282332.png

Don't worry, move along, nothing to see here........Eh?

Democrats, be ashamed.
You need to move your dad to Trump country, away from Democrat shit holes.
Is the problem with Democrats. They do not realize all of the US is already TRUMP COUNTRY. We let them throw their fits in their shitholes they call home. They come out to the REAL America and try that shit they will find out what real violence looks like.

Democrats, be ashamed.
I proudly wear my Trump 2020 T-shirt and Make America Great Again hat, every where i go. Am i looking for trouble? No, but if trouble wants to find me, i will accommodate them.

As for your dad, take him to a gun store and have him buy one of these. Take him to a range so he can practice. Then you dont have to worry about him putting up Trump 2020 signs...

Yikes. You should be more worried about the people who get violently triggered over yard signs.

Yeah, we're the snowflakes.

Right.

If you can't contain yourself well enough not to hurt someone over a sign in someone's yard, you need to be committed to a mental institution.

Stop acting like toddlers damn it.

Sigh, you people are incorrigible.

What civil war? Are you hoping for a civil war? WTF?

Trump supporters being shot dead in the streets...cops being shot dead in the streets...Black animals blocking the entrance to the emergency room screaming "I HOPE DEY MUDDAFUGGIN DIE".

We're already in a civil war! Open your eyes!
Nah still terrorism because the fuckers hiding in their Dem protected cities. Once they try to leave those cities though it is ON.

Lol that would not be a civil war. That would be an ass stomping if the Dems even had the balls to step to the plate. You would get beat worse then Biden in the debates. You forget the republican party is the police, the military, The hard working middle class. What you have a bunch of neckbeard 20 somethings living at moms house and the hollywood elite?
The right is mostly a bunch of easily frightened pussies who lack the courage to actually do a god damned thing but bitch and gripe. If you possessed the courage to fight for your cause you would not let your leaders scare you stupid.

Forum List

Back