I thought Obama was a bad president because i disagreed with him politically. Joe Biden should make all of us VERY NERVOUS

The man is CLEARLY not all there in the head. WHO is really making the decisions?

At least Obama was coherent and knew what the consequences of his decisions were regardless of what we liked/disliked
Senile JOE is a scapegoat-----what the globalist communists have not dared do fearing blowback they will do now--------as they arranging all blame to be put on their puppet senile JOE.

JOE's puppet masters are doing this and JOE's puppet masters are using their media to have everyone blame senile Joe instead of them.

The man is CLEARLY not all there in the head. WHO is really making the decisions?

At least Obama was coherent and knew what the consequences of his decisions were regardless of what we liked/disliked

You were fine with the blob who told you to inject disinfectant... Yeah..you have zero credibility.

LIAR! When did ANYONE much less Trump tell you to inject disinfectant?
YOU are one of those truly ignorant people that are like little kids. You are so truly uninformed as Biden was when he said this:
On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach
  • Joe Biden said President Donald Trump told Americans that drinking bleach could help combat the coronavirus, but that’s not correct.
  • Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. But he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs.

But of course little kids like you evidently can't use the Internet yet. Ask your mom ok?

You were fine with the blob who told you to inject disinfectant... Yeah..you have zero credibility.

YOU are one of those truly ignorant people that are like little kids. You are so truly uninformed as Biden was when he said this:
On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
  • Joe Biden said President Donald Trump told Americans that drinking bleach could help combat the coronavirus, but that’s not correct.
  • Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. But he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs.

But of course little kids like you evidently can't use the Internet yet. Ask your mom ok?
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Yes. Dementia Joe, while not completely gone (yet), will be within the year and Comrade Kamala will take over to lead the sheep to communism......
Could not have said it better myself.Obama is the one who is REALLY running the country.Biden is just his puppet doing what the elite pass on to Obama and tell him what to do which he passes on to Biden what to do and sign.Obama was only out of office briefly,now he is back pulling Biden’s strings running the country again.

If you can't tell Biden has mental problems then you are either a liar or an imbecile.

Seems fine. Point out any issues for me from his press conference.

Clearly you just have BDS.
Total shill. The video of Bidens lack of clarity has been shown all over the world liar.

Awesome. Comment on those and then comment on Trump’s mistakes. I can find you a video for them.

Let’s see if you can be objective and consistent with both.

You have nothing. You’re just an uneducated Trumpster following what the rest of the herd says.

If you can't tell Biden has mental problems then you are either a liar or an imbecile.

Total shill. The video of Bidens lack of clarity has been shown all over the world liar.
Incredible these trolls have to LIE to avoid reality isn’t it? :cuckoo:

Incredible how uneducated sheep all mindlessly say the same thing yet can’t actually provide anything substantive to support their claims, isn’t it.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Can you give an example of what really concerned you with his presser?

Beats this...

im-281813
Biden and Kamala are already ticketed to hell. It s just how many are going with them.

Yep a lying paid shill that has penetrated this forum,we got a bunch of them here.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

The question I have is which of the great people he surrounded himself with told him that was a viable idea at all?

Joe is what you get when a nation fails to police its elections, then allows their leftist-controlled media to tell them nothing wrong happened so that a person hiding in the shadows unelectable can run the country by proxy using a hand puppet like Joe Biden.

83-388.jpg

The question I have is which of the great people he surrounded himself with told him that was a viable idea at all?
GEEZ...! Are you crazy? Where would any sane person (other than the biased MSM!!!) consider drinking bleach?
5,120,000 results "Trump suggest bleach"!
But of course dummies like you believe EVERY word the MSM puts out!
But " Trump never suggested injecting bleach" results 85!
Again only real dumb people believe the MSM!
Remember... the MSM donated 96% to Hillary and when she lost they spent 4 years and 93% of the news, putting out bad news (see below for study of 3 major networks Trump coverage) about Trump so their 90% donations to Biden/Democrats would be assured!
But of course truly ignorant people like you believe the MSM! And dummies like YOU NEVER put any substantiation...or links... or proof of your comments!

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 10.36.22 AM.png

MSMdonations.png

Awesome. Comment on those and then comment on Trump’s mistakes. I can find you a video for them.

Let’s see if you can be objective and consistent with both.

You have nothing. You’re just an uneducated Trumpster following what the rest of the herd says.
Blah blah blah...trump...blah blah trump...trump...blather rinse repeat.

Forum List

Back