I told my Dad not to post a Trump sign because I don't want him to be a victim of violence and vandalism

What is funny is that after the election no matter which side wins. These protests will end. They will no longer enjoy their politically motivated protections. The Dems themselves will lock their ass up more then then Republicans would. Look at their history no one locked up as many minorities as the crime bills in the Clinton era. They do not care about these protesters they are using them for votes just like they use the minorities.

There are Biden and Trump signs in my neighborhood and everyone is still cordial to one another. Unfortunately, Irrational fear is gripping the nation.
Those who have a vested professional interest in making us more angry and more tribal are winning. Or, they've won.

Your “tribal” bullshit is played the fuck out.
One “tribe” seeks to keep American American while the other “tribe” aims to redefine all that is America...NOBODY stands in the middle these days....this isn’t complicated, pick your fucking side already and commit.

Put up the Trump sign, just do something like this and get the popcorn!!!

Except when you hook it up bypass your meter and hook directly into the unfiltered power directly out of the transformer off the pole. Then you can roast marshmallows to go with that popcorn.
Not to mention it will not raise your electric bill!

There are Biden and Trump signs in my neighborhood and everyone is still cordial to one another. Unfortunately, Irrational fear is gripping the nation.
Those who have a vested professional interest in making us more angry and more tribal are winning. Or, they've won.

You “tribal” bullshit is played the fuck out.
One “tribe” seeks to keep American American while the other “tribe” aims to redefine all that is America...NOBODY stands in the middle these days....this isn’t complicated, pick your fucking side already and commit.
All he does is try to blame shift...........he's already on the leftist pricks side.............

The ones burning the country down......killing police and says.........GEE ......WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO ANGRY ......you are the problem

He's a joke.

th
Wow, this pic does sum it up nicely. Couldn't get away with this if so many dumb blacks didn't still possess such racism hatred for cops.

Poor oppressed little snowflakes. How do you expect to fight a new civil war if you are too scared to put a sign in your yard?
Lol that would not be a civil war. That would be an ass stomping if the Dems even had the balls to step to the plate. You would get beat worse then Biden in the debates. You forget the republican party is the police, the military, The hard working middle class. What you have a bunch of neckbeard 20 somethings living at moms house and the hollywood elite?
The right is mostly a bunch of easily frightened pussies who lack the courage to actually do a god damned thing but bitch and gripe. If you possessed the courage to fight for your cause you would not let your leaders scare you stupid.
People pay taxes for chickenshit agitators of violence will be prosecuted to the fullest extant of the law. Wanting your elderly parent protected from rabid TDS people is common sense.

It's sad things have gotten this bad.

Democrats, be ashamed.
Umm, there are thieves on both sides.

Not talking about people stealing signs. Talking about people committing VIOLENCE against Trump supporters. They resorting to violence because none of their typical tactics and lies are working. The Democrats are in desperation mode they know they are done just will not admit it. Republicans can not fight back atm because we have no protections. Republicans will not let us commit violence and crimes then pay our bail they will be first in line to lock us up. Because republican believe in LAW and Order and equal protections under the law no matter which party you are in.
And if i bothered I would not steal the sign. I do not want the damn thing. I would pull it out of the ground lay it down, pull down my pants and take a big shit on it.

Poor oppressed little snowflakes. How do you expect to fight a new civil war if you are too scared to put a sign in your yard?
Lol that would not be a civil war. That would be an ass stomping if the Dems even had the balls to step to the plate. You would get beat worse then Biden in the debates. You forget the republican party is the police, the military, The hard working middle class. What you have a bunch of neckbeard 20 somethings living at moms house and the hollywood elite?
The right is mostly a bunch of easily frightened pussies who lack the courage to actually do a god damned thing but bitch and gripe. If you possessed the courage to fight for your cause you would not let your leaders scare you stupid.
People pay taxes for chickenshit agitators of violence will be prosecuted to the fullest extant of the law. Wanting your elderly parent protected from rabid TDS people is common sense.
It's stupid.

We wont be putting signs up because we dont want to be targeted by leftist scum.
Why do you think we're the silent majority?
Had a young white leftist bimbo try and steal my Ted Cruz sign in my front yard last election here in Texas.
Right up until she saw me sitting in the garage watching her. She ran so fast she left her trunk open while she ran like a rabbit.

My father is an old man and cannot defend himself from Democrat thugs. I had to think about his safety when he asked me if he should post a Trump sign on his lawn.
Shouldnt be this way, but it's enough to know hes one of the tens of millions who will just silently vote.

We wont be putting signs up because we dont want to be targeted by leftist scum.
Had a young white leftist bimbo try and steal my Ted Cruz sign in my front yard last election here in Texas.
Right up until she saw me sitting in the garage watching her. She ran so fast she left her trunk open while she ran like a rabbit.
Someone vandalized a Biden billboard in my town with paint filled balloons. I bet you think that's hilarious.

Honestly I would not put a sign up either. Not because the leftist would fuck with me. But because of what I would do if they did. Sad that the state of things today you can not practice self defense or your right to bear arms for what they were intended for because it is 50/50 whether you goto prison or not. Politics need to get out of the law. Either you allowed to protect your property or your not should not be determined on what party's view you have to deal with. And if It comes down to not being able to protect my property, family, self by any means necessary then the government should be responsible for any losses I incur. And property tax will no longer be a thing because it is government property not mine so no taxes.

Someone vandalized a Biden billboard in my town with paint filled balloons. I bet you think that's hilarious.
I dont believe you. There are no billboards for Biden

Forum List

Back