I told my Dad not to post a Trump sign because I don't want him to be a victim of violence and vandalism

What is funny is that after the election no matter which side wins. These protests will end
You believe that?! They will intensify.
Nah when Trump wins they going to get shut down. They will lose all protections from the Dems because there will be no political motivation to let them go on. They might protest trump but that will be small or we will have a whole lot of Democrats to clean up off the streets.

Poor oppressed little snowflakes. How do you expect to fight a new civil war if you are too scared to put a sign in your yard?
Lol that would not be a civil war. That would be an ass stomping if the Dems even had the balls to step to the plate. You would get beat worse then Biden in the debates. You forget the republican party is the police, the military, The hard working middle class. What you have a bunch of neckbeard 20 somethings living at moms house and the hollywood elite?
The right is mostly a bunch of easily frightened pussies who lack the courage to actually do a god damned thing but bitch and gripe. If you possessed the courage to fight for your cause you would not let your leaders scare you stupid.

Easily frightened?
Give me a reason to shoot your buddies and I'll gladly empty some thirty round mags.

Poor oppressed little snowflakes. How do you expect to fight a new civil war if you are too scared to put a sign in your yard?

We wont be putting signs up because we dont want to be targeted by leftist scum.
Why do you think we're the silent majority?
Had a young white leftist bimbo try and steal my Ted Cruz sign in my front yard last election here in Texas.
Right up until she saw me sitting in the garage watching her. She ran so fast she left her trunk open while she ran like a rabbit.
Someone vandalized a Biden billboard in my town with paint filled balloons. I bet you think that's hilarious.

Not really.

We wont be putting signs up because we dont want to be targeted by leftist scum.
Had a young white leftist bimbo try and steal my Ted Cruz sign in my front yard last election here in Texas.
Right up until she saw me sitting in the garage watching her. She ran so fast she left her trunk open while she ran like a rabbit.
Someone vandalized a Biden billboard in my town with paint filled balloons. I bet you think that's hilarious.
I dont believe you. There are no billboards for Biden

We need some picture evidence no doubt.

If it's in his 'hood, he ought to be able to tak a picture. Of course then I'd know he did a Jussie

Lol that would not be a civil war. That would be an ass stomping if the Dems even had the balls to step to the plate. You would get beat worse then Biden in the debates. You forget the republican party is the police, the military, The hard working middle class. What you have a bunch of neckbeard 20 somethings living at moms house and the hollywood elite?
The right is mostly a bunch of easily frightened pussies who lack the courage to actually do a god damned thing but bitch and gripe. If you possessed the courage to fight for your cause you would not let your leaders scare you stupid.

Easily frightened?
Give me a reason to shoot your buddies and I'll gladly empty some thirty round mags.
Lol I missed that reply he made. Come on out of your democratic strongholds and start some shit then. See what happens. See who the pussies really are. Only Democrats I seen committing violence against a person was either 10+ on 1 or a grown fucking man snatching a maga hat off a kid. Brave real fucking brave.

If it's in his 'hood, he ought to be able to tak a picture. Of course then I'd know he did a Jussie
Franklin County sheriff denounces vandalism after Biden billboard is defaced

Oh, that's not the point. Killing some douchebag over a sign isn't worth it. But killing the douchebag because he's a seditious asshole. THAT is worth it.

Franklin County sheriff denounces vandalism after Biden billboard is defaced
Sure if they caught they will get more time then the People that set fire to a Federal courthouse too. But that is because republicans will not back criminals even if they are in their own party like the democrats.

It's sad things have gotten this bad.

Democrats, be ashamed.
Umm, there are thieves on both sides.

Not talking about people stealing signs. Talking about people committing VIOLENCE against Trump supporters. They resorting to violence because none of their typical tactics and lies are working. The Democrats are in desperation mode they know they are done just will not admit it. Republicans can not fight back atm because we have no protections. Republicans will not let us commit violence and crimes then pay our bail they will be first in line to lock us up. Because republican believe in LAW and Order and equal protections under the law no matter which party you are in.
And if i bothered I would not steal the sign. I do not want the damn thing. I would pull it out of the ground lay it down, pull down my pants and take a big shit on it.

Stealing signs is vandalism.

Democrats, be ashamed.

Not talking about people stealing signs. Talking about people committing VIOLENCE against Trump supporters. They resorting to violence because none of their typical tactics and lies are working. The Democrats are in desperation mode they know they are done just will not admit it. Republicans can not fight back atm because we have no protections. Republicans will not let us commit violence and crimes then pay our bail they will be first in line to lock us up. Because republican believe in LAW and Order and equal protections under the law no matter which party you are in.
And if i bothered I would not steal the sign. I do not want the damn thing. I would pull it out of the ground lay it down, pull down my pants and take a big shit on it.

Yep...call the cops you're trying to defund. They'll be there next week.

Democrats, be ashamed.

No stealing signs is petty theft. Vandalism would be me taking a big shit on a Biden sign.

I just had this conversation with my next door neighbor.

I wanted to post pictures of black people murdered by BLM and put MURDERED BY BLACK LIVES MATTER below each picture.

He suggested I don't or they'll burn my house down.

I said then I'll be allowing them to control my speech.

He said "is this REALLY the hill you want to die on"?

I said "good point...damn good point".
You pick the hill to fight on or they will.
Think about it.

Easily frightened?
Lol I missed that reply he made. Come on out of your democratic strongholds and start some shit then. See what happens. See who the pussies really are. Only Democrats I seen committing violence against a person was either 10+ on 1 or a grown fucking man snatching a maga hat off a kid. Brave real fucking brave.

Here in Houston we've seen very little from BLM. They tried to start some shit but our local PD put a stop to it immediately.
Where I live I dont expect any bullshit from the rioters.
It would end very badly for them.
C4A7267A-8853-430A-BFF6-3327B50F2B41_1_201_a.jpeg

Easily frightened?

Here in Houston we've seen very little from BLM. They tried to start some shit but our local PD put a stop to it immediately.
Where I live I dont expect any bullshit from the rioters.
It would end very badly for them.
View attachment 389599
Hell do not need all that bullets too expensive. Would use a melee weapon against those pussies and save some money.

Forum List

Back